What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps- thanks for the cuddles everyone, I think I'm just overtired. Fiance and I keep waking each other up cos the bed is too small. Separate beds tonight.
x
V

stuffed with Chinese food..........loving the flowers and card the wife gave me......grinning at the memory of her following me upstairs to change with the words, 'If you're getting naked, I'm watching!!'

Bless

:D:D:heart::heart::D:D

Been sneezing for the last coupla days.....thought it was from the may blossom and viburnum flowers I had in a vase in my office.

Wrong.

I have come down with a stinker of a cold.

Oh joy.

*achooooo*

:( :( :(

Tonight of all nights.

Been sneezing for the last coupla days.....thought it was from the may blossom and viburnum flowers I had in a vase in my office.

Wrong.

I have come down with a stinker of a cold.

Oh joy.

*achooooo*

:( :( :(

Tonight of all nights.

:rose:

Mood = emotionally exhausted. If I was the type to binge eat, it'd be a package of Oreo Double Stuffs and a quart of warm milk.

I was pretty much broken this morning. I hadn't been that unhappy in years. Then I felt unbelievably good after a clinic with the amazing Steve Turre. Now I'm kinda floating in between the two. I hate Valentines Day. However, I am looking forward to Singles Awareness Day tomorrow. Actually, I'm not so sure about that one either. :rolleyes:

My mood's good.

I got a little over 1,000 words done on my latest piece. And I'm not beating myself up telling myself I should have done more.

Yay me!

Morning all...........what can I say. I have a cold. I think you can figure out how I feel yourselves.

And what perfect timing. Mat Jr. is coming home for the weekend, staying at his brother's and they're all coming here for a very belated christmas dinner. Tomorrow. Oh, I so love cooking when I feel crap. Not. But I promised, he's made plans, I gotta produce.

Wish me luck.

Now it's time to take coffee to the wife and get my arse into gear.............*achoooooo*.............*achooooo*...............*achooooo*...........fucking hell, I HATE colds........

Feel better soon, Mat :kiss:

Morning all -I'm pretty chipper if jealous of my sister who is setting off to go to Scarborough for a weekend sometime around now -lucky bugger.

Morning, Folks :kiss:

Hope you get better soon, Mat. Try Echinacea? And are there any shortcuts you could take, like buying the roast potatoes from M&S or something? :rose:

EL, I've never been to Scarborough, and you've made me all curious now... :cool::rose:

My mood. Having a (legitimate) day off. That should tell you all you need to know about my mood :D

Hope everyone has a decent day :kiss:

*hugs everyone* I can do that today as I'm not near as bad, which is a damn good thing as the day is going to be jam packed with coursework, podiatrist and toddler antics.:rolleyes:

My mood atm, geesh if I blush anymore today I'm going to be a tomato!:D Some very lovely ladies have been paying me some really sweet compliments since last night and I have giggled like a school girl and blushed to no end! :kiss::rose::heart:

Morning, Folks :kiss:

Hope you get better soon, Mat. Try Echinacea? And are there any shortcuts you could take, like buying the roast potatoes from M&S or something? :rose:

EL, I've never been to Scarborough, and you've made me all curious now... :cool::rose:

My mood. Having a (legitimate) day off. That should tell you all you need to know about my mood :D

Hope everyone has a decent day :kiss:

Everyone should go to Scarborough, it's my home from home. :)

Much much better than last night.

I got a beautiful card and some Lint chocolates from hubby for valentines day.
After suggesting that we stay in, instead of trying to get into a restaurant without reservations we had panzarotis for supper with cesaer salad. I made the salad we got take-out for the panzarotis.

After dinner I popped a milk chocolate Lint in my mouth, less than 20 minutes later my right side of my face started burning from the back part of my neck, up my cheek and to my temple. Sure signs of a migraine- yup, full-blown migraine before 9 pm at night. I tossed back 3 extra strength Advil, usually they do wonders if caught right at the beginning. Seemed to take forever to ease up, ended up falling asleep on the couch. DD woke me up as she trompled through the house when she got home (not very lady like when in a dress! lol). Still had the pain, so I took a muscle relaxent, dr. said to try them and see if they work, suppose to relax the veins in my head to let blood flow more freely-whatever. I went to bed right after than and slept pretty darn good. Woke up today with a hint of it still, after I finish up here Im taking some more advil and laying back down.

C

Much much better than last night.

I got a beautiful card and some Lint chocolates from hubby for valentines day.
After suggesting that we stay in, instead of trying to get into a restaurant without reservations we had panzarotis for supper with cesaer salad. I made the salad we got take-out for the panzarotis.

After dinner I popped a milk chocolate Lint in my mouth, less than 20 minutes later my right side of my face started burning from the back part of my neck, up my cheek and to my temple. Sure signs of a migraine- yup, full-blown migraine before 9 pm at night. I tossed back 3 extra strength Advil, usually they do wonders if caught right at the beginning. Seemed to take forever to ease up, ended up falling asleep on the couch. DD woke me up as she trompled through the house when she got home (not very lady like when in a dress! lol). Still had the pain, so I took a muscle relaxent, dr. said to try them and see if they work, suppose to relax the veins in my head to let blood flow more freely-whatever. I went to bed right after than and slept pretty darn good. Woke up today with a hint of it still, after I finish up here Im taking some more advil and laying back down.

C

Ugh,migrains such and I totally feel for you. I've been lucky in the fact that I've only had two during the pregnancy. Try advil liquigels, they worked for me because they act faster than any other pill form. *hugs* Hope it gets better.

I hope all you sickies are feeling better. Especially you, MrsDeathLynx. Somehow being ill or in pain during pregnancy seems so much worse.

I'm in a rather good mood today. After banging my head on my keyboard for the better part of last week I goofed around on here for a day or two and my creative juices got flowing again. I've spent the past two days writing like crazy. I made large chunks of progress on two works! Woohoo! I feel like turning cartwheels around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back