Club Simplicité

"Oh this is silly."

There's a giggle and a roll of eyes before glass is held tightly in fingers and she slips from the stool. Heels clicking across the floor towards the one sat on his own. Making hips swing from side to side beneath the dress in the process.

"Thank you, for the drinks...don't you want to join us...?"

A slight tip of head to the side as she looked down at him, long hair slipping over a bare shoulder and hanging down an arm.

"Or would you object to a little company? Shame to see someone on their own in a place such as this..."

She hovered near where he sat, waiting for a moment, hips swaying slightly to the music. Not quite dancing, not quite standing still.
 
Movement draws his attention, and he smiles at the approaching one in the black and blue.

A part of him wondered if such a choice was intentional...

His eyes are lifted to her, a small smile finding a home on his lips, and he shakes his head slightly.

"Of course, no objection. But..."

He rises from his seat and buttons his jacket before reaching out to her, taking her hand in his and lifting her arm so that she might turn around for him.

"A dress like that, on a woman like you... it would simply be a crime were it to go unappreciated. Twirl for me, freckles."
 
Taking in the hips with a comprehensive appreciation, she tilts her head at the kiss. She laughs, lifting nails to trail along a collarbone. The barman pouts briefly, and the laugh trails into a snicker. Keeping her eyes on the gorgeous woman beside her, she snaps out the drink order,

Let's try a blackberry lemon drop martini, handsome. Hurry up.

Her fingernails dig in slightly to skin and then subside, trailing down an arm. The bartender huffs away to fulfill the order and she leans on a hand, smiling.

So you came. What do you think, so far?
 
Slightly bashfully she leans down to put her glass on a table, she did not want things spilling down this dress, not this early in proceedings anyway.

"As you wish..."

She smiles, trying not to blush too much as she twirls lightly on a toe, holding his hand tight enough to feel supported by it but without clinging too desperately. The light, slightly gauzy, fabric rising around her in a turquoise ruffle before settling back down around her knees as she came to face him once more.

"...so you approve of the outfit?"

She bent slightly to recover her drink, taking a sip and making no attempt to hide the passage of her own eyes over his choice of attire. Her hand still holding his lightly.

"You're looking more than a little sharp, yourself, it must be said."
 
The Tigress finally makes her way to the club. She steps inside, handing off her leather coat to the coat check before pushing her way further inside. The space was everything it promised to be. Her heart already picked up the rhythm of the music, a kind she often prefers herself. The urge to dance swam through her almost instantly. But it was pushed aside for later. There were more important things to do.

She went on her search, exploring with an underlying mission. It wouldn't be long before she found what she was looking for. A pretty Witch, in a dress almost as beautiful as her, was with Scuttles. It didn't surprise her. She smiled softly and stepped forward. She set a simple white rose on the table beside Brit's drink.


You look beautiful, Brit. Thank you, for the gift. Every time I wear it, I'll think of you.

She raised her left arm, letting it sparkle in the low club lights.

I'll find you later, though. For now....I must go beg for forgiveness for being late.

She smirked and blew the Witch a kiss before nodding her head politely to Scuttles. She left them, as she had not meant to intrude. She walks to the bar, a soft smile on her lips. She pushed her hands into her front pockets, seeing two beautiful women at the bar. She tilts her head, a knowing look in her emerald gaze. But she does not intrude.
 
The grin broadens, turning slightly feral. Her teeth are very white against the pink sheen on her mouth. To take a bite...

I rather thought so. Everyone needs a little more... hm, fun. Mix and mingle. Live dangerously.

The bartender arrives, carrying a drink proudly aloft. He sets it down and Tess slips a folded bill across the bar. The staff is well paid, but why not give them a little extra? As long as he flits away. And he does.

And you're right, I did. I would have been quite sad to see you miss out on the occasion.

Reaching out a finger, not quite touching the blue fabric before her.

I'd have missed seeing you in this dress, too.

