Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open(

"Don't worry Kyle we may have some women you will like all I needd is an email so that I can send you some picture of the ladies and trust me they meet your requirements that you have told me." Missy said as she prepared the email.

When she got the email address from him she sent the email with the pictures.

The email arrived only moments after she said she would send it and he was impressed at her speed and ability to put it together so quickly. Then he opened it and his eyes widened as he took in the pictures of the big, beautiful, strong women presented. Her words in the email were right; 50s or not, they were what he was looking for.

"Wow," he murmured, forgetting for a moment that he was still on the phone. "They're incredible."

His eyes lingered on Amanda, Stacy, and Amy in particular. And yet none of them quite grabbed him. Or maybe he was just greedy or indecisive. "I think I see a lot that I like but I'm not quite sure. Would you send me just a few more, please, Missy?"

The email arrived only moments after she said she would send it and he was impressed at her speed and ability to put it together so quickly. Then he opened it and his eyes widened as he took in the pictures of the big, beautiful, strong women presented. Her words in the email were right; 50s or not, they were what he was looking for.

"Wow," he murmured, forgetting for a moment that he was still on the phone. "They're incredible."

His eyes lingered on Amanda, Stacy, and Amy in particular. And yet none of them quite grabbed him. Or maybe he was just greedy or indecisive. "I think I see a lot that I like but I'm not quite sure. Would you send me just a few more, please, Missy?"

Missy Quickly prepared another email while saying "It's no worry Kyle."

eymail
Sabrina

b45042a7_tumblr_mybmimkDLM1r01qfoo8_r1_1280.jpeg

Jacqueline

tumblr_nngydm4oQe1tcyl36o4_1280.png

Jennifer

tumblr_o33xusGn431v88jzuo1_500.jpg

Kimberley

50d1802253a569d21851403fb493716a.jpg

Jenna

large.jpg

Sorry that some of the girls are not in their gear but we let them turn in the pictures but like the other I feel as if they fit what you want and they are in all in their 40s.

Missy Quickly prepared another email while saying "It's no worry Kyle."

The new email came just as quickly and again he was amazed at the women that were available at the spa. So many that were what he was looking for. He was still sort of dazed by it.

He eyed the new pictures and the previous ones and felt glad he'd asked. These had helped to firm it all up in his mind and make his choice. "Thank you, Missy. These women...they're all gorgeous. I'm amazed at the talent you have! But I have made up my mind. I'd like to have Amy be the one, if she's free and willing."

๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’†
Alyssa stuffed two fingers in Lilly's pussy, pumping quickly, as she lapped at Cynthia's pussy. "Cum, eh? How much do you want? Hmm?" she said, lust heavy in her voice whilst humming deliberately, the vibrations pulsing through both of the other girls.
Arashi panted softly, his eyes closed for a moment before they shot open at the sensation as inhaled sharply in surprise at the warmth of Misty's breasts over his stiff cock. He watched her sucking on his cock like a lollipop, her eyes closed before they opened and met his own gaze. "Holy shit... this is the hottest thing I've ever seen," his voice was low and awestruck as his hips pumped slowly but steadily, slowly moving faster.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty kept pumping Arashi's cock trying to get him to spew his load all over her body like he had done Cindy. Cindy moved to kiss him passionately driving her tongue back into his mouth.

Alyssa room:

Both girls moan out at their pleasures that they were getting from Alyssa. The girls could feel their orgasms build and build until they finally felt their pussies finally let go showering the futa between their legs with their cum.

The new email came just as quickly and again he was amazed at the women that were available at the spa. So many that were what he was looking for. He was still sort of dazed by it.

He eyed the new pictures and the previous ones and felt glad he'd asked. These had helped to firm it all up in his mind and make his choice. "Thank you, Missy. These women...they're all gorgeous. I'm amazed at the talent you have! But I have made up my mind. I'd like to have Amy be the one, if she's free and willing."

Missy finished up the paper work before saying "ok she is available and always willing to train naughty little boys. Let me send you an email with our address." She quickly sent him the address so that he can find the area.

