Any women who are into hairy men?

indianman69

Really Really Experienced
What is the opinion on hairy men. As more and more people are waxing their own hair, where does it leave hairy men? I have luscious body hair on the chest, and everywhere else. Would love to see if there are women who like hairy men.

I do not appreciate all of this manscaping. This girl likes to nuzzle into the soft fur on a man's chest!! I appreciate men who show their masculinity through hair. Be proud of it- it's hot as hell.

I do not appreciate all of this manscaping. This girl likes to nuzzle into the soft fur on a man's chest!! I appreciate men who show their masculinity through hair. Be proud of it- it's hot as hell.

Ladies like you need to make their opinions known frequently!

I do my best. I know so many vapid American girls who want a barren guy. I don't get it, personally. Hair is a sign of maturity and masculinity.

The more you say it the more those afraid to say it will join you. Which will help us more "beastly" gents out!

You just made my day! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. In India 95% men are unshaven

oh fuck yes !

Just drives me mad, wanna sniff and touch.
rub them, oh hell yes!

I'd sooner shave my head than my chest. Actually, I have shaved my head before lol

I think men should look like men and women should look like women.

I have to have a man with a bit of hair. These guys than manscape themselves bare irritate me. I don't want to date a guy who gets waxed more than me!

Last edited:
Depends on where the hair is. Back hair: usually not a good look, but the rest is open to interpretation.

My hubby has always had lots of body hair. His facial hair was dense early in his teens - he wasn't carded when buying beer at 17. He's had a full beard for almost 40 years now (there's a picture of him in the Beard Appreciation thread).

There is one place he removes his hair. I have a severe gag reflex to hair in my mouth so he gets manzillian waxes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Sandra

Yup, it took a long time to figure out why I didn't like to suck his cock. When we did, he was quick to suggest a solution. He lets a woman yank the hair off his man-parts because it means more blowjobs. Men! :rolleyes:

Back