Ladies..sucking a cock while getting fucked?

Yes, of course! That is a natural way to please during threesome, fousome, moresome, lol x what is wrong with you? Are you a Monk by chance? x x x

I admit I have done it once in my life :) It could happen again if the circumstances arose, but I doubt it these days :) Was it good? Well, the answer to that was...

it was mind blowing!!:eek:;)
 
sure

My wife has often told me that she wishes that she could have another cock fucking her cunt while she's sucking my cock. She would never remotely consider having a threesome but the idea turns her on. We use a dildo and a vibrator to simulate the fantasy and this has caused her a few earth shattering orgasms with my cock deep in her throat! I'm happy to do this for her especially since I know how wonderful this feels having had a few orgasms myself purely from sucking cock.
I've never sucked a cock but will use a dildo on my honey when she sucks me. She loves it. If it's really hot it turns into a dp.
 
I havent ever tried it, I would though, I think it would be pretty fun depending on who I'm with.
 
I had a summer of fun with a married cpl, this after my first marriage ended... She was in total sexual bliss...

the closest I'll ever cum to this with Mrs K.... me and a dildo up he ass or pussy
 
love it!

to be honest, the 1st time I did this it was a little overwhelming and hard to concentrate on 2 guys at the same time. but done it several times since then and I absolutely love it!!!!
 
Closest I've come to this is sucking a nice thick dildo while fucking.
 
It is an amazing experience to be taken from behind by one man while my lips are wrapped around another mans cock. The attention from two men is something almost indescribable. Not every time but often we end up with me sliding up on our partners dick and riding him while my husband watches for a bit before mounting me from behind for an erotic DP session.
 
Yes.. Miss Vortex loves a spitroast. I love having her suck me while watching her getting pounded from behind, then swiftly swap places with the other guy after he cums in her.
 
I love the motion of a woman sucking cock while she's getting fucked from behind. Seeing her tits and nipples jump and jiggle with each thrust while her lips slide up and down on a hard shaft is such a turn on!
 
I have done this a couple of times and definitely loved it. It was so hot having two pairs of hands using my body for their pleasure.
 
This post has been edited

This post has been edited
 
Last edited:
Experienced only once but it was very intense and I felt like a power slut. :)

Plenty of reenactments with dildos since.
 
I've definitely fantasized about this, have yet to have a chance to try it, bit sure if I ever will due to shyness.
 
the feel of her mouth moaning on my cock while she is getting filled from behind ...
 
Love it!...

Personally I love sucking while being taken...sometimes it can get intense if both guys are hung but I love it....
 
For me this is one of the hottest experiences, and one of the easiest double penetration experiences for guys to get into.
 
Back
Top