Married Man Handjob

It would not have been me (if you were asking me at all). As hard as it may be to believe, I am on the shy side. The only public display I can think of was in a very crowded bar and because I had too much to drink (and I was really horny) I put my hand in a man's pocket and felt around a little. Well maybe a lot (lol). He was sexy and we flirted and since it was crowded, I found an excuse to put my hand in his pocket. He was pushed against me but I touched a very hard penis and we stared into each other's eyes for a while. That would be the only time (I remember) any public naughtyness

The most memorable? If you mean the one I think of the most or have not forgotten a single detail, it would be the first time I gave a man a hand job that was not my husband (after I was married). I had been married for nine years and I had been turned on a lot but never acted on it until that afternoon (sorry but I do not want to give dates and locations - you never know who reads these - lol). I will write the specifics if you want in my next post. I will tell you that it was a total stranger and it went from small talk, to flirting, to naughty innuendos, to testing each other, to leaving, to "I dare you", to his climax, to him changing his attitude, to him leaving.

Want to hear? lol - Melissa

The most memorable? If you mean the one I think of the most or have not forgotten a single detail, it would be the first time I gave a man a hand job that was not my husband (after I was married). I had been married for nine years and I had been turned on a lot but never acted on it until that afternoon (sorry but I do not want to give dates and locations - you never know who reads these - lol). I will write the specifics if you want in my next post. I will tell you that it was a total stranger and it went from small talk, to flirting, to naughty innuendos, to testing each other, to leaving, to "I dare you", to his climax, to him changing his attitude, to him leaving.

Please!

Of course! That is why we are here :D

Well what do you think ?m 😉😉

...I will write the specifics if you want in my next post. I will tell you that it was a total stranger and it went from small talk, to flirting, to naughty innuendos, to testing each other, to leaving, to "I dare you", to his climax, to him changing his attitude, to him leaving.

Encounters that go from a little innocent flirting, to intimate touching, to climax are so exciting. Of course we want to hear more.

Very much would love to hear more details.

Yes would love to hear the details!

It would not have been me (if you were asking me at all). As hard as it may be to believe, I am on the shy side. The only public display I can think of was in a very crowded bar and because I had too much to drink (and I was really horny) I put my hand in a man's pocket and felt around a little. Well maybe a lot (lol). He was sexy and we flirted and since it was crowded, I found an excuse to put my hand in his pocket. He was pushed against me but I touched a very hard penis and we stared into each other's eyes for a while. That would be the only time (I remember) any public naughtyness

I love that juxtaposition between your shyness and this 'hobby' of yours. Few things turn me on as much as imagining meeting a somewhat reticent, shy woman like you who then proceeds to slide her hand into my pocket and feel my hard cock, as well as the look on your face as we stare into each others eyes and you make me come!

Please forgive my faulty memory, but did you say that your husband does know that you do this and approve of it? And has he ever seen you do it? If no to both, how do you think he'd respond if he were to find out? As for me, I'd be thrilled if my wife were to do the same with other guys and then tell me about it - or, better, if I could watch her do it and maybe encourage her. She knows my fantasy of that (and more), but I really doubt it will ever happen.

The most memorable? ...the first time I gave a man a hand job that was not my husband (after I was married).... ...I will write the specifics if you want in my next post. I will tell you that it was a total stranger and it went from small talk, to flirting, to naughty innuendos, to testing each other, to leaving, to "I dare you", to his climax, to him changing his attitude, to him leaving.

If for some off reason you really need one more vote in favor of your recounting the details of that experience, here's another! I think the 'yeas' have it. :D

Just got back home after a couple of weeks in NY. I did say I would try to recall my "first time". It was at a coffee shop during the afternoon. It was crowded and we were sitting alone but at tables next to each other and close. We made eye contact, smiled, and had our coffee. Jeff (not his name) was reading a book that I had already read, but I pretended to be interested to have an opportunity to chat and flirt. He said he had just started it and I told him I liked the author. We chatted for quite a while and I remember his cell buzzed a number of times but he ignored it. I knew that was a good sign as most people cant resist their cells.

Jeff finally asked if he could join me and I was very welcoming with my smile. I found out that he was married and hated to be away from his family. It was sweet really but it didn't take long to move from chatting and flirting testing the waters with little innuendos, and then a little naughty innuendos.

Will post more a little later - Melissa

As we were chatting I was getting excited in my mind so I pushed to see where this would go. I noticed two things while we chatted. First that Jeff was a little more reserved once he was actually sitting at the table. His voice was a little lower and his responses shorter. He also frequently was looking around as if he was worried about someone seeing him with me. Second (as happens frequently) I caught Jeff looking at my cleavage . . . a lot!

I then turned up the fire and asked why he was so nervous, "do you think someone may think your having an affair?" He stared at me and I smiled to put him at ease. I shook my shoulders and said, "caught ya!" I said it was fine and he did relax a little. Jeff then asked me if I was worried about anyone thinking that I was having an affair.

I said, "how do you know that Im not having an affair" and smiled to see how he would react to that

Soon . . . Melissa

So Wrong, but So Right

It is so hot that you stroke married men. I would like to rub married women's pussies.

As we were chatting I was getting excited in my mind so I pushed to see where this would go. I noticed two things while we chatted. First that Jeff was a little more reserved once he was actually sitting at the table. His voice was a little lower and his responses shorter. He also frequently was looking around as if he was worried about someone seeing him with me. Second (as happens frequently) I caught Jeff looking at my cleavage . . . a lot!

I then turned up the fire and asked why he was so nervous, "do you think someone may think your having an affair?" He stared at me and I smiled to put him at ease. I shook my shoulders and said, "caught ya!" I said it was fine and he did relax a little. Jeff then asked me if I was worried about anyone thinking that I was having an affair.

I said, "how do you know that Im not having an affair" and smiled to see how he would react to that

Soon . . . Melissa
So hot...

After I told Jeff I may be having an affair, he was speechless, then he said, "Hey - that's cool". He was shocked but not moving so I put him at ease, "Relax Jeff, I'm just having some fun" and smiled. He smiled back. Jeff asked me if I ever had any affairs and I said, "you mean kiss and tell"?

I said that there were a few men but I could not "tell" if there was no "kiss". I winked and kissed the air. Then I smiled. He then got his confidence up and leaned over and told me he HAD to kiss me and soon. That was it and I was slightly panting. I leaned up to kiss him, but Jeff said "not here" and I said, "Ok, let's go" . . . . .

After I told Jeff I may be having an affair, he was speechless, then he said, "Hey - that's cool". He was shocked but not moving so I put him at ease, "Relax Jeff, I'm just having some fun" and smiled. He smiled back. Jeff asked me if I ever had any affairs and I said, "you mean kiss and tell"?

I said that there were a few men but I could not "tell" if there was no "kiss". I winked and kissed the air. Then I smiled. He then got his confidence up and leaned over and told me he HAD to kiss me and soon. That was it and I was slightly panting. I leaned up to kiss him, but Jeff said "not here" and I said, "Ok, let's go" . . . . .

Oh my, yes, please go on!!

I'm sure that it made him more approachable when you told him that you didn't kiss and tell.

Last edited:
Back