Missy finished up the paper work before saying "ok she is available and always willing to train naughty little boys. Let me send you an email with our address." She quickly sent him the address so that he can find the area.

Kyle blushed and smiled a little at her saying "naughty little boys" like that. He was still nervous but now it was all anticipation. Missy had neatly taken care of his fear of shame and embarrassment. "Great! I can't wait to meet her."

"I have the email with the address. Is there anything else we should go over now? Anything I should, uh, should bring?"

Alyssa nibbled over Cynthia's pussy and tugged her fingers from Lilly's just as a sudden rush of fragrant liquid sprayed forth, though she drank what she could and laughed as she teased their rear holes just for a little bit. "Almost there. Who wants it?" she said, lust heavy in her voice whilst humming deliberately, the vibrations pulsing through both of the other girls.
Arashi moaned softly into Cindy's mouth as his cock twitched and throbbed. He knew he was close, though he was enjoying this very much. "Almost there," he managed between Misty's kisses.

Kyle blushed and smiled a little at her saying "naughty little boys" like that. He was still nervous but now it was all anticipation. Missy had neatly taken care of his fear of shame and embarrassment. "Great! I can't wait to meet her."

"I have the email with the address. Is there anything else we should go over now? Anything I should, uh, should bring?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary just clothing." Missy said.

Alyssa nibbled over Cynthia's pussy and tugged her fingers from Lilly's just as a sudden rush of fragrant liquid sprayed forth, though she drank what she could and laughed as she teased their rear holes just for a little bit. "Almost there. Who wants it?" she said, lust heavy in her voice whilst humming deliberately, the vibrations pulsing through both of the other girls.
Arashi moaned softly into Cindy's mouth as his cock twitched and throbbed. He knew he was close, though he was enjoying this very much. "Almost there," he managed between Misty's kisses.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Cindy kept ravaging him with kisses while Misty stroked his cock with her breasts while shee sucked his cock. Both girls were horny beyond anything that Arashi could comprehend. Both girls couldn't wait to feel him inside of them.

Alyssa room:

What do you mean by it and where are you going to stick it?" they only asked because they didn't know what Alyssa ment seeing how she was teasing their rose buds with her finger but they were ready for anything.

Alyssa smirked, amused. "Face, breasts, pussies... asses? Pick one," she said with a giggle that gave away how horny she was, lust heavy in her voice whilst humming deliberately, the vibrations pulsing through both of the other girls as she pumped her fingers faster in the pert, plump asses in front of her, not missing how their pussies were still leaking generously.
Arashi gasped softly as he exploded all over Misty's upper body. He shivered as he felt himself twitching before his cock grew semi-hard rather than hard as steel. "Now what?" he said shyly.

"Nothing out of the ordinary just clothing." Missy said.

"Oh, okay." He really wasn't sure what else to say at this point. "Uh, I guess then, I"ll be there! Thank you for all your help." Kyle paused and then went on, "And thank you for being so good with me. I was really nervous about calling you guys. So, yeah. Thanks!"

Alyssa smirked, amused. "Face, breasts, pussies... asses? Pick one," she said with a giggle that gave away how horny she was, lust heavy in her voice whilst humming deliberately, the vibrations pulsing through both of the other girls as she pumped her fingers faster in the pert, plump asses in front of her, not missing how their pussies were still leaking generously.
Arashi gasped softly as he exploded all over Misty's upper body. He shivered as he felt himself twitching before his cock grew semi-hard rather than hard as steel. "Now what?" he said shyly.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls hug onto him before saying "we now get ourselves cleaned up let you rest for a big either with a massage or just laying down before you make use cum." The girls got out some more masculine body wash and start scrubbing him down.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia answered "I want it in my pussy if you are talking about your amazing futa cock." Both girl were still spasming from their hard orgasm and they could still feel their

"Oh, okay." He really wasn't sure what else to say at this point. "Uh, I guess then, I"ll be there! Thank you for all your help." Kyle paused and then went on, "And thank you for being so good with me. I was really nervous about calling you guys. So, yeah. Thanks!"

