Lawn Darts and Guns

Tell that to my Mexican brothers that breed and train them Pit's for fighting. I'd rather have a gun pulled on me. Humans are slower than dogs.

I'd tell them they are pieces of shit, beat the ass off of them and take their dogs from them. ;)

Is it really that hard to understand that the AR is just a specific model that fires a very common round?
Why is this difficult for people to understand?

Wilson-Combat-3.jpg

Hey! A little gold inlay, some custom machining to get rid of those atrocious cocking serrations, some bright work like chrome.and gold plating and you might have an entry level BBQ Gun.

Speaking of BBQ guns; I know a guy who has an unfired safe queen Wilson 1911 in .38 Super with the Colt bright blue finish. All the tags are still tied onto the gun. It's got just a little bit of fancy engraving and inlay work, not much, just enough to make it tasteful. He wants to sell it to me for what he paid for it. Unfortunately it's also got a horrific sized idiot scratch. Without that I'd be all over it.

I really need to stop stepping on my little dick.
Fixed for ya. You need to stop playing with toy guns.

BTW troops didn't always appreciate those flimsy-feeling, easily-jammed M16s. Called them toy guns. Some glued Mattel labels to the stocks. Oy.

Is it really that hard to understand that the AR is just a specific model that fires a very common round?
Why is this difficult for people to understand?
Marketing.

Sort of like pretending the Porsche 914 wasn't really a Volkswagen. Call the 914 a detuned sports car, and the AR15 a detuned or slightly demilitarized M16 combat carbine. One looks like the other except for 1) the engine, or 2) the Auto-Select switch.

Marketing. It works. The AR is the weapon of choice for mass murderers.

Fixed for ya. You need to stop playing with toy guns.

BTW troops didn't always appreciate those flimsy-feeling, easily-jammed M16s. Called them toy guns. Some glued Mattel labels to the stocks. Oy.

Not talking about that, liar

Hey! A little gold inlay, some custom machining to get rid of those atrocious cocking serrations, some bright work like chrome.and gold plating and you might have an entry level BBQ Gun.

Speaking of BBQ guns; I know a guy who has an unfired safe queen Wilson 1911 in .38 Super with the Colt bright blue finish. All the tags are still tied onto the gun. It's got just a little bit of fancy engraving and inlay work, not much, just enough to make it tasteful. He wants to sell it to me for what he paid for it. Unfortunately it's also got a horrific sized idiot scratch. Without that I'd be all over it.

Yea...I'd not do that, if anyone was going to put an idiot scratch on my safe queen I'd be ME.

Sure as fuck wouldn't be paying someone else to do it for me.

I couldn't spend the money on one, I like my dullard, simple as can be guns.

WC...I'd just want a standard supergrade.

wilson-combat-tactical-supergrade.jpg

Maybe after I get out of CA.

Not talking about that, liar

Hypoxia is a dishonest piece of shit and a disgrace to the US Army, nothing will change about that either.

I'm shocked you're not already being ignored as usually just disagreeing with it is enough to get you ignored. It doesn't like to be exposed to different ideas and viewpoints.....very progressive that one.

Yea...I'd not do that, if anyone was going to put an idiot scratch on my safe queen I'd be ME.

wilson-combat-tactical-supergrade.jpg

Maybe after I get out of CA.

Hypoxia is a dishonest piece of shit and a disgrace to the US Army, nothing will change about that either