vavavaVoom's bababaBirthday

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! :rose:

Hope you have an amazing day!!!!:rose::rose::kiss:

Happy Birthday Ms. V. You are a special lady...Squishes and :kiss:

Happy birthday VaVaVoom. May your day be filled with surprises and celebrations.

I know it's already tomorrow there, but I hope you have a totally awesome birthday.
:)

Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
OMFG!! You Listers ROCK!

Offler thank you but don't you dare bump this thread again! :caning:

I'm working today. Ok maybe not right now :D so this is just a quick thank you for the birthday love. Once I get some quiet time I shall return to make a more fitting response to you fab peeps who are currently enjoying a life while some, like me, slave at the grindstone! How ruuuuude :p

Please have bourbon, scotch, beer, bubbles, vodka, merlot, shiraz, tequila, or sauvignon blanc on my behalf. Quaff a plenty please. If Im lucky I may feel the affect for I have another 6 hours to go!

Arohanui *squishes and bolts* :kiss:es

Errr Offler darling I think you forgot verbose! :D

OMFG!! You Listers ROCK!

Offler thank you but don't you dare bump this thread again! :caning:

I'm working today. Ok maybe not right now :D so this is just a quick thank you for the birthday love. Once I get some quiet time I shall return to make a more fitting response to you fab peeps who are currently enjoying a life while some, like me, slave at the grindstone! How ruuuuude :p

Please have bourbon, scotch, beer, bubbles, vodka, merlot, shiraz, tequila, or sauvignon blanc on my behalf. Quaff a plenty please. If Im lucky I may feel the affect for I have another 6 hours to go!

Arohanui *squishes and bolts* :kiss:es

Errr Offler darling I think you forgot verbose! :D

God I love you. Best wishes. Bump. Lol

It's actually 9:08am on 4V's birthday, so we have a mere 15 hours (or so) to express all due love, appreciation and sheer wanton lust for the birthday girl on her special day.

(Oh dear, have I just inadvertantly bumped this again?)

I'll help bump.

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmjXo_xNPOIGA8Qfhc6vNecuw8dPxGJKPCt5RsrXJMHmM7Vr0x0Q

Happy Birthday, 4V! Love you, darling!

(((((((((((bewbiesquishing)))))))))))) and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

A Very Very Happy Birthday to one very very sexy lady.
Happy Happy vavavaVoom Wishing you the best baby.
:rose::rose::rose::kiss:

katy-perrys-birthday-cake.jpg

Yes yes I know...

:caning:

:kiss:

A birthday haiku
And it rhymes a little, too
Best wishes to you!

Looks like you're already getting plenty of cock and cake :D

Back