do women like a shaved cock?

i81b4u812

Virgin
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Posts
15
I started shaving myself many years ago. I like the way it looks and i like the way it feels. I use a combination of baby oil and Vaseline when I masturbate. I like women who do the same, shave. as a matter of fact i am turned off by a hairy pussy. I like to watch women masturbate and I like women to watch me masturbate. talking about sex with a beautiful women while we masturbate is so stimulating, but only if the women can express herself openly showing sexuality and intelligence. I have a very vivid imagination and have been told that i am very good at stimulating them, women, and getting them to cum.

I'm interested in what others think.
 
Had a lot of fun years ago with my ex wife when we spent the afternoon carefully shaving each other's nether regions and fucking like crazy afterwards. Then we found we both had so much friction rash from having the skin on skin action that we decided this was something ONE of us could do at a time. Yes it was fantastic when wanking either yourself or your partner with lots of lovely lube but when it came to good old rutting like animals, well animals know better because they don't shave!
 
Sure makes it easier to give a great bj! No hair to worry about getting in your mouth. I find it visually more pleasing too.
 
No. Men are supposed to be hairy and manly. They aren't supposed to look like little boys. That's creepy.
 
I like shaved balls and trimmed around the base of their shaft,unless they're asian. Then it can be long and wild.
 
I have been shaving since...............

Before it became popular.
 
Of course "apposing views are welcome". The OP asked women's opinions.
 
Technically no..........

Of course "apposing views are welcome". The OP asked women's opinions.

He asked a broad question regarding what women like as opposed to addressing women about it, i.e; Ladies do you like shaven cock...............
 
It's nice if it's trimmed up, then I'll do that as well, or a landing strip. I don't like to go fully shaved because it creeps me out as well (though it just depends on how naughty I'm feeling while shaving down there).
 
I have shaved mine since the 1980's. Not problem with friction, most women have told they like to give blow jobs to a shaved cock and like the looks. I do leave mustache in my lower region above cock..
 
No. Men are supposed to be hairy and manly. They aren't supposed to look like little boys. That's creepy.



Part of me wants to agree with this!

I will say that if they have chest hair and a happy trail i can live with no pubes. It would be hard though, considering i have a pubic hair fetish.
 
You are a sexy lady..........

Give me a bear over a twink any day!

And I respect your views, perhaps I am just a little sensitive about what I enjoy. We all have likes and dislikes. You have my apology sweet friend............
 
I could have been a smart ass and said.....

And I respect your views, perhaps I am just a little sensitive about what I enjoy. We all have likes and dislikes. You have my apology sweet friend............

Did you mean a "beer over a twinkie", lol.

Smile sexy.;)
 
My husband knows my tongue only touches the hairless spots.... So yes, shaved is a must for me. I have to say I want my men with thick hair on top of their head, along with beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows. That's all. Balls and arse are something I'm particularly strict about. There's no way in this world my mouth will touch them if I spot a single hair!

But then again, sometimes if I'm on my period or going through a very tired phase with all comfort cuddles and no sex, I like him to have a bit of overgrown, soft stubble on his lower tummy and pube area. That's nice to fondle :) Once sex is back on the menu, the hair is a goner!
 
Well, there shouldn't be hair on the shaft or head...
 
That's interesting. So, if the room were dark and both people were covered in baby oil. I Love the smooth body of a women because it is all about thee touch. i love a women's oily hands to glide over my shave cock and balls. I especially like the feel of a women's shaved pelvic area as I slide my cock in and our shaved bodies just slide together.
 
Not particularly.

It just seems weird to me and unnecessary.

Color me old fashioned.
 
Back
Top