A movement out of the corner of her eye causes her to turn, taking in the newest arrival. That tie. That hair. A new gift on a wrist. But mostly, her. She exhales, slowly. Regretfully, she turns to the lady next to her and traces a kiss along a wrist.

Just a moment, gorgeous. I see my date is here. And she's late. In a tie.

She slips from her bar stool and crosses the floor, heels stepping in line just so, hair settling on a shoulder. Clasping her hands behind her back, almost shyly, pausing a few feet away. A blush. Taking it in. She clears her throat, and the moment soars away, leaving her aiming for a target. She hopes she hits it.

You look amazing. I'm glad you came. I've been...

Glancing towards the entrance with a grin.

Kind of watching the door.
 
She watches. Each and every captivating footstep. The dress that she's been hiding for days suits her, and the Tigress drinks it down. Moments pass as she apologetically lets her gaze wonder, the slow smile on her lips widening. At the compliment, she blushes lightly, though its hard to see in the low lighting. But she shuffles her feet a bit and chuckles almost nervously.

I don't look anywhere -near- as amazing as you. I'm sorry I'm late. Work was crazy and I couldn't get free.

She pulls a small black box out of her front pocket and offers it to the woman in front of her. Within the box is a very simple pendant, nestled against black satin.

You once said you enjoyed the kind of jewelry I like, but you can't pull it off. This is pewter, so it will match most anything. And it can fit around any necklace...Happy early birthday, pretty Tess. Thank you for inviting me.
 
The freckled one turns for him after setting her drink next to his, and in a swish of fabric and a turn of hips both are forgotten, and he cannot help but to shake his head a bit.

"Approve?"

A low chuckle, and another slow shake of the head.

"Blind men see you coming, freckles. 'Approve' is an understatement."

He pauses as another enters and stops by his table, and he releases her hand to give them a moment. The nod of greeting from the Tigress is returned, and he takes her hand in his again, pulling her close to him.

Lips brush across a soft cheek then move toward her ear, and over the din of music he whispers.

"I've heard tales of a terrace around here. What do you say we go find it and take some time to..."

He pauses.

His eyes trail along an exposed shoulder.

His tongue sneaks out, wetting his lips.

"Admire the view."
 
Tigress looks wonderful, in her own way captivating. The rose was unexpected and even lovelier for that very fact.

"I'm just glad you liked your gift."

She smiles, returning the blown kiss before her hand is gently pulled and she finds herself front to front with a very well made suit.

An eyebrow quirks at the suggestion. Her small sigh at the fleeting kiss to her cheek would have no doubt been lost to anyone else with the music filling the air around them but not to him. She's sure of that.


"A terrace, hmmm? Sounds like a wonderful idea."

A slightly mischievous smile curves sparkling lips, lips which graze his but never quite kiss him. Another smile as space is put between them and her rose is lifted and tucked into the satin ribbon around her waist.

With a light laugh, and drinks in hands, the pair head off into the shadows. Looking for the way to the roof.
 
She shakes her head, waving off the apology. The looks they had given each other set the tone. Complimentary. She can't get enough of watching her, but she struggles vainly to control herself. Blushing at the returned gaze.

No, no, I'm just--glad you're here. I hope the girls didn't give you any trouble. They are...

Biting her lip, trying not to smile. She fails.

...well, they're trouble. Naughty girls.

She can't help smiling. The surprise, the meet up, the tie, everything--it's lining up perfectly. The music, the lights. All the plans. As the Cat pulls the box from her pocket, she makes a small noise. A murmur, a protest, but then it's opened, and she can't refuse. It suits her. She holds the pendant out in her fingers, feeling its light weight and the warmth that it gains as she examines it. Meeting Cat's eyes.

Thank you, so much. It's perfect.

Shyly, turning, unlatching her necklace. Sliding the pendant on.

Here. Will you help me close this clasp again? I'm horrible at it.
 
The Tigress grins as Tess attempts to find a polite way to describe the women who currently occupy the Anthenaeum. She's quite right, of course. Those women were trouble. The Tigress knew it. But they would make the place more interesting, and there was never anything wrong with that.

