Love in spite of it all. (closed)

As Trevor removed his hands from Lorelei's back he allowed his fingers to brush over her firm ass and the back of her thighs.

They moved together perfectly. He did not care who saw them together. He was certain that some of his father's underlings were in the club, and in an effort to get in his father's good graces they would mention that they saw his wife at a club with some guy. They did not know who Trevor was, and he didn't care if they went and told dear old daddy.

H reached out and grabbed Lorelei again. He spun her around and pulled her to him...her back against his body. He whispered to her how incredible she looked and how well she moved her hot body. Then he kissed her neck softly as he placed his hands on her stomach. They continued to move together....their bodies pressed together.
 
Feeling him behind her like that she pressed against him her head turned so she could hear his whispers. Undulating her body against his she wriggled her hips just not caring its not like her husband would suspect anything other than maybe his son being out with her or whoever saw her being too drunk to be honest or if he even really cared.
 
He slid his hands down Lorelei's body to her hips. He held her back against him....feeling her press her body back to his. It felt so good to be here with her. She was great to be with both in public and private.

Trevor pressed his hips harder to her, and then he released her and spun her around to face him. They continued to dance...moving to the music. He moved back closer to her...his leg between hers. His hands went back to her hips and they moved closer as he pressed his thigh to her.
 
She was caring less and less about the music and people around them as she pressed against him every time they were so very close. Her hips wriggling against his leg that slid between hers as she smiled staring deep into his eyes as she winked licking her lips.
 
Trevor reached out for Lorelei and placed his hands on her tight ass as she moved her hips and pressed against his thigh. He smiled at her as she winked at him and licked her lips. The smile was an acknowledgement of what his father would never have......despite having had every opportunity to experience it.

Trevor us her ass to pull her close and kiss her hard...all the while still moving to the music.
 
Pressing hungrily into the kiss she wanted to feel more she wanted more and that was not possible here unless they locked themselves in a broomcloset. Breaking the kiss she stared deep into his eyes then during a lull in the music whispered in his ear.

Where to next love...
 
His hands moved from her ass to the outside of her thighs when she broke the kiss. He looked deep into her eyes as she asked him where to next. He simply smiled at her. "The choice is all yours beautiful."
 
Don't know about you but I am losing interest in dancing... at least in such a crowded place. Lets get out of here. A least to a more private location.

She purred feeling sure that he was in fact also hungry for more intimate dancing.
 
"Whatever me hot stepmom wants my hot stepmom gets. Lets get out of here and get wherever it is you want to go."

He placed his hand on the small of her back and then slid it down over her firm ass as he guided her toward the door. His hand came to rest on her hip as the headed out. He smiled at all of the jealous guys who watched him walk out with the hottest woman in the place.
 
You can make suggestions I would love your thoughts as well.

She wriggled a little as they walked out. Slithering her arm around his waist and curling a little close with a smile.

Though I want it all. I finally feel alive and I am loving it. I wan fantasy... romance passion love fun someone to share it all.with and enjoy it all with. I want Us to do all of that and enjoy all of that protocol and proper rulings be damned.
 
He handed the parking ticket to the valet and held Lorelei close to him. His hand caressed her back lightly before moving down to caress her ass softly. Wen the valet pulled up with the car, Trevor opened the passenger side door for her and let her in. He kissed her deeply before closing the door.

He went around to the driver side and got in. "Lorelei, I think we should drive to the airport, stay in the airport hotel tonight, and tomorrow morning get on the first plane to somewhere tropical. No luggage... Just what we are wearing tonight. I don't care what people think when they see what we are wearing on the plane. Lets just go, and be together."
 
Yeah... lets.

That's just what she meant about feeling alive and wanting more.

Lets go... now Trevor... Now.
 
Trevor headed for the airport. He placed his hand on Lorelei's knee as he drove. H was incredibly excited about what they were about to do. He pulled the car in front of the airport hotel and got out ......tossing the keys to the valet.

