Unseen Revenge

when the dean said he didn't call for me and u must have been mistaken I thought it odd and head out. While our decide on a few personal errands I stop off at mall. Heading to a clothing store. I enter a dressing room with a few items when I feel like I'm not alone.
 
Last edited:
Unknowingly I was doing the same as Landon had done when he was following you about playing tricks on you although I wasn't intending to play tricks I wanted the opportunity to see your gorgeous naked body & maybe get a finger or two in your pussy but when you went into the store & into the dressing room I thought it was my birthday as I followed you in & sat on a bench watching as you stripped off, not just your top and skirt but everything , my cock almost hit the underside of my jaw as you posed in front of the full length mirror giving me a double sided view of you . Unable to stop myself I gasped out "Oh fuck yeah!!"
You must have heard me as you spun round staring straight at me & covered your tits & pussy with your hands but seeing no one you carried on holding the various items of lingerie in front of you. A nasty thought came into my mind , nasty but at the time I thought it funny, as you discarded each item I threw it out into the store even the clothes you were wearing when you came in. You were so engrossed in the underwear that you were posing with you didn't notice them disappearing until you found that there were no clothes in the dressing room & you were naked with the nearest thing available to cover you meant you would have to step into the shop in full view of everyone.
Time for me to come to the rescue. I found your lipstick in your bag and scrawled on the mirror "SUCK MY COCK & I'LL FETCH YOUR CLOTHES, IF NOT, CIAO "
Then I coughed discreetly & you whirled round looking wildly around until you saw the writing on the mirror. I wondered what you would do , yes or no ?
 
In the confines of the dressing room I kneel down, feeling odd seeing no one else. I look in the mirror and my eyes widen as I see my lips open up and my left cheek look like it storing nuts for the winter like a squirrel. I feel, my guess the invisible cock go in and out of my mouth as I can only see what it is doing to my mouth and throat. I see my head bob back and forth in the mirror. Hoping this will be quick and I can get clothes and get out.
 
It seemed like you either wanted to get out quickly or you couldn't wait to suck some cock , either way you were on your knees in front of me sucking my meat like there was no tomorrow. I glanced in the mirror & chuckled at the sight of you with an alternately bulging cheek & holding an invisible pair of balls in your hands. It was such a delicious feeling of dominance that I had no wish for it to end any time soon so I bunched your hair in my hand & regulated the speed at which my cock fucked your mouth. The soft slurping sounds as you drooled over my shaft made my cock grow even harder and thicker so I adjusted the angle & slid the head down your throat , pushing it deep & almost choking you as you gagged, then recovered & really went to town on my shaft your lips forming a tight seal at the base of my shaft but allowing it to slide back & forth & bringing me closer to spunking in your mouth "Steady gal , slow down." I murmured softly. a bad mistake as you pulled away and almost screamed at me "Y,,,You,,,, you're not Landon who the fuck are you?"
" I,,,, I'm Landon's professor in the lab Kimberly, I'm sorry . it was too difficult to resist, I found the potion by accident & one thing led to another, anyway the potion is half mine & Landon has obviously used it in the same way that I have but you have been the recipient of our actions, It's clear you have some affection for Landon but for now can't you pretend that I AM Landon & let me finish what I started?"
Pushing your face up against my still hard cock & rubbing the precum coated head over your lips.
 
OOC more encounters like the airport scanner and coffee shop needed


With my mouth stuffed with cock I can say nothing. You just tell me Landon is a loser you are smarter and fun I tell him about any of this I'll be in trouble as you plan more " encounters " for me to embarrass me since I seemingly spurned you when I discovered you were not Landon. I suck hoping to get you off and you leave me be. The feeling of having my face fucked but seeing nothing but my own reflection. In an odd way is kind of hot.
 