You know that black haired one is a wench, right? A stalking wench.

But she was grinning. She watched the pretty lady's face closely when she accepted the offered present. Her eyes. Her expression. The way soft fingertips explored the warm metal. When their eyes met, she held it, savored the moment.

You don't have to thank me, gorgeous. I saw it. It reminded me of you. So, I made sure you had it.

She watched the woman turn, her gaze not missing an inch of that tempting dress. Her breath catches for just a moment, before she remembers she was supposed to be doing something. She stepped closer. Too close. Not close enough. The heat of her body mingled with that of the beauty before her. She caught a scent, closed her eyes as she drew it in. Her hands settled on top of the other woman's, lingering before she took the ends of the clasp. She locked them together easily, a practiced efficiency. She laid the chain back down against smooth skin, and slowly pressed her lips against it, sealing its proper place.
 
Looking up from her seat at the bar, she takes another sip of her water. She looks around, eyes moving from person to person, she smiles to herself. The glass empties with one last sip, and she turns, asking for a new one. The glass is refilled, and she smiles her thank you before turning again to observe the room. With the next sip, she finds herself wishing she'd decided to order alcohol. She was never good at gatherings like these.
 
Tuesday is a wench, it's true. It cannot be denied. But Tess keeps her girls hot-blooded: it's to be expected that they may pounce upon a new visitor. Especially one as lovely as Tigress, although she would be an unexpected mouthful. Her lips twitch at the thought of her girls running into the Cat's claws, but the smile fades as footsteps echo behind her. A step. A step. A body running to body. Shape to shape. Her heartbeat quickens as the warmth settles into her back, and she sighs, barely audible. The touch against her neck, heat and gentleness, expertise as the necklace pulls--the barest brush--against her neck.

Her eyes close.

She swallows.

And then a kiss, lips pressed to a spot laid bare by the cast aside locks that now lay shining on her chest. Her hand, hesitant and then bolder, reaches back, cups a cheek. She turns, swiftly, bringing her mouth to the one now freed. Not insistent but present, brief and grateful. Hungry, but contained. There is time. Her teeth long to sink in but she resists, and instead pulls back, having broken the embrace to trail her hands down to a leather bracelet and a gleaming cuff. Hands in hands. Swinging arms. Smiling.


Thank you. It's lovely.

Not wanting to look away, but she does, she spies Lily sitting at the bar. Feeling quite remiss in manners she tugs a bit on the Cat's limbs, pulling her over to the girl sitting alone.

Let's go get Lily to flirt with the bartender.
 
The world around her suddenly becomes very small, very fast. The music beats, drowning out all other sounds around her. Except those coming from the woman pressed against her. It's only her. A hand softly cradles her cheek and her heart skips a beat. The beauty's head turns. Another beat skipped. Lips meet, a tease and nothing more, she knows. But she craves more, swallowing against greed. She captures what she can. Scents and little touches. She runs her tongue across her bottom lip, catching the hint of the unique flavor of the woman in her arms. Her eyes do not close, drawn to the pure beauty, constantly watching, even as she pulls away.

Her fingers entwine with another's, a soft smile touching her lips, even as she bit the bottom one. Her gaze slowly rose to the pretty lady at the bar and she chuckles lightly. she returned her attention to Tess, leaning in to kiss her cheek gently, barely a touch, teasing them both.


This, I would like to see, gorgeous.

That smirk finds its way to her lips.
 
Having spent the day revising Roman history, writing another chapter and saying goodbye to her man who is off to Italy to watch a football game YL gets her coat on and looks for the new Club Simplicite. Clutching her invite she opens the door and hears some music. Looking round she sees a few familiar faces and smiles at the doorman as she hands him her invitation.

Knowing the invitation said dress optional she does not feel out of things by wearing her rugby shirt, faded denim and trainers. She approaches the bar


"A large Jamersons please barman and have a drink yourself" Looking round she adds "Can I get anyone else a drink?"
 