"You are very welcome." Missy say be she hung up the phone. She sent the order through and now it was up to the client to show up.

Alyssa tilted her head, lazily lapping at Lilly's pussy. "Go ahead, then. Show me just what it's really like to have a beautiful woman on me," she said with a giggle that gave away how horny she was.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt their soft hands massaging his skin, feeling his cock hardening again. He shivered as his eyes drifted closed for a few seconds, caressing Cindy's curvy ass. His other hand brushed over Misty's breasts, the tips of his fingers brushing over her skin before caressing her pussy slowly. "What about cumming in here? I have to admit that just watching you two move might as well be a seduction in itself and I have to admit curiosity of how you both taste," he said shyly, unaware that his cum was quite rich and sweet in flavor.

Alyssa tilted her head, lazily lapping at Lilly's pussy. "Go ahead, then. Show me just what it's really like to have a beautiful woman on me," she said with a giggle that gave away how horny she was.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt their soft hands massaging his skin, feeling his cock hardening again. He shivered as his eyes drifted closed for a few seBBconds, caressing Cindy's curvy ass. His other hand brushed over Misty's breasts, the tips of his fingers brushing over her skin before caressing her pussy slowly. "What about cumming in here? I have to admit that just watching you two move might as well be a seduction in itself and I have to admit curiosity of how you both taste," he said shyly, unaware that his cum was quite rich and sweet in flavor.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia got out from under Lilly then crawled on top of Alyssa and rolled the futa over so that she could finally feel the futa cock in her. When the futa finally rolled over Cynthia wasted no time putting the cock in herself.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty gave a grin before saying "you can make me cum in here but Cindy has weak knees when she is being pleasured so she don't like to be standing when pleasured." Misty moved to the wall bracing her against it as she sexily swayed her hip try to tease Arashi more.

Alyssa nibbled over Lilly's pussy, lapping faster at it as she affixed her lips around it, pushing her tongue in as a loud moan shuddered through the auburn haired young woman's body as she pulled the girl's hips closer to her questing mouth. "Ooooh, shit.... Mmmm, that's interesting to feel," she moaned lustfully, her words vibrating through Lilly.
Arashi walked towards Misty, smirking slightly. "Then we can always help Cindy get nice and relaxed in every way possible. I'm not sure of the rules, though I'm guessing that there's nothing against the client helping out the masseuse, and you're both highly beautiful," his tone was teasing yet thoughtful and shy.

Kyle checks in

The next few days while he waited were heavy with anticipation. Kyle looked at the pictures Missy has sent to him often and had even touched himself but did not finish. It was a kind of sexual fast; he was determined not to cum again until he was with the woman he had fantasized about and who would make him a man.

He left school early thanks to a forged note from his parents. They would never know and wouldn't even be back in the country for another week and barely here for a few days before jetting off again. But that was fine. If they were home more, he could never have met Mr. Cho, learned about this place, let alone come here for this trip.

He pulled into the lot of the secluded and beautiful spa, parking in the furthest row back. The high school senior shut the car off and silenced the radio. He sat there for perhaps a full minute, just breathing to calm himself and looking at the building. He wondered if he actually would get to try any of the spa services or the pool; a massage or two might be nice. But he wasn't here for that, so no big deal if he didn't.

Kyle got out of the older model sedan and retrieved his backpack from the trunk; not a suitcase or rolling bag but his school backpack, emptied of its usual contents and carrying his clothes. He had been eighteen for all of five hours as he stepped towards the front door to change his life forever.

He was a little shorter than average at 5'9" and had a body that was slender but muscular and strong. He was smooth skin over wiry muscle beneath his clothes; a happy product of good genes and participating in both swimming and soccer. His blond hair was of moderate length and he wore it in a mussed style; his face was clean of stubble or any facial hair. His eyes were a pale blue and currently showed both anticipation and fear. He was handsome with a tinge of pretty boy to his features that included his pink, plush lips. He had a taut, firm ass that asked to be grabbed and looked like you could bounce quarters off of it. He was wearing an old bomber jacket over a Star Wars t-shirt and a pair of snug fitting jeans.