While you were busy laving my cock my mind was working overtime wondering how Landon had managed to get you to fancy him & if he had played you as I had. Wild ideas went through my head as to how to get my revenge on you for spurning me when you already had my cock in your mouth.
Then I had an idea, public humiliation, yeah that was the way, but how could I manage that?
First I had to get you in suitable clothes and then somewhere public that you were known, where better than your classroom?
"Kimberly, I am so sorry for making you do that just now, I'll be honest & tell you that it was hot, a great blowjob, but let me choose a dress for you for your next class which I think you have in about thirty minutes, I'll pay for it & get you back in time I promise"
Seeing you nod in agreement I retrieve the lingerie I had thrown out and let you dress until it came to the dress. I had already formed a plan & chose your dress accordingly.
A gun metal blue knitted dress which was sorta sexy but not revealing much apart from a great deal of your long shapely legs& thighs & snugly fitting around your boobs and stretching tightly over your ass. I had ensured that the bra I had given you was a front fastening push up type that when revealed wouldn't leave anything to the imagination and of course I already knew that you didn't wear panties so you were set up for me.
We got back to the school just in time for your class & I followed you in without you knowing although I thought you suspected I was around as you kept casting glances all around.
I let you get on with lesson for the first fifteen minutes or so & you visibly relaxed then I began my revenge plan. I had previously teased out a strand of wool from the hem of the dress so I knelt behind you and gently tugged out a couple of feet of wool & tied the end to a leg of your desk then I found a spare seat and sat back to watch the show.
At first it didn't seem to be working as nothing happened then one of the pupils whispered to his neighbour "Hey, you see what I see? Look at the hem of her dress, its coming apart."
I looked closely and sure enough it WAS unravelling as you moved around and the hemline was getting shorter and shorter. Soon it was no more than the width of a belt and your bare pert ass was in full view. When you turned to face the class your pink slit was in sight and the class went silent , hoping that you wouldn't notice and the whole thing would unravel. One of the more outgoing boys actually dropped his pen on the floor and began scrabbling around on hands & knees looking up straight into your crotch as you stood legs apart still unaware that anything was amiss.
It had to happen, one of the boys had been jacking off at the back of the class assisted by the girl sitting next to him & he spunked all over her hand making her give a loud shriek. You looked up sharply & made to walk to the back of the class & the unravelling became faster and there was only the top half of your dress in one piece. I knew there would come a time when you would realize what was happening but the question was how would you handle it? I hoped you would panic and try to leave in which case the whole thing would unravel leaving you in just a revealing bra & heels or you would do the sensible thing and break the strand then leave keeping a certain amount of dignity if not modesty. When I saw the blush creep up from your neck to your face I knew the time had come for me to intervene so I gathered a handful of the wool as near to you as possible & pulled as hard as I could with a spectacular result. The remainder of the dress just fell apart & you stood almost naked in front of the whole class who now went wild, whooping & cheering "You gonna go the whole way Miss?"
Totally embarrassed & humiliated you bolted out of the door and along the corridor to the 'Ladies' . I followed behind you and found you seated in a cubicle "That was quite a show you put on in there babe" I chortled, not caring about the look of hatred on your face.

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M8d739fbbf5abce3bd0f32353d32ad7a8o0&pid=15.1
 
I have to see those students tomorrow I hiss as I'm in just bra and heels. How do you expect me to walk out of the school like this. I hear nothing and wonder if you left me in this state. Or are just being silent to mess with me.
 
I can't help feasting my eyes as you sit in the cubicle not bothering to cover yourself at all, in fact you removed your bra letting your perky tits swing as you just sit and breathe heavily trying to regain your composure. My eyes travel from your soft luscious sensuous lips to your breasts softly heaving like the bellows of a furnace & the twin bullets decorating the tip of each divine breast. Resisting the temptation to reveal my presence by touching you I watch as your legs open and you take a tissue & begin to wipe your wet pink slit & slip your fingers in your hole to clean yourself with more tissue.
I can't help my erection growing as I watch you cleaning yourself in such a personal manner & I wonder if you would be so open if you knew I was watching.
Hearing you muttering about having to see your students again tomorrow I realize just how humiliating this has been for you but I feel no sympathy, it was all your fault for being such a fucking stuck up bitch & refusing to suck me. However I knew that there was no way you could escape from your present position without being seen unless you were prepared to wait until the school was deserted.
Breaking the silence I startled you by saying "I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson today, well two lessons in fact, ONE, NEVER REFUSE COCK ON A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE, TWO, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CLOTHES HAVE NO STRAY ENDS." Then I laugh or rather it's more of a cackle & I rub my hard erection over your wet soft lips.
"Feel like changing your mind to pass the time until I can figure out a way to get you outta here? Coz' let's face it you can't do it without my help , so be a good girl & blow my cock"
 
