BrettJ's Bella Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.
It's not fair that you guys are having all the fun while I have to go out into the cold & catch a train to Toronto to go to a clients in a 1/2 hour in this chilly weather.
Have fun & eat lots.

L:rose:
 
I am staying in for the better part of today LEIGH so I will stay warm for you.

BrettJ in Canada
 
It is 10am here and the house already smells of delicious food. This is my wife's favorite holiday since she LOVES to cook. This year is deep fried turkey, cherry and bourbon glazed ham, prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, homemade mac n cheese casserole, corn on the cob, green beans with bacon, pumpkin pie, brownies, cheesecake, and for the kids, home made vanilla ice cream.

I have been banished from the kitchen. Our husband snuck me a brownie and it was delicious! Now he's banished too. :D
 

((( Huggggggggggssssssssssss ))) Everyone!

:kiss::) :rose::rose::heart:

Weather still quite warm here in the Med, although it looks like a very rainy weekend which is normal weather for the end of summer into winter. One relief will be the drop in humidity which is good for night time sessions in the bars and clubs :) Less effort in dancing ;)

Still not bumped into any celebs here yet although there have been rumours and sightings. This is probably the nicest time of the year to visit, with temperatures no higher than 25*C in the day time and a cool breezy 10*c at night. Atleast no freezing :) But, still nice to snuggle up in bed during the night...

:kiss::rose:
 
Hi there, Sie :heart:

It is rather shitty rainy here too today, and slightly colder (6°C) than yesterday

Are you in Eivissa or somewhere else en la isla?
 
Hi there, Sie :heart:

It is rather shitty rainy here too today, and slightly colder (6°C) than yesterday

Are you in Eivissa or somewhere else en la isla?

((( vibes ))) :):kiss:

Strangely enough vibes right now we have some sunshine, although showers are predicted later this evening...

We are on the west side of la isla. San Atonio. Our nearest market village or town is cala Bassa, and our villa is directly west of there hidden on the shores of a small gulf, which is cool for the stretch of private beach we have :)


mapa-de-ibiza.jpg
 
I've visited: nice.

I was staying in the old town, just beind the castle, but I've toured and circumnavigated the island
 
I've visited: nice.

I was staying in the old town, just beind the castle, but I've toured and circumnavigated the island

There are now lots of cedar tree plantations :) Quite nice too.

small-penis-cartoon.jpg
 
... and inspiring unicorns too, I note :D

:D :D ... I am so taken by that shape and the whole form of the cock in general vibes. Something keeps on telling me I am just needing to sit on it and take as much time and orgasms to ride it.

I will admit, it could never be as good as my hubby's cock or any of my vibes or other toys, but... I don't know, I am attracted to it :)

:kiss::devil:


small-penis-cartoon.jpg
 
:D :D ... I am so taken by that shape and the whole form of the cock in general vibes. Something keeps on telling me I am just needing to sit on it and take as much time and orgasms to ride it.

I will admit, it could never be as good as my hubby's cock or any of my vibes or other toys, but... I don't know, I am attracted to it :)

:kiss::devil:


small-penis-cartoon.jpg

Oops ... for a moment I thought I, vibes, would be one of your toys ... what a bliss ;) :D

Ahem I totally grasp the sense of your feelings: I guess I am into the irresistible honey nest placed between you ladies' thighs just as much :devil:
 
Oops ...
Ahem I totally grasp the sense of your feelings: I guess I am into the irresistible honey nest placed between you ladies' thighs just as much :devil:

I should hope so my love ;) Our "honey nests" are very important, not only to men in our lives, but also, in my case other ladies. I learned a long time ago vibes that our toys were not just for selfish pleasuring of ourselves, but also for sharing with other ladies as well as men ;) Toys to us are universal vibes, and I have no doubts either you could pleasure me with such toys :)

I think your name "vibes" is a good reminder of the objects we... dare I say, adore? :) :kiss:


small-penis-cartoon.jpg
 
I should hope so my love ;) Our "honey nests" are very important, not only to men in our lives, but also, in my case other ladies. I learned a long time ago vibes that our toys were not just for selfish pleasuring of ourselves, but also for sharing with other ladies as well as men ;) Toys to us are universal vibes, and I have no doubts either you could pleasure me with such toys :)