Kyle walked in and looked around the foyer before heading towards what he hoped was the reception desk. "Hi, uh, my name is Kyle. I booked a room for the weekend and, um, I'm here to check in."

Alyssa nibbled over Lilly's pussy, lapping faster at it as she affixed her lips around it, pushing her tongue in as a loud moan shuddered through the auburn haired young woman's body as she pulled the girl's hips closer to her questing mouth. "Ooooh, shit.... Mmmm, that's interesting to feel," she moaned lustfully, her words vibrating through Lilly.
Arashi walked towards Misty, smirking slightly. "Then we can always help Cindy get nice and relaxed in every way possible. I'm not sure of the rules, though I'm guessing that there's nothing against the client helping out the masseuse, and you're both highly beautiful," his tone was teasing yet thoughtful and shy.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty kept swaying her bottom while saying "you could but the thing is she will collapse each time she orgasms. You should really experience it laying down because her body will tense up so much she will squeeze your cock hard."

Alyssa room:

Cynthia let out a moan as she took the cock all the way into her wet hole. Lilly moved her from the bed and opened a bag the girls had placed into the room. She put on a strap-on and knelt between. the futa's legs and in turn both girls started to fuck Alyssa at the same time.

Alyssa pouted as Lilly slid off of her as she rocked her hips up against Cynthia's before she felt the familiar sensation of a thick, long toy sliding into her, making a long, drawn out moan escape her as she shuddered. "Ooooh, this is going to be very fun, I'm sure," she moaned lustfully.
Arashi cocked his head thoughtfully as his fingers brushed over Misty's pert ass. "I don't mind if she's on top. Though I wonder who more sensitive to this toy," he quipped jokingly as he brushed his stiff cock against the woman's pussy, noticing the subtle fragrance that no amount of water could wash away. "Let's see how well you can sing, Misty," he said shyly as he carefully pushed himself into her heated pussy, moving slowly in steady pumping rocks of his hips to let her adjust to how thick he was.

"No it's not hard but you won't get to use the recreation area, the pool, and some of the spa." Elizabeth said as she filled out the rest of the order form. "I would suggest just staying overnight so you can fully unwind from your stress." She said trying to talk him into the full experience of the spa.

โ€œI guess I can do an overnight stay.โ€ Gregory sighed as he said that. He knew that it was going to probably cost a lot more than he was hoping; however, he figured it would probably be worth it if the girl that was going to give him his massage was just as she looked.

One he acknowledged the fact he was going to spend more time, he realized that he would probably have to leave a bit early in the morning. Though he wasnโ€™t exactly sure what would be going on to make it where he would be staying so long.

The next few days while he waited were heavy with anticipation. Kyle looked at the pictures Missy has sent to him often and had even touched himself but did not finish. It was a kind of sexual fast; he was determined not to cum again until he was with the woman he had fantasized about and who would make him a man.

He left school early thanks to a forged note from his parents. They would never know and wouldn't even be back in the country for another week and barely here for a few days before jetting off again. But that was fine. If they were home more, he could never have met Mr. Cho, learned about this place, let alone come here for this trip.

He pulled into the lot of the secluded and beautiful spa, parking in the furthest row back. The high school senior shut the car off and silenced the radio. He sat there for perhaps a full minute, just breathing to calm himself and looking at the building. He wondered if he actually would get to try any of the spa services or the pool; a massage or two might be nice. But he wasn't here for that, so no big deal if he didn't.

Kyle got out of the older model sedan and retrieved his backpack from the trunk; not a suitcase or rolling bag but his school backpack, emptied of its usual contents and carrying his clothes. He had been eighteen for all of five hours as he stepped towards the front door to change his life forever.

He was a little shorter than average at 5'9" and had a body that was slender but muscular and strong. He was smooth skin over wiry muscle beneath his clothes; a happy product of good genes and participating in both swimming and soccer. His blond hair was of moderate length and he wore it in a mussed style; his face was clean of stubble or any facial hair. His eyes were a pale blue and currently showed both anticipation and fear. He was handsome with a tinge of pretty boy to his features that included his pink, plush lips. He had a taut, firm ass that asked to be grabbed and looked like you could bounce quarters off of it. He was wearing an old bomber jacket over a Star Wars t-shirt and a pair of snug fitting jeans.