With you invisible I can't see and feel like a goof grabbing air seeking you out. I finally feel a leg and trace it up till I feel a hard cock. I open my mouth and take the huge invisible cock in my mouth and bob my head slowly at first then increase my speed and suction. Feels your balls in my hand as I suck you off hoping you come soon and I can get out of here and back to the lab and Landon.
 
I could have simply guided your lips to my rampant hard on but I was enjoying the sight of you scrabbling on your hands and knees with your tongue hanging out searching for my cock and the feel of your soft hands on my flesh when you found my leg and felt your way to my cock was someting to remember.
Your mouth enveloped my plum coloured cock head and you began licking and sucking like a woman posessed puffing your cheeks out as it filled your mouth then you opened your throat and let me slide my meat right down , past your gagging point and you cupped my balls in your hands and somehow managed to takeone testicle in your mouth alongside my cock and sucked the tight cream filled ball. "Look up Kimberly, I know you can't see me but I want to see the look in your eyes when I cum in your mouth"
I am almost there when the door opens and I can sense that someone else is there but I can't see anyone then I hear a surprised gasp.
"Kimberly what ARE you doing? Naked on your hands and knees looking as though you are blowing some guy." A pause then a another gasp of realization "OH FUCK, You ARE blowing someone aren't you? Whoever stole my formula. Who ever you are let her go and get the fuck out before I kick the shit out of you. "
It was Landon and he seemed real mad so I had no option but to pull my cock from your hot wet mouth with a soft slurpy pop and try to slip out of the door but Landon was in the way and we collided. Landon was fighting mad on two counts , he had found the guy who had stolen his formula AND he was making his girl suck him off. Landon just lashed out and found the weakest part of his adversary's body, right between his legs.
The breath exploded from the professor's body when Landon's attack caught him and he fell to floor gasping and screaming in agony as Landon grabbed Kimberly's hand to drag her out of the cubicle and powder room but Kimberly was reluctant to go as she was stark naked.
 
"Are you crazy I'm just in a pair of heels. I cannot go out there!" I exclaim knowing we need to go. But also holding back due to being totally naked. I look at you with a dazed look like a deer caught in headkights hoping you have a good plan to get me out if there.
 
i rack my brains trying to think of a way to get back to your room without being seen when I have a brainwave.
"I think I have a solution Kimberly , it's worked before if you remember, I need you to suck my cock. " Being interrupted as you protest saying this no time to be thinking about sex.
"NO, no you've got me all wrong , listen, you suck me off, I cum in your mouth and you swallow, the potion in my system is in my cum as well so you'll become invisible for a short while and we can make it to your room and wait for it to wear off. What do you think ? Give it a try?"
Already getting hard at the prospect of having my cock in your mouth again.
 
I take your advice and begin to suck your semi hard cock into my warm wet mouth until it's fully erect and a short time later I feel you spurt your seed down my throat turning me invisible. I'm still only clad in just my 3" strappy heels. But now invisible to all as we make a break for it. We hop on a bus headed back to the lab. People looking around odd as we bump into them but they see nothing. We get separated by a growing crowd of rough looking thugs and can't hear each other since they are loud and rude. I'm in back of bus and you are up at the front. Can't even see you. Suddenly I gasp as I begin to slowly become visible!
 