With a screech of brakes tortured beyond the point of metallic endurance, the yellow cab came to a halt at the address the dark-eyed man had provided. He slid a few bills through the small opening in the plexiglass barrier, opened the door, and slid out of the cramped confines of the cab. A quick glance at the building before him confirmed that the driver had gotten the coordinates right. Setting his black hat atop his head, he headed up the sidewalk and into the club.

Once inside, he divested himself of overcoat and hat at the coat check, revealing a charcoal-gray pinstriped suit, worn with a silver paisley necktie. The invitation had, after all, mentioned suits, and he was almost as comfortable in one as he was in blue jeans and a sweatshirt. His only other visible adornment was a brief flash of stainless steel winking from his left wrist, a metal-banded wristwatch the most likely source.

Making his way over to the bar, he caught the eye of the bartender and placed his order - rye whiskey, served neat.
 
Hazel eyes meet those of her friends, and she smiles as they approach her. Her eyes roam over each of them, Tess more briefly than Tigress, having already seen her earlier.

Looking beautiful as ever, Tigress.

She takes another sip, finger toying with the glass as she sets it back down, and glances at the door as others enter. A good friend, first, not dressed up. She laughs to herself, she'd found herself hoping she'd get to see her in a dress, but had hardly expected it.

And then another friend, her eyes linger on him, appreciating the suit, and then the hat, with a smile, before turning her attention back to the beautiful women.
 
Laughing at the smirk she leads them back over to the bar, feeling her dress move against her thighs. It's not an unpleasant feeling, although that third gin and tonic that Blue Suit had sent over might be pushing it. Why not? It's an event. They draw even with Lily and she retrieves her own drink, looking again for the playful bartender that is just finishing serving a new arrival.

Oh, Lisa, hello! So glad you could come. I'm Tess, I can't remember if we've been properly introduced or not, forgive my bad manners if we have. Lily says such nice things about you! And Tigress, of course.

She gestures to the woman next to her, sliding an arm around her waist and squeezing before she makes eye contact with the fellow leering with the bar rag. Cute. But silly.

Please fetch this lady whatever she desires to drink. Quickly, handsome.

The jerk instead moves down to the other end of the bar. She watches him go in disbelief, until she sees the man who has ordered. A laugh. She leans over and kisses Lily on the forehead, whispers a 'be right back' to Tigress, and walks over. Tess resists shaking out her hair again and instead keeps her composure at the suit, her expression one of wry welcome. Coming near him, she slides up and eyes his drink.

So, what do you think?
 
Hazel eyes meet those of her friends ... Sheglances at the door as others enter. A good friend, first, not dressed up. She laughs to herself, she'd found herself hoping she'd get to see her in a dress, but had hardly expected it.

"You know me TL, dresses, skirts, high heels are just not me. ... but maybe one day ... " Raises her glass "CHEERS!"

And Tess, sorry I'm being rude. Great to meet you properly. That Lily - she is great!
 
Last edited:
The Tigress moves easily with the beauty. Where Tess' foot leaves, Tigress' lands. A dance without a dance. An ease of motion, that natural athletic grace making it easy for her to match her date. Her every move is fluid, leaning a hip against the bar. She never breaks contact, even as the conversation shifts, bodies readjust. Fingertips tease a wrist, toy with the dress at the waist. Her own posture remains open, not denying Tess any access. She smiles to Lisa and nods politely.

Hello there, pretty lady. I'm sure we've spoken, but like Tess here, I'm not sure we've been properly introduced. Tigress. And it's my pleasure to meet you.

Her smile was friendly and she turns back to Lily, that smirk flaring to life, even as Tess' arm slid around her narrow waist. The feel of her body was distracting, and it took a great deal of her concentration not to look down and appreciate the dress...the woman. Instead, for those brief moments, her arm slid around Tess' shoulders and fingertips toyed with the skin she found there. But she kept her gaze to Lily, blushing just slightly, but never faltering in her words or tone.