Kyle walked in and looked around the foyer before heading towards what he hoped was the reception desk. "Hi, uh, my name is Kyle. I booked a room for the weekend and, um, I'm here to check in."

The receptionist grabs Kyle's room key and escorts him to his room. The girl can tell that he was nervous about doing this but there wasn't anything that she could offer seeing how he wanted a more dominate type of girl he was on his own. When she got to the room she quietly dismissed herself and handed him the key.

Amy was setting in a chair with her legs crossed. She was a corset that was replica of the old saloon girls corset. She was also wearing a pair of thigh high stockings and everything was black. When she heard the door open she said "come in my dirty little boy we have a lot to discuss.

Kyle's

The receptionist grabs Kyle's room key and escorts him to his room. The girl can tell that he was nervous about doing this but there wasn't anything that she could offer seeing how he wanted a more dominate type of girl he was on his own. When she got to the room she quietly dismissed herself and handed him the key.

Amy was setting in a chair with her legs crossed. She was a corset that was replica of the old saloon girls corset. She was also wearing a pair of thigh high stockings and everything was black. When she heard the door open she said "come in my dirty little boy we have a lot to discuss.

"Thank you," he said as the receptionist walked away down the hall. She'd been welcoming but also very quiet, which didn't help his nerves at all. Kyle turned the key over in his hands a few times and then unlocked the door.

As he entered, he heard her voice and whipped his eyes up to see the mature beauty sitting in the chair. His breath caught in his throat as he drank in the sight if her. Amy was magnificent. "Yes, uh yes, ma'am."

His pulse had picked up as he stepped fully into the room and shut the door behind him. He didn't bother to look around and take in the room itself, his attention focused fully on the older beauty in front if him. "You look incredible, ma'am, if I may say so. Um, where did you want to start talking?" He took the nearest seat which happened to be on the bed.

Alyssa pouted as Lilly slid off of her as she rocked her hips up against Cynthia's before she felt the familiar sensation of a thick, long toy sliding into her, making a long, drawn out moan escape her as she shuddered. "Ooooh, this is going to be very fun, I'm sure," she moaned lustfully.
Arashi cocked his head thoughtfully as his fingers brushed over Misty's pert ass. "I don't mind if she's on top. Though I wonder who more sensitive to this toy," he quipped jokingly as he brushed his stiff cock against the woman's pussy, noticing the subtle fragrance that no amount of water could wash away. "Let's see how well you can sing, Misty," he said shyly as he carefully pushed himself into her heated pussy, moving slowly in steady pumping rocks of his hips to let her adjust to how thick he was.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty let out a loud moan as she felt him enter her pussy. Arashi had stuffed her like no man had before and she could feel her nipples get as hard as they could possibly get. Cindy started to kiss him while he fucked her.

Alyssa room:

Both girls started to pleasure Alyssa slowly but methodicly. Cynthia grabbed her breasts and began to pleasure them. Lilly done the same to Cynthia kissing her shoulders and neck.

โ€œI guess I can do an overnight stay.โ€ Gregory sighed as he said that. He knew that it was going to probably cost a lot more than he was hoping; however, he figured it would probably be worth it if the girl that was going to give him his massage was just as she looked.

One he acknowledged the fact he was going to spend more time, he realized that he would probably have to leave a bit early in the morning. Though he wasnโ€™t exactly sure what would be going on to make it where he would be staying so long.

"Ok will there be anything else"?" The receptionist asked as she finished putting together his order form.

"Ok will there be anything else"?" The receptionist asked as she finished putting together his order form.

Gregory took a moment to think if there was anything else that he was missing. After a moment, he decided that he wasn't. "No," he told her, "I think I'm good. What time should I be there in the morning?" he asked as he picked up his phone and sent a message to one of his friends. He was wondering if they wouldn't mind picking up the first part of his shift for the following morning.

Back