BrettJ's Bella Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a Risk

I'm a little displeased with how few posts we had today. I am hoping it is due to the holiday and folks having other places to be. My goal is the slow restoration of the camaraderie we had with our previous thread.

Hard to tell just what is going on out here at times. I know LIT has lulls, as I discussed the other day. Yet they always seem to happen all at once - a bunch of people are here and then, NO ONE is.

Going to take a risk right now and see if this is permissible. Posting a nice photo of Joanne Guest. I don't see a copyright or URL, so it should be okay ...?

o5fp2LQ.jpg


BrettJ in Canada
 
Good morning all!
Yes, had the big turkey dinner yesterday.
Watched football.

I voted on Lorraine's thread. Weird folks on that thread.

Glad you found us again, investor!
 
Morning all.

Glad you liked Joanne - she was one of the UK's top models for years and appeared in several magazines, there and in the US under different names. She even did work for Playboy and had a "celebrity" DVD done in her honor.

Pay Day today, so will be out and about!

BrettJ in snowy Ontario
 
Investor our hero !!!

You managed to save our stash. Christmas is not ruined. And holiday parties may go on. Now, about that hot tub..........:)
 
Saying hello to NRSE ...

I can assure everyone that the Bistro kitchens and bar would always remain stocked.

Man, I really don't want to go out. Snow is back again.

BrettJ
in Canada
 
Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a family day and football. Todays is a rest day for me, tomorrow I need to get back to work to be ready for the month end reporting.
 
Holiday cheer to all !!

Tomorrow is the big Palmetto Bowl. USC v/s Clemson. I'm a Wildcat but my nephew is cheering on the Gamecocks.

COLDER here. But no snow. Warmer temps ahead. I'm hoping for fair weather Tuesday. Dickens of a Christmas and our city annual tree lighting. I love it. The Advantica plaza is always SO pretty. Wishing a certain someone could sneak away from work to escort me. I would buy his skates at the rink :)
 
It is 21 here at present NRSE and a wonky day at that.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Ah so here everyone is. I was wondering what happened to the previous thread.

Ah the memory of Jo Guest - she kept me sustained in my teens :D
 
Hope all had a good day. I am in for the evening and spent far too much money.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hope all had a good day. I am in for the evening and spent far too much money.

BrettJ in Canada

That's what money is for, my husbands words. I think a lot of people are staying in right now. We usually have a lot more social get-togethers on weekends. Starting next weekend the calendar is booked up pretty much till New Years.
We stayed in & watched The Wolf Of Wall Street finally.
1*C (34*F) with blue skies right now here. Suppose to get up to 11*C (52*F) tomorrow.

L:rose:
 
Not quite in my case LEIGH - I spent money I should have saved but next month's comes early.

I overdid it yesterday, no doubt of that.

Went out to breakfast this morning and got cat food (my vet and the breakfast place are in the same plaza)

BrettJ in Canada
 
Quiet out here. Did some more errands and running out to do one last one. Having a b*tch of a time finding children's Aspirins.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Morning to the Bistro crowd . . .

All the relatives departed this morning ! A nice holiday and family get-together, but not sure who was most stuffed . . . the turkey before the feast, or me after the culinary carnage ! :) Have made a good dent in the left-overs, but more to go.

Four days of good food, ample wine, spirited table talk (one side of the family is liberal, the other conservative), football, and movies (watching "Miracle on 34th Street" is a family tradition).

Now I just need to work off that expanded waistline . . . :(
 
I'm just wondering where everyone has been the past few days. While I am sure Thanksgiving is one of the culprits, not all of us are Americans.

Hello to all

BrettJ in Canada
 
I just spent 3 days on my back with the flu.
Great weather, but I cannot get out and enjoy it.
 
It's 54 out there right now and I will be heading out in about 40 minutes.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good evening everyone. It is time for American football. There is a good chance that the new England / Green bay game is a preview of the superbowl.
 
I'm just wondering where everyone has been the past few days. While I am sure Thanksgiving is one of the culprits, not all of us are Americans...
Hello to all...

BrettJ in Canada

Over the past few days I have been super-busy and just dropped in to realise how many posts this thread actual got since I was on flirting with vibe ;) Pity I had to leave while I was alone and wearing my split crotch thong :)

Come on my loves, let's read some of your real-life confessions and wild fantasies! This thread needs you all to participate not only in your local weather, but also your group or one on one naughty games :)

Get those dirty thoughts churning and those confessions spewing out all over...
now there is a lovely thought! :eek: ;):D:devil:

:kiss::rose:
 
Thanks for the post SIENNA. :rose: We shall have to see what comes of it (pun intended)

BrettJ in Canada
 
Despite the urgings of my co-hostess emeritus, I really can't recount any great sexual adventures. I can comment that today is much colder than yesterday.

Hoping that all are well on this week's beginning and that you drop by and say hello.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Well.. Its another pissy wet day in the UK.

not looking forward to Fishmas.

*Tips hat to the crowd*

Mines a tea if you have the kettle on.

Oh... And Joanne Guest was one of my go-to girls for a while! ;)
 
Over the past few days I have been super-busy and just dropped in to realise how many posts this thread actual got since I was on flirting with vibe ;) Pity I had to leave while I was alone and wearing my split crotch thong :)

Ha! As if this could make things any better :rolleyes: :D

No worries, I had to leave too :)
 
Good Morning "Everybody" :kiss::rose:
Wknd was busy did some shopping Sat.even spotted some sexy Undies & bought them:D Sister & her Hubby came over to watch the Greycup Game with us -ordered KFC and had a few Drinks while we watched the Game :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top