The Trump Effect: Rival Koreas agree to August reunions of war-split families

FakeNews

Literotica Guru
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North and South Korea agreed Friday to hold temporary reunions of families divided by the 1950-53 Korean War as they boost reconciliation efforts amid a diplomatic push to resolve the North Korean nuclear crisis.

The reunions will take place at North Korea’s Diamond Mountain resort from Aug. 20 to 26, Seoul’s Unification Ministry said after a nine-hour meeting between officials from the two sides.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/rival-koreas-agree-to-august-reunions-of-war-split-families/

Last edited:
MAGA3 says:
Hope never helped before. Try praying through Christ. That’s what brought this on, through a President who listens and is open to His Creator.
And before you think it, NO ONE is perfect. God uses whom He will.

:D

So now we're against the reuniting of families?

Funny what a difference a day and a headline make.

There are some people on this forum who would find fault with anything Trump does. :(

Who do find fault with everything he does on a daily basis. ;)

Dear Lit Board,
Today, Trump got up early and ate breakfast. It was an unhealthy breakfast and he did not choke to death. I don't know about the rest of you, but this has ruined my day, I don't know if I will be able to function. Maybe I'll just hide in the basement and drink myself into a stupor while we all share our misery and hatred, especially for those who don't want Trump dead. They are evil people who voted for him, even if they're just too ashamed to admit it.
I don't know what Melania is going to wear today, but I am going to hate it when she makes her daily photo op appearance. Either she's extremely stupid or she's being held hostage.
Peace out!
Love, tolerance and diversity :heart: :rose:

Even worse, the Norks are going to ship remains back to the US!

The evil rat bastards. They snookered Trump again!

Who do find fault with everything he does on a daily basis. ;)

Dear Lit Board,
Today, Trump got up early and ate breakfast. It was an unhealthy breakfast and he did not choke to death. I don't know about the rest of you, but this has ruined my day, I don't know if I will be able to function. Maybe I'll just hide in the basement and drink myself into a stupor while we all share our misery and hatred, especially for those who don't want Trump dead. They are evil people who voted for him, even if they're just too ashamed to admit it.
I don't know what Melania is going to wear today, but I am going to hate it when she makes her daily photo op appearance. Either she's extremely stupid or she's being held hostage.
Peace out!

You forgot to mention his atrocious table manners and that Melania is going out streetwalking tonight, using the Secret Service as pimps.

There are some people on this forum who would find fault with anything Trump does. :(

They are of the belief that any success on his part, direct or indirect, comes at the expense of their tribe. Their reactions are not born of reason but of a primitive survival reaction. Fight of flee. In the world of the internet even those that would instinctively flee can can step out and become a 'fighter.' There's been an explosion of this sort of phenomena since the invention of the iPhone and the spread of Social Media. This has manifested itself here at Lit. with the proliferation of trolls after 2006.

Now Tromp reaffirms DPRK as a nuclear threat.

So much for the feel-good summit.

No Nobel for nothing.

I am happy for every step toward peace.

I am nauseated by your cricle-jerking about your Cheeto Messiah.

Do you remember the last time the North agreed to reunite families? Their nuclear & missile testing resumed soon afterward.

Dear Lit Board,
Today, I got up and watched the White House briefing, AKA," Fox and Friends", just like my hero Trump. Now I must shit post all morning and make a complete fool of myself while pretending I didn't used to be ridiculed under my other name(s). I don't know about the rest of you, but this has ruined my day, I don't know if I will be able to function. Maybe I'll just hide in the basement and drink myself into a stupor while we all share our misery and hatred, especially for those who don't want brown children dead. They are evil people who voted for Hillary & Obama, even if they're just and correct in doing so.
I don't know what Melania is going to wear today, but I hope it's nothing too stupid and inflammatory like that retarded jacket. Either she's extremely stupid or she's being held hostage.
Peace out!

There, now it's truthful.

I am happy for every step toward peace.

I am nauseated by your cricle-jerking about your Cheeto Messiah.

Do you remember the last time the North agreed to reunite families? Their nuclear & missile testing resumed soon afterward.

It always circles back to, if you don't hate this guy as much as I do, then you are one of his supporters and deserve to be pilloried and talked at, not talked to and certainly deserving of no politeness or respect.

We are beginning to see this behavior being acted out on our streets and public spaces. There have been three or more instances this last week alone. Actors and comedians brag about how rude they are to conservatives they meet as audiences applaud. For the Progressive wing of the Democrat party, this is the new normal. For the Progressive elites of the Republican Party, it has become a condoned behavior because so much of it is aimed at elements of the Republican Party that they don't much approve of. This is an atmosphere in which there is no coming back from without resorting to violence; i.e., attacking others, forcing them to defend themselves. We're getting very close to that point.

:(

It's ironic that we are compelled to force bakers to participate in gay weddings while supporting and cheering people who refuse to offer services, in a public place, to conservatives because they hate and loath them so much.

It's ironic that we are compelled to force bakers to participate in gay weddings while supporting and cheering people who refuse to offer services, in a public place, to conservatives because they hate and loath them so much.

Personally, I don’t think the manager should have 86’d Sanders. But claiming the manager “loathes conservatives” is just more sweeping generalization that’s part of the problem as much as 86ing Sanders is. The manager did not prejudge Sanders, after all, but judged her. (And who was she, who are we, to judge?)

Personally, I don’t think the manager should have 86’d Sanders. But claiming the manager “loathes conservatives” is just more sweeping generalization that’s part of the problem as much as 86ing Sanders is. The manager did not prejudge Sanders, after all, but judged her. (And who was she, who are we, to judge?)

Have you read anything at all about the proclivities, activities and statements that lead to the extreme prejudice of the manager? It is the manager and her staff that are part of the problem and their problem was serving Sarah Sanders for partisan political purposes.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE (not in a protected class) means you can be ejected on cause or by whim. A proprietor need not serve notorious fuckwads, whether to forestall disruptive protests, or because they'd rather not have the premises soiled by the fuckwad's presence, or for whatever. This is still a somewhat free country. You needn't tolerate fuckwads.

Have you read anything at all about the proclivities, activities and statements that lead to the extreme prejudice of the manager? It is the manager and her staff that are part of the problem and their problem was serving Sarah Sanders for partisan political purposes.

So what? Don't go there if you don't like them for doing it. She has the same option.
I don't think she's the monster she is made out to be but it's the job she chose so she has to take what comes with it and that includes putting up with people who don't like what she says.

Back