Two of the gang of roughnecks are sitting together but can't understand what is pinning them down until one finds his hand halfway up a slender shapely long leg that begins to appear across his knee "HEY , WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?" He yells, half in fright, half in disbelief at his luck.
"I dunno Jet, but I got a big fat tit here, and its for real" Replies the other as Kimberly begins to take shape on his knee, squeezing it viciously and finding a rubbery nipple he pinches it and hears a pained yelp.
Within a few seconds Kimberly is totally visible laying naked across their laps.
"Fuck knows where you've come from girlie but you've just made our day, we were gonna find a couple of scrubbers at the park to fuck but now you just dropped in, saves us a lot of time and trouble never mind the cash buying the scrubbers some hooch" Jet chuckles as he fondles his new found toy, pushing his fingers into Kimberly's soft squelchy hole.
Landon can hear the commotion at the rear of the bus and guessing what has happened he claws his way to the back to see Kimberly perched on some guys knee with her legs wide open and being bounced up and down with her tits bouncing and swaying as she is being pounded.
"I'm coming babe, hold on !!" HE cried out without any idea of what to do except finding some way of getting Kimberly to swallow another dose of his spunk.
 
The thugs can't believe it a boring bus ride one moment. The next a 5'10 naked 22 year old red head in just heels appears. You yeti to make it back to me but crowd too much. Bus suddenly stops and the thugs wisk me out the back door and into a car. You are fearful that I'm lost but in the small silver choker I wear is a gps chip. You had initially put it there to know if I was at office or not. Now you must use it for a new purpose. To find where the thugs took me.
 
Staring at the tail lights of the car disappearing down the road with you and the thugs who have kidnapped you I have to think quickly how I am going to find you before they have their way with you , for sure I for sure I know they haven't taken you for a sight seeing tour.
I suddenly remember the GPS tracker in both of our necklaces and hold it to try and find in which direction you are headed. Being naked & invisible I can hardly hail a cab so I set off at a jog in pursuit, checking my necklace every couple of minutes. Fortunately it seems they haven't taken you far and I find the car empty outside an abandoned warehouse which the gang must be using as their headquarters.
Not needing to sneak around in order to not be seen I find a half open side door and slip inside and follow the sound of voices.
"What we gonna do wiv' 'er now?"
I hear a squeaky voice ask, and a loud guffaw of laughter from the others.
"Whaddya 'fink we're gonna do? Bang her, that's what, fill 'er 'oles and make 'er suck our dicks " A louder more authoritative voice replies "Bring'er 'ere let's 'ave look at yer gal."
Peeking round an old oil discarded oil drum I can see a group of thugs gathered round you.

Naked and scared you are dragged into the circle, the leader walks round you prodding you and lifting each tit up by the nipple and letting them drop laughing, as they bounce.
"She's sure got a nice pair o' tits ain't she boys? Wonder what her cunny is like , nice n' tight for now anyway oh and let's not forget 'er ass, " Walking behind you and slapping your ass hard so your butt shakes and begins to turn pink, he then shoves his hand between your legs and pushes three dirty fingers into the folds of your pussy as you are held still by the rest.
Counting them up I see there are four thugs , maybe more, even worse perhaps there'll be more coming. I have to get you out of there , ............. BUT HOW?
 
Last edited:
As you watch a figure emerges from a car in a trench coat hat and what appears to be a white mask and shades. He speaks and you recognize it as the one who stole your formula from the school. The man tells the thugs in a professor at the high end college that scoffs at them acting as if I am better then they are. Finding me was a bit of luck as he didn't expect us on that bus. They all make lewd comments on my 40" long legs. And my perky chest. As they give me a mean look based on the mans words about me and my attitude toward them. Two more vehicles pull up and 6 more thuggish looking dudes exit. The man gets back in the car but not before uttering the words. "She's all yours boys"...
 
