The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, a lovely flight it was. Such attentive service!

So friggin' tired! My family picked me up at the airport, we hit the mall so my niece could exchange a pair of defective earrings then went to my sister's house to work on a pinterest project for my niece's wedding. Pictures coming soon.

Glad you made it safe and sound. Sun looks to be out today.

Just for you: Real Cello playing

No; drown them in vodka (or a good Brandy, to your choice)
THEN eat them.

:)

Hey, I think I'll actually give that a try.

Whoo-hoo!! *dancing around happily*

Funny, I woke up to the sound of rain.

Oh, god yes, please! For some reason, mom doesn't keep sugar in the house and I'm stuck here without a car for at least three more hours!

Let me guess; you take sugar in coffee?
A good case for a mobile phone, by the sound of it. Does the local store deliver ?

Yes, I take sugar in my coffee. Milk too, but she has that. As far as delivery, Mom lives in an uncivilized area that few delivery drivers have ever heard of. Certainly none that will bring me sugar for my coffee.

*sigh*

At this rate, I'll just go drown myself in the shower and prepare for a long walk. I hope the rain has stopped for now....

Yes, I take sugar in my coffee. Milk too, but she has that. As far as delivery, Mom lives in an uncivilized area that few delivery drivers have ever heard of. Certainly none that will bring me sugar for my coffee.

*sigh*

At this rate, I'll just go drown myself in the shower and prepare for a long walk. I hope the rain has stopped for now....

Walk naked in the rain, with the soap and so on, then dry off in the house ?

Evening everyone! I'm getting a late night cup of coffee going, anyone else want one?

Eh, I trust his bartender skills, but not his coffee serving skills.

<Geordie accent>Day 43 in the Big Steve house, and the attempt on the world record for the longest, most balls-aching Stocktake is coming along nicely...</Geordie accent>

Coffee. For the love of humanity, coffee...

<Geordie accent>Day 43 in the Big Steve house, and the attempt on the world record for the longest, most balls-aching Stocktake is coming along nicely...</Geordie accent>

Ha, you sound like you could use a cup.

Just nipping in from Stepford, one ear pricked for the faint cry of the little voices on Easter holiday going: "MUM! FOOD!", the other pricked for call from Outlaw Dad to say whether he's any better today. (Will almost certainly have to call him myself and make him feel wanted.)
anna - thank you for that reassurance about the roses. I am going to wait as you suggest, and
HP, thank you so much for that lovely cello playing. I love Jaqueline du Pre best. I knew some people who went on a holiday and got to know the people in the next caravan, it turned out they both had daughters playing the cello and after my friends had boasted about theirs a bit, they thought to ask their new friends' name. It was du Pre.
Mmmm, coffee. Thanks John.

Look to your Right, Old Boy; you'll find a mug of it there.

Just nipping in from Stepford, one ear pricked for the faint cry of the little voices on Easter holiday going: "MUM! FOOD!", the other pricked for call from Outlaw Dad to say whether he's any better today. (Will almost certainly have to call him myself and make him feel wanted.)
anna - thank you for that reassurance about the roses. I am going to wait as you suggest, and
HP, thank you so much for that lovely cello playing. I love Jaqueline du Pre best. I knew some people who went on a holiday and got to know the people in the next caravan, it turned out they both had daughters playing the cello and after my friends had boasted about theirs a bit, they thought to ask their new friends' name. It was du Pre.

It's the way she attacked the 'beginning bit'.
There was a radio play about Jackie du Pre, and the music was played by a young lady who said she'd had to learn how du Pre did it, and practice for quite a while to get it right.

Incidentally, list also to Misha Minski.

It's the way she attacked the 'beginning bit'.
There was a radio play about Jackie du Pre, and the music was played by a young lady who said she'd had to learn how du Pre did it, and practice for quite a while to get it right.

Incidentally, list also to Misha Minski.

I will dahlink. I am not really here, really I am marking. ;). Fortunately Piglet is shattered after multiple birthday celebrations and has retired to bed with a mango, a slab of birthday cake (chocolate) and Scooby Doo the Movie.
Is there a cup of tea in the house?
:heart:

Walk naked in the rain, with the soap and so on, then dry off in the house ?
If it had still been raining, I was seriously considering that. However, the weather was clear by the time I was up and moving.

You sound like you might need a hug as much as the coffee. *HUG* Hope it's all going well, steve.

Thanks for the reminder, Naoko. I need to call my aunts today.

Good luck with the roses. I'm sure they'll be fine. Mum cuts hers back a couple times during growing season and they're always gorgeous.

Thanks for the reminder, Naoko. I need to call my aunts today.

Good luck with the roses. I'm sure they'll be fine. Mum cuts hers back a couple times during growing season and they're always gorgeous.

Phew, I feel much more comfortable now.
Marking, marking! I am doing it, really.
Cup of tea anyone?

Tea would be lovely, thank you.

Here you go! Cup of Luaka Ceylon.

Chocolate birthday cake with that? (Chosen by Piglet and covered in small maltesers and scrolls of white chocolate.)

Acksherly, I prefer my chocolate pure - unlike my men :devil:, but this chocolate cake is really tasty.

Here you go! Cup of Luaka Ceylon.

Chocolate birthday cake with that? (Chosen by Piglet and covered in small maltesers and scrolls of white chocolate.)

Acksherly, I prefer my chocolate pure - unlike my men :devil:, but this chocolate cake is really tasty.

You rang? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back