Hey there, trouble. You are way too kind. I am no where near as beautiful as any of you. You look amazing and I'm glad you came.

As Tess moves away to say hello to a gentleman she has a great deal of respect for, the Tigress doesn't keep hold on her. She folds her arms across her chest, and raises an eyebrow as the bartender rudely walks away.

He's a bit of a jackass. Not getting a tip from me, tonight...

She turns to a different bartender, instead.

Malibu and pineapple, please.

When this bartender actually got her the requested drink, the tip she passed along was well worth it. She appreciated servers. She had been one herself, once upon a time. She always took care of those who took care of her. She turned back to Lily and sipped her drink.

How are you liking the space?
 
A grateful thanks nodded to the barman, and a nice tip added to his payment, the man leaned against the bar and cast his eyes over the assembled throng. There certainly seemed to be no shortage of guests for the opening night, including several familiar faces.

He winked in greeting to a young tiger, whose eyes he felt travel along his wool-clad form with a little bit less than absolute propriety. But what was proper in a place like this, really?

Another Tiger, this one also well-known, earned a smile and a lift of his whiskey in salute. She looked comfortable, lithe, and all together pleased. Perhaps it had something to do with that new bracelet?

And then, from the corner of his eye, a red-haired form approached, a vision in black lace and high heels. A smile crossed his face at her question, and he responded,
"The whiskey's good. Knob Creek is my favorite, and I'm pleased to see that you have it. The space...is spectacular, as I'm sure you know already."

He grinned then, a flash of white teeth in the salt-and-pepper of his closely-cropped beard. "And you look lovely."
 
She smiles to Lisa and nods politely. [/I]

Hello there, pretty lady. I'm sure we've spoken, but like Tess here, I'm not sure we've been properly introduced. Tigress. And it's my pleasure to meet you.

Hyer Tigris, great to actually meet you. Smiles, already feeling at home and glad TL told her about this club
 
The Tigress smiles at Lisa and nods her head once.

The pleasure is mine, sugar. I'm sure this place will have everything you're looking for. And you're quite right. Lily is pretty great.

She takes a sip of the drink, her gaze drifting back to the gentleman and her date. She catches his salute and she smiles at him, nodding her head once and raising her own glass to him. She turns back to the bartender and slides more money across the table, generous tip included.

When the gentleman in the envious pinstripe suit is finished with his drink and wishes another, tell him it's been paid for.

She smiles when the bartender nods and thanks her. She returned the smile, taking another slow sip of her drink, the flavor exploding on her tongue. She rather enjoyed pineapple juice. The fact that rum was added to it only made a slight bit of difference. Her gaze drifted to the dance floor and her mind, once again, tuned into the beat of the background. The club played the type of music she was drawn to. She planned on enjoying it.
 
Eyes noting the red in her face, and she resists a smile. She shakes her head at her words.

You're very wrong, there. You're much more beautiful, even if you deny it.

A teasing smile comes to her face as she speaks, knowing that the denials will never end, and they could argue about it forever. Her eye catches LCN's as he winks, and she laughs quietly.

She watches the bartender, watches the new one serve Tigress. With each drink she sees served, she grows more and more tired of her own. She glances at Tess, then looks back at Tigress, and then the bartender. If she did order something, what would she even get? She didn't know. She sighs instead, and catches his attention, leaning over slightly and biting her lip playfully.


Can I get a Shirley temple?

Such a childish drink, but it was delicious, and there was no alcohol. She risks no rebuke. She turns back to the lovely woman at her side.

It's absolutely wonderful. I'm continuously amazed.

As her drink is set in front of her, her eyes dart to the man, only momentarily.

The staff is quite appealing, too.

She blushes at the compliments. Eyes following the Tigress's gaze, she raises an eyebrow and nudges her.

Dance.
 
Last edited:
Raises her glass and finishes her drink

Sorry my new friends but I've had a very tiring day and its 01:15 here in England. I'm going to love and leave you, but its great meeting you and I will return.

Goodnight all :kiss:
 
Back
Top