My heart sinks as another half a dozen thugs arrive and they all prod and poke your naked body, examining their prize. The voice of the dude in the coat and hat sounds familiar and then I recognize it as my own professor , was he behind all this?When he tells them all about you I am shocked and want to punch his lights out but then I realize why he is dressed the way he is with the hat , coat & mask with shades, he is still invisible himself he can't let these guys know, there would be mayhem if they got their hands on the potion.
"Looks like we hit the jackpot today guys, you 'eard what the prof said, She's all ours. We gotta decide who has her first so I propose we have a jerking off competition, whoever lasts the longest before cumming, 'as her first, just to keep 'er interested when you DO cum you give 'er the load somewhere on 'er. Agreed? Don't be fooled by 'er finkin' she's better'n us 'cos she's some sorta professor, she'll learn that our spunk is just as tasty."
They all nod in agreement and the whole group stand around you and pull their dicks out & begin jacking off, aiming at various parts of your body.
The first to cum was a young guy, no more than eighteen and his load was just a weak dribble that he wiped in your hair.
"Don't worry Pipsqueak, you'll larn, Can't expect too much from you just yet."
One by one they deposited their different loads of spunk on you, one in particular tried to cheat by holding your nose to make you open your mouth and shoot his wad into your mouth, but the others made a loud protest and he had to be satisfied with giving you a creamy facial.
I trembled with fury as I watched how they used you and tried their best to get you to accept their big horny cocks but I had to admire your resistance knowing what I did about your love of cum.
The last one was the one I would have had my money on from the start. Standing a good six foot four he had shoulders like a bull, with a shaven bald head and when he dropped his pants, below the waist was dominated by ten inches of raw meat with a dome the size of a pomegranate.
"Guess I'm first then guys ,I hope I don't spoil yer fun an'split 'er wide open. " He chuckled and picked you up and laying you flat on your back pushing your knees up alongside your head then teasingly rubbed his dome along your fleshy pink slit.
"Ready darlin'?" He chuckled.
I couldn't stand any more and charged out screaming at them and aiming a kick at your tormentor's balls but only succeeding in finding his thigh.
Being invisible probably saved my life as they had no idea who or how many there were against them. I grabbed your hand and yelled.
"Run baby, run, I'll catch you up "
 
Last edited:
I manage somehow even in heels to get a good distance away. The thugs stand frozen not knowing what just happened. I manage to grab a trench coat and hop on a bus back to the university where I make it back to the lab area. The man in the hat sounds familiar but u couldn't place it. Hoping you make it back soon
 
Making sure you had managed to get away I made my way back to the lab by hitching rides with unsuspecting motorists . Two hours later I arrive at the lab , tired and cold but relieved to find you there safe and well although still shaken by your experience.
"Thank fuck you're ok baby, I thought you were gonna get a right good fucking there. By the way did you see that dude in the trench coat and mask? I did and I recognised his voice, it took me a while but it's my professor, I know it sounds crazy, but what has he to do with those guys? My best guess is he's trying to sell the potion to them, imagine a gang of invisible thugs running around loose."
Seeing that it was all a bit beyond you to understand I wrapped my arms around you and snuggled my cold body against your warm soft flesh and from there it was only a small step to my blood flowing to the appropriate place and I was hard and stiff. I knew that you couldn't see but it made its presence known by rubbing on your thigh and I guided your hand to hold it.
 
I felt funny stroking the air but with the substance of your hard cock in my hand. " we should really find out who is behind this theft of your formula and how to stop them." I say slowly stroking. Trying think but also turned on by not being able to see your reaction as I stroke your chick since your invisible.
 
It was difficult to concentrate on working out who was responsible for the theft of my potion. The feel of your soft hand sliding along my pole had me gasping for release.
Hurry baby, make me cum i'm going to ..... AARGGHHH , OH FUCK , CUM"
The release was wonderful and went over your hand and tits in a graceful creamy arc.

Laying on my back recovering from your ministrations I realised that I could very very faintly make out the outlines of my cock as it stood upright. It was only logical that the potion after a time enabled me to see affected bodies so I could identify any enemies without them knowing, this could be useful.

We decided to get you some fresh clothes from the nearest clothes store so with you wearing a lab coat to cover you we found the store and I checked out the dressing rooms making sure there were no hidden surprises. When you returned with an armful of underwear and dresses, I promised not to look while you tried them on, not that you believed me for one moment as you stripped naked and posed seductively in your new underwear bending over to give me a fantastic view of your pussy outlined against the flimsy silk panties and then holding your tits out for me , your hard nipples dark pink and like pencil erasers. It took you a good hour of flirting, teasing and posing before you finally settled on your button down dress, nude pantyhose and 3" heels.
"I must get going you work on your formula stuff. I have an scheduled professors meeting where I'm a speaker at the local 5 star hotel.

