Closet Nudists...

Wish I was there!

I live in the country on 15 acres the only other house visible from mine is My sons house. Between the two houses I built a pool house, Mostly glass walls. During the week when he and is wife are working I go out for a quick dip and then lounge around in the nude. When I am completely alone I can sit out under the oaks nude and read which always results in a quick nap.

I've been a nudist for the last 30+ years, but living in Houston in a Mobile Home park doesn't make it easy for find places to be naked. All my neighbors know I'm a nudist, and nobody gets upset to see this old man doing things in his little yard wearing only a pair of shorts and flips (and a smile, of course).

My problem is that a) I don't know any other nudists that live close to me that I can visit frequently and b) the closest nude beach is over an hour and a half from where I live, and this old nudist doesn't really like driving that far/long by himself. My wife isn't a nudist but, instead, a very conservative, religious person, so she won't accompany me on trips to any nude beach. Finally, we live on SSI, so can't afford to join any landed club in the area (closest one is 45 minutes close).

Other than that, I'm still on this planet and probably will stay here for another 25 -30 years to bother the non-nudist neighbors, LOL.

Good forum! Glad I found it and glad you started it! Have fun, people!
 
we take every moment to be without clothes. we don't wear them around the house. we go to clothing optional resorts (outside the u.s.). hike without them in jungles or national parks. generally we don't mind taking our clothes off in situations where we wouldn't know anybody or see them again. that said, we are looking for places in the states that are clothing optional, but we seem to run across clubs that require joining. are there places in the states for "casual" clothing optional settings without belonging to a club?
 
Back
Top