Bi guys, bottom or top?

Damn right, I’m a bottom. There is something magical about being on the bottom with another guy in bed, being on the receiving end in love that can’t be described. It transcends everything imaginable and moves the fucking world in ways not possible if you are looking in the mirror at the look on his face or the gleam in his eyes the moment his hard, throbbing cock explodes in your warm, tight ass.
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Very erotic

Still in the curious phase, but pretty sure I'm 97% bottom with men.

Unless is a younger, shaved, slim guy, or a trans gurl. Then either way.

Damn right, I’m a bottom. There is something magical about being on the bottom with another guy in bed, being on the receiving end in love that can’t be described. It transcends everything imaginable and moves the fucking world in ways not possible if you are looking in the mirror at the look on his face or the gleam in his eyes the moment his hard, throbbing cock explodes in your warm, tight ass.
🌹Kant👠👠👠

that gets me hard and bothered

I'm versatile, but I prefer to top. As much as I love being on one of the ends of a spit roast, sometimes I just have to switch it up and be in the middle!

I'm versatile, but I prefer to top. As much as I love being on one of the ends of a spit roast, sometimes I just have to switch it up and be in the middle!

Only done it once but being in the middle was amazing

I would love to find out what a hard cock pounding my ass feels like!!!

When I chose to be in the lifestyle ... I was a TOP, but i was orally versatility ... i liked rimming that hole ready for a good pounding

Last edited:
We all change as we get older. I used to not be interested in anal at all or in being submissive to another man. Now if the right guy came along, I'd want to just melt in his arms and let him use me sexually in any way he wants as long as I could suck him and him fuck me. It'd have to be the right guy though.

🌹Kant👠👠👠

Well that has it pegged (sic)

Bottom, but I don't want doggy. I want to be able to wrap my legs around him while he's on top of me, looking into each other's eyes, letting me whisper how much I love his cock inside of me with my panties pulled to the side, and having him kiss me passionately with another gorgeous dick in between our wet lips.

Bottom, but I don't want doggy. I want to be able to wrap my legs around him while he's on top of me, looking into each other's eyes, letting me whisper how much I love his cock inside of me with my panties pulled to the side, and having him kiss me passionately with another gorgeous dick in between our wet lips.

and a fucking hot ass bitch sucking me off all the while :cool:

just like that....only you can look at me all you want...I didn't pay attention, I'm to busy fucking like a grizzly... pull out and glaze that bottom or fill your mouth. You can talk all you want too bottom, dirty is best, just remember..i'm only interested in my rocks...not measuring for carpet or baking cookies

Guys, when your engaging in some bisexual pleasures what do you like?
I'm a strict bottom. All I want is that dick either in my mouth or ass.

I've answered this thread before but just in case there's any misconception...I am a bottom.

No, the sun doesn't shine from my ass.....that's a supernova....LOL

Last edited:
Versatile but topped more, want to bottom more but finding other versatile guys is hard to do.

I have tried being dominate but always end up being submissive. That is where I am happiest, serving others.

Versatile but topped more, want to bottom more but finding other versatile guys is hard to do.

I've only bottomed, but am not opposed to the idea of topping. It's just never worked out that way. I'd love to have an all night "flip-flop-fuck".

Back