Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, thanks!

Piggy_karate-241x300.jpg

Have you ever heard the 'interview' with Miss Piggy done by Paul Gambaccini ?
It is hysterical!

Why does my 38th birthday on Thursday seem to to be freaking me out so much worse than all of the others I have let pass recently? I did break down on my 35th and 36th, but the preamble to this one seems to be a lot worse.

Maybe it's because my brother just turned 40 and I'm next right around the corner? Still don't know.

Why does my 38th birthday on Thursday seem to to be freaking me out so much worse than all of the others I have let pass recently? I did break down on my 35th and 36th, but the preamble to this one seems to be a lot worse.

Better than my arm. I feel like someone beat up my left wrist. Then again, I suppose someone did at kung fu tonight...

Ice pack?

Happy un-birthday in anticipation of your birthday. :kiss: Age is truly relative. I've said many times that I've been 80 years old and I'm living backwards. I'll be 39 in another month or so but how do I feel? Hmmm, sometimes 36, sometimes 46. What age do you feel?

Ice pack?

Happy un-birthday in anticipation of your birthday. :kiss: Age is truly relative. I've said many times that I've been 80 years old and I'm living backwards. I'll be 39 in another month or so but how do I feel? Hmmm, sometimes 36, sometimes 46. What age do you feel?

Ninety eight.

Turns out my boss was in the hospital for surgery yesterday. I don't know what surgery he had. I think he wants me at the construction site to oversee the steel fabrication. This makes me nervous...

Turns out my boss was in the hospital for surgery yesterday. I don't know what surgery he had. I think he wants me at the construction site to oversee the steel fabrication. This makes me nervous...

Shouldn't he have told you first ?

Shouldn't he have told you first ?

A few years ago he went on vacation to Europe for a week and didn't tell me until Thursday at 12:27 when I was about to leave for the weekend if I didn't hear from him in the next three minutes. I didn't get my long weekend :(

A few years ago he went on vacation to Europe for a week and didn't tell me until Thursday at 12:27 when I was about to leave for the weekend if I didn't hear from him in the next three minutes. I didn't get my long weekend :(

How nice to be trusted.

As long as she doesn't start dating a frog, all is good. ;)

Welcome back by the way. :rose: :kiss:

Thank you! :kiss::rose:

Have you ever heard the 'interview' with Miss Piggy done by Paul Gambaccini ?
It is hysterical!

I will definitely look out for that.
:rose:

50 has been such a great year! You have so much to look forward to. Now that I'm fifty I feel like I have grown old disgracefully and can let it all hang out. ;) Uh, literally once or twice <snerk>.

So far both kids in school has not resulted in much free time for me. Sigh.

Totally with you on that one.

Gah, OF COURSE the people I work for have suddenly advertised a contract to start this October! yup, that's right - in two weeks, while everyone else got it sorted last February. OK, dust off the application for ticket out of Stepford, flickity flick with the feather duster! Oh, so sorry everyone, didn't mean to make you all cough. :eek:

Thank you! :kiss::rose:

I will definitely look out for that.
50 has been such a great year! You have so much to look forward to. Now that I'm fifty I feel like I have grown old disgracefully and can let it all hang out. ;) Uh, literally once or twice <snerk>.

Totally with you on that one.

Gah, OF COURSE the people I work for have suddenly advertised a contract to start this October! yup, that's right - in two weeks, while everyone else got it sorted last February. OK, dust off the application for ticket out of Stepford, flickity flick with the feather duster! Oh, so sorry everyone, didn't mean to make you all cough. :eek:

Yes, well, you cannot expect them do actually Do It Right, can you?
<sneeze>

How do I always know when it is Thursday? The office yells for the Sunday morning report. :rolleyes:

Nope. Not a single thing.

[blurt] I am at a loss as to what to do or say when you dismiss my pain like that. It makes me angry and then it just hurts and makes me sad. In our years together, it's the one thing that has really bothered me, whether my pain was physical or mental. Every day I ask how you are and show concern, but when I am hurt you turn it into a one-upmanship. I refuse to engage in that. [/blurt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back