H took Lorelei's hand as they walked into the lobby of the hotel. He went to the reception desk and registered them for the night. After paying for the room he took her hand and they headed toward the elevator. Once inside the elevator he pressed Lorelei against the back wall and kissed her hard.... a kiss that lasted until they exited the elevator and went to their room.
 
He arms wrapping around him pressing intothe kiss her leg wrapping around his leg as she purrs into the kiss. As the door opened she began to move trying to guide them as they continued to kiss finding their room to b at the far end of the hall she broke the kiss and pulled him along with her.
 
He followed her down the hall to their room. He could not get enough of Lorelei and the thought of going to a tropical island with her was outstanding.

He opened the door and they entered the room. He closed the door behind them and pinned her against the door. He kissed her passionately as his hands moved down her sides to her hips.
 
An almost growled purr as they kissed again the passion no longer needing to be contained her hands traced over his back and one hand sliding through his hair and caressing his cheek as she pressed hungrily into the kiss. The kiss breaking only long enough for one gasped word...

Trevor...
 
Their kiss continued and got more passionate..... more wanton. He moved one hand up the back to the zipper of her dress. He slowly began to slide it all the way down. Then he moved his hand to her ass and pressed her hips to him..... not yet removing the dress.

He broke the kiss and began to kiss, lick and suck on her neck.... Then he moved his lips to her shoulders. Then, slowly he moved his hands up to her shoulders and began to slide the dress from her wonderful body.
 
A soft gasp at the feel of his lips on her shoulder and the slow sensual way he was moving her dress. Her head tossed back and her eyes closed at the tenderness of it all as she moved her hands through his hair and over his back and shoulders.
 
Ever-so-slowly he slid the dress from her incredible body until it pooled on the floor at her feet. His lips continued to move over her shoulders and then back to her neck, which she offered to him.

His hands were on her hips with one finger from each hand inside the waistband. He slowly slid his tongue up her neck and then flicked her earlobe before whispering to her...... "All of you"
 
Wriggling her hips to encourage him to help her from the bikini. Her hands moving to try to pull him free of his clothing. A soft purr at his words as she whispered as well.

All of you...
 
As he slid her panties down her long, silky legs his hips moved down her neck to her shoulders. He nibbled her shoulders lightly as his fingertips slid along the outside of her thighs.

He then moved his hands to the clasp of her bra and deftly undid it....freeing her wonderful breasts. His mouth immediately went to her breasts and he slowly kissed and licked them as his hands moved over her body.
 
She kept pulling at his shirt and unhooking his pants and trying to push them off of him. Gasping feeling his lips and tongue on her breasts. Once he is free from his pants and shirt her hands move to caress and slither through his hair. Kissing song his neck and jaw an nibbling at his ear.
 
Trevor could not get enough of Lorelei. He loved how she felt in his hands. He loved how her skin tasted. He continued to kiss and lick her wonderful tits. His step-mom was so fucking hot.

Trevor removed his lips from her tits and pushed Lorelei back onto the bed. He looked down at her and smiled. His eyes moved over her hot body. He placed his hands on her knees and spread her legs apart. Then he grabbed her ankles and brought them to his lips. He kissed and licked each foot.....ankle....and calf before spreading her legs wide open again.
 
Landing back on the bed she laid there smiling at him watching his eyes. Stretching out a little a long sensual stretch only stopped by feeling him take a hold of her ankles and then the kisses and licks she purred writhing her body eyes falling closed as the tender sensations. Feeling his intent attention along her feet ankles and calves she wriggled a little with a soft contented sigh.

Her hands reaching to slither through his hair or caress his shoulders. Feeling him push her legs apart again she watched him with a smile on her lips curious to see what his next idea was while plotting a few of her own.
 
Trevor slowly kissed up her inner thighs.... Nibbling as he went. He knew how much Lorelei wanted to be in control of the situation, but he was not going to allow her to have it.

He gripped her ankles tightly and spread her legs wider still. He moved his lips higher and higher....slowly. He could sense Lorelei's excitement, and he knew how excited he was. He moved his mouth to her sweet pussy and gave it a single, long, slow lick. He then looked up into her eyes and smiled at her.
 
Back
Top