do women like a shaved cock?

I shave my balls and trim but I prefer to keep my pubes above my cock . I prefer the look and feel......
 
Once you shave its just easier to keep it that way. I've found that most women prefer the lack of hair..
 
Sure, it's easier for a blow job and I enjoy shaving/trimming with my partner but just looks so strange to me with no hair there at all. I like my men to look like men, I suppose.
 
Last edited:
I prefer shaved! Like many others have said, just makes it more pleasant when sucking my mans cock!

But most don't shave it seems.... Eh.
 
Sure makes it easier to give a great bj! No hair to worry about getting in your mouth. I find it visually more pleasing too.

Amen to that. It makes everything look bigger and so clean n sexy.
 
I shave or keep move trimmed very short. Pretty much everything on me except my legs is trimmed very short for a few reasons. I have always figured if I prefer women to shave then I have to be willing to shave as well. So I started shaving and loved the look and feel.
 
My wife loves me shaved, cock and balls and hairy but trimmed above. Just love that feeling of skin on skin as you thrust deep...
 
I shave or keep move trimmed very short. Pretty much everything on me except my legs is trimmed very short for a few reasons. I have always figured if I prefer women to shave then I have to be willing to shave as well. So I started shaving and loved the look and feel.

Agree totally, I love a smooth pussy, so offered the option to a recent friend, she wanted to try it so there I am, smooth. Great feedback so far from those who have seen and sampled!
 
Shaved all the way

Long ago I shave my cock and balls to see what the wife would do first reaction was shock and why at first she wanted nothing to do with it or me but, she finally let me put it her from that point she went nuts the next thing she started doing the same thing. Our oral went from none to all the time. Most of the time I get in the shower she say hey that 5 o'clock needs attention. Other things started to happen that never did she asked to jack off in front of her which I did now she likes that too. she started wanting me to watch her. One of the nicest things that
came out of it is this. She would never wear a thong cause of all her hair now she will walk around me with just that on and give me that great bend over shot.:D
 
Shaved or neatly, closely trimmed, and I'll be MUCH more enthusiastic when I go down on you.

I have nothing against hair elsewhere, but a mouthful of hair when I want a mouthful of cock- well, it's just not the most pleasant thing for me.

Plus, we all know it's easier to keep it fresh with less hair. ;)
 
Love It Trimmed

I personally prefer it to be trimmed at least. Hate having to dig out pubes which have gotten in my mouth while trying to give a great blowjob!! Kinda takes the momentum out of it!!
 
I keep it trimmed

Several years ago I experimented with going with a well shaved cock/balls and decided the maintenance wasn't worth it. I asked my wife, Gina, what she thought and her response was similar to daddysbaby150. She didn't care for me being completely shaved because of the "adolescent" look and said she wanted a man in bed, not a boy. So as a compromise I keep it trimmed to reduce the stray hairs during a blowjob. That seems to work for us. It's amazing how something as simple as a little hair in a certain place can have so much significance.
 
Back
Top