You tell me to leave you as you have a meeting and to go back to the lab and work on the formula. I make sure you are dressed properly and leave letting you take the car as it is a ten minute drive to your hotel and I can walk back to the lab. Unaware that we have been watched.
 
Last edited:
After awhile of modeling and having fun I say "I must get going you work on your formula stuff. I have an scheduled professors meeting where I'm a speaker at the local 5 star hotel. I get dressed in a peach button down dress 2" above the knees, nude pantyhose and 3" strappy white heels. The 3" heels made me like 6'1 now but only heels that went with the dress I wanted. I head out and arrive at the underground parking garage and pull into a spot. I stop looking around with a feeling multiple sets of eyes are on me but I see nothing so I lock car and begin to head to the elevator.
 
BUTCH

Butch had been the leader of the ALLEY DOGS for six months now but his position was in danger as he hadn't delivered any of the promises he made when elected leader.
There was no gold jewellery, no fancy clothes or fancy cars but worse there had been no women apart from the local whores so when he was approached by this dude in a trench coat , mask and fedora he listened to what he had to say and when the guy showed him his hand or rather didn't show him his hand but picked up a knife and held it to his throat with an invisible hand he was interested, very interested.
"I only want ten percent of what you make but there's one thing you gotta do for me, there's this broad works at the school in the lab, well she's quite a looker but she won't put out to just anybody, I want her taking down a peg or two if you get my meaning, think your guys can manage that ?"
That was how the conversation had gone and Butch was hooked he agreed the deal and took this tiny phial of the so called formula and tested it on one of the others just to make sure it worked.
They had each taken a small dose of the formula and started fooling around like kids when it started to make them disappear. The dude true to his word pointed out the woman he wanted sorting out and the gang wanted to have her right then but Butch persuaded them to wait for the right moment.
They had one opportunity when they had managed to bundle her in a car and take her to their hideout but some other guy had disrupted their plans just as he was about to start poking her pussy and she had got away but the masked guy had come up trumps telling them that she'd be at this hotel and would have to go into the underground garage.
Butch planned it all like a military operation, disabling the elevator and locking the door to the stairs. In a flash of brilliance he sent two of the gang to the street entrance to wait for this chick they were going to fuck, once she was in the underground parking lot they were to put out '-PARKING FULL' signs . Once she was in she was theirs for as long as they wanted.
The one time he despaired of his gang members was when one pulled on a glowing skull mask.

"What the fuck are you wearing that for?"He snarled at the dumbo wearing it.

"So she can't recognise us Butch."

"You stupid fucker, we're invisible, take it off[ she won't be seeing any faces and if she dares to go to the cops the only thing she'll be able to tell them was that she got all her holes filled by some dudes she couldn't see but she loved it."