I think your name "vibes" is a good reminder of the objects we... dare I say, adore? :) :kiss:


small-penis-cartoon.jpg
You're lucky because half the Mediterrenean Sea is between us otherwise I would not have let you talk all those words ... ;) :D

My pick is for that and other, let's say, adorable reminders ;)
 
I see that there was a fair amount of activity after I returned to bed, nice to see all of you, hello to SIENNA. :rose:

Lucky ROZ, I wouldn't mind most of that food but I will likely be having one of my own favorites later tonight. I eat wonky. For example, for "breakfast", I had vegetable stir fry.

Heading out later today for my group and later, my Thursday coffee.

BrettJ in Canada

PS - for those posting images - make sure they're okay. LIT may not agree.
 
Howdy to all and Happy Thanksgiving. My dinner has a couple of hours to go. Turkey and dressing. Mac n cheese bake. Creamed corn and green beans from my garden. Sweet potato souffle. Pumpkin pie ' apple and pecan pie. And yeast rolls I let rise yesterday. Small get together here. Watching family enjoy the decorations. Its cozy.

Hope everyone shares a nice day.
 
As pointed out (by me and a few others) T4T, it's not a hol for me or my fellow Canadians or for SIENNA. Nonetheless, enjoy your day.

Nice to see most have found us again, although I am curious about some like ROGUES and CRAZY. If anyone sees either of them, invite 'em over!

BrettJ in Canada
 
Was it something I said ?? I go away for a few days, return to catch up with the Bistro happenings, and find a new black hole in the universe !! :( At first, I took it personally, wondering if I had been excommunicated for not keeping up with the Bistro creative standards, or worse, if I had offended the PC police somehow.

But then I decided, no, not my fault . . . and went in search of some of the Bistro regulars to find out what happened. But not being too computer savy, that took a bit of time . . . but finally, there you all are !! :)

You will be happy to know that I snuck back into the old Bistro, went down into the hidden basement, and recovered the wine, single malt scotch, and other libations that were stored there. So the bar at Bella Bistro & Lounge is now fully stocked.

I will forever regret the loss of the Bistro postings . . . like NRSE's revised and amended hot tub rules . . . Sienna's invitation to join her in the hot tub . . . Roz's response to the "stranger" question (which I never did finish reading, having been interrupted and finding it gone when I returned) . . . and other notable postings from Brett, Green, Ling, Leigh, cajun, war, T4T and others.

But thankfully, lit life goes on in a new forum . . . and hello to Kellee, vibes, peekingone, and WearMeWell.

Happy Turkey Day for the Lower 48 plus 2 folks !!
 
I'm not happy about it either investor and if anyone would like to repost something they considered important and / or poignant, be my guest. You should be able to catch up on the postings in this thread rather quickly.

I am just happy that we have retained our regulars and picked up a few new arrivals - if they are still with us, that is.

As regarding picture posts - a bit more on that. I know what I can't post, but how do I know what is okay to post? I am on another picture thread and have posted there and it seems to have been left alone.

If someone could check and PM me with the response, I'd like to have some nice photos in the thread before too long.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm sorry I should have specified for those who are celebrating on this day. I did wish my Canadian friends well wishes on the day they celebrate.

I stand corrected
 
Wasn't correcting you, just making a comic point. As I said to an American FB friend, we call this day "Thursday". No parade either.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I had a smooth ride in & out of the city on the Go train today. So much nicer when you take a later train in & an earlier one out & not be part of the herd.
I don't know why, but I'm craving turkey. :)
I think we'll be going out for dinner tonight. Maybe to the Queens Head Pub which is pretty close by. French onion soup with fish & chips or steak pie.
Not exactly a big turkey dinner but at least I don't have to cook or prepare anything. :)

L:rose:
 
I've just come in and narrowly avoided a heavy snowfall.

Hope all enjoyed the holiday / day.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Elsewhere on the boards tonight, our friend LORRAINE has a poll some of our regulars might want to weigh in on. As some of the people expressing opinions over there seem to be bending over and expressing their opinions in the only way they know how, I am sure she'd appreciate a bit of intelligent discourse.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top