akasha - PG ish

Your wife's body is crazy hot.

Always has been.

Feel free to show her being naughty.
 
I never saw your original thread but after careful study I can say your wife is truely hot!

:)
 
your wife is high levels of hot and sexy.

this thread's already one of my favorites.


Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha



Exhibit A
 
SO excited to see you both posting again. Akasha is the stuff naughty dreams are made of!

And I am right there with you on the stupidity of American laws. Thieves and idiots all of them.
 
Akasha - You are smoking hot. There's no two ways about it. I've discovered your old thread for the first time as well. And you look just as amazing. I thank you, my eyes thank you and my...umm...well...it thanks you too. :eek: I gotta go. :D
 
Your wife's body is crazy hot.

Always has been.

Feel free to show her being naughty.

MMM one of these days we may just be naughty.........:devil:

I never saw your original thread but after careful study I can say your wife is truely hot!

:)

thank you, enjoy:kiss:

your wife is high levels of hot and sexy.

this thread's already one of my favorites.

ohh good for my ego........:kiss:

SO excited to see you both posting again. Akasha is the stuff naughty dreams are made of!

And I am right there with you on the stupidity of American laws. Thieves and idiots all of them.
'

Hey babe, nice to see a ""old"" name..........:kiss:

Akasha - You are smoking hot. There's no two ways about it. I've discovered your old thread for the first time as well. And you look just as amazing. I thank you, my eyes thank you and my...umm...well...it thanks you too. :eek: I gotta go. :D

Ohhh the old pictures, shame we can't post the same way any more, it would make picking pictures to post soooo much easier:devil:.......
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,428
Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha

We left when they decided everyone lived in the US and thus all posts had to comply with US legal requirements, akasha came back for a little while but was unable to maintain the interest, and if you were to bump that thread it will probably get deleted so probably best left alone.

Odd laws in America, it's a illegal to host a movie of two people fucking, but movies with gunfights are ok. It's illegal to host a picture of your cock in your wife's mouth, but it's legal to host a picture of the black eye you gave her. And they say we aussies are a weird mob? We know our good shit from our bad shit and that's all I am saying on it from here, hopefully one day Lit can also be allowed to once again know it's good shit from it's bad shit.

I am aware of the work around, and we may decide to use it :)

Why am I here creating another almost erotic thread on an almost erotic board??
Well my my wife thinks she has outgrown hot, I think she is growing into it and I am sure this is the fraternity who can help me convince her I an right ;)

This thread, should it become more than one post, will be dedicated to recent images, and not to those posted in years gone..

Exhibit A
i remember the old treads and always thought you were a lucky man akasha is so fucking hot ...i would love to be in your place for just one night...what an incredible body....and welcome back i hope you guys stay this time xoxo for akasha
 
Yes, I remember your thread very well. Welcome back, I have missed your sexy photos. Always excellent photography skills, the subject, the lighting. Fantastic to see you here again.
 
What a gorgeous girl. I have a question though. Could you post a bigger photo of the one that's part of the signature in the Oz_Akasha user? That looks absolutely delicious. ;)

Not really, it shows more face than we are in a position to offer these days.

This one is from the same set, it's a fun set with 20 odd great shots, but the purpose of this thread is not to show how hot she was 7 years ago, it's about today, tonight, tomorrow ;)
 

Attachments

  • 20050720-260.jpg
    20050720-260.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,208
ohhh........

I see someone has beaten me to it tonight............:heart:

Oh well 2 pictures for the night...........:devil::rose::kiss:
 

Attachments

  • Akasha 50.jpg
    Akasha 50.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,160
oh my.... i'm at a loss for words, you make naked look so good!!!
 
Hot as ever.

She is fantastic.

And you do such a great job taking the pictures, you both got talent.
 
Nice to see some familiar "faces" !
Thank you for the support
And, as if I'd forget, I just got distracted.... :eek:

a lil birdie sent me this way
my favourite aussies are back

what a lovely pose :rose:
 
wow, just wow. very sexy in dead you really grew into sexy very well wow
 
woooooooooooow!!!!!!!

i can't believe i didn't see the original threads, but welcome back anyway!!!

akasha is amazing!!!! good to see some fellow aussies showing them how it's done lol - unbelievably sexy!!!!
 
Faaaark!!!! Amazingly HOT!!!

Hope you guys are surviving the heat wave on your side of the ditch.

Kiwi
 
More of the Same!

I am very glad to see that Akasha is just a beautiful and playful as she was a couple of years ago. So happy to see that you two are still together and still playing games together. Hope you find a hosting site so that we can see you two "REALLY" playing!
 
Hello again

Raven and Akasha, your pics were one of the main things that hooked me on Lit a few years ago, yours and another lady (Ran57gr) that I used to love coming here for...
Akasha, your body is absolutely beautiful, I am a huge fan of your legs, and the heels that you love to wear....
Raven your photography is second to none, so erotic, it captures the essence of your subject, Akasha is so sensual.......

So glad to see this thread....



:rose:
 
Back
Top