"Yeah I forgot , sorry Butch" Pulling the mask off.
They got the signal that she was on her way and for some unknown reason (Probably force of habit) they hid behind other cars in the garage except for Butch who stood his ground in the open so he could get a good look at the chick they were going to play with.
The drivers door opened and he saw a long slim shapely leg appear, followed by another showing a large expanse of nylon panty hose and thigh as her dress had hitched up as she was driving and thoughtfully unbuttoned the bottom three of her button down dress. Finally she stood up, taller than they had thought but probably her heels made her taller. Butch sucked in his breath as she ran her hands over her body smoothing down her dress and adjusting her tits. He was already thinking of having her over the hood of her car with her legs spread screaming for him to fuck her.
She looked around apprehensively as if aware that she was being watched but she hurried to the elevator and pressed the button. Butch smiled to himself ,she was going nowhere. He let her stew for a couple of minutes continually pressing the disabled elevator, seeing that she was getting more nervous by the second.
Butch sidled up beside the chick that he now so desperately wanted and whispered "The elevator's broke and can't be fixed in a hurry an' the stairs are locked so it looks like your stuck here with me an' my guys"
Her face went white with fear and she tried to run back to her car but Butch was too quick for her and caught a handful of her dress tearing it from her body as the remaining buttons came loose and clattered to the floor leaving her in just her bra , panty hose and heels.
"Come on boys it's playtime, this little gal is gonna know that we don't play nice unless she does
Calling the rest of the gang to him. Unfortunately as they couldn't see each other they kept running into each othee and there was a lot of cursing going on.
"Hey, you stupid clods one at a time come 'ere where the broad is , Blade you first, you can 'ave a feel of her tits 'n' pussy once i've got the rest of her clothes outta the way."
Butch grabbed the front of her bra and ripped it away and hooked his fingers in her panty hose and tore it down her legs so she could only hobble with it round her ankles.
"Now ain't she a fine lookin' piece of ass? I promised you a piece of cunt to play with, well 'ere she is. "
Butch saw the chick shudder and guessed that Blade was having his feel of her , seeing her tits compressed and shaking , her nipples twisted this way and that then the chick screamed as Blade undoubtedly thrust his hand roughly between her legs.
As he watched her body being used by invisible hands Butch gradually realized that he COULD see shadowy outlines of his gang as they crowded round the petrified beauty. He couldn't make out any details of who they were just shadowy figures like wraiths in the horror films he liked watching, why he could see them at all made him think, which in turn made his brain hurt, but in the end he put it down to the flickering of the yellow sodium lighting in the garage.
"Hey guys, it's time for the Pretty Missy to get her holes drilled, bring her over to the sedan , it has a nice big hood to spread her out on. "
She was lifted up and carried head high to the large sedan , no one taking any notice of her protesting screams. She was held down on the hood with her arms spread wide as were her long pale legs and they all gathered at her feet to stare up into her fleshy swollen pink hole and the first signs of dampness beginning to ooze from the darker pink lips of her pussy.
"I think we'd better stand back and admire the view for a couple of minutes guys she's either gonna cum or piss herself." Butch chortled gleefully standing at her side running his hands slowly along her her firm smooth legs and thighs.
"Hey how about we tie her hair to the wipers?" Came one suggestion and with gusto her hair was split into two and the ends tied to each of the windscreen wipers
Unable to move her head without pulling on the hair on one side of her head or the other she lay perfectly still except for her tits rising and falling with each frightened breath.
"Me first I think fellas."
Butch opened up his pants and waved his modest cock in her face laughing as he said "All for you darlin', the next time you see this you'll be suckin' your juice 'n' my cum off it."
He climbed up on the hood positioning himself between her widespread legs and thrust his cock inside her, ignoring her protesting screams. He thrust and pounded her tight wet pussy for fully two minutes slapping her tits when she refused to beg for more.
"Turn those fuckin' wipers on." He ordered and they began jerking her head side to side so it appeared that she was loving being banged like this.
Butch was a happy man, he had secured his position as the leader of the ALLEY DOGS by giving them a tasty broad to play with, given her a good fucking himself and truth to tell she was one hell of a woman, even if she had played the part of a poor gang bang victim Butch was convinced that she'd had the time of her life.
Sadly though, it was time to go get some cash , clothes and jewellery from the Mall as they would be cashing up now and with their new found invisibility it would be a cinch.

"Sorry babe we have to go, things to do. We'll leave you here so you can sort yerself out before you show yourself in public "
He told the sobbing chick almost apologizing for not being able to put her through another session with the ALLEY DOGS. Then silence it was over.
 
Last edited:
I gather my clothes and get out of there. I should contact you letting you know if the formula falling into wrong hands but I need a stress reliever and maybe a good drink. After a shower. I put on a button down peach dress 3" above the knees and 2" white heels. ( underneath my new Victoria secrets lacy peach bra and thong set). The dress and heels maybe formal for a local bar but akways liked to dress professional being a professor and all. I head to the local bar and head in. I then realize new management tool it over and it's a biker bar now.

Of course my 5'10 frame in a dress and heels catches eyes. But I try to ignore as I head up to bar area.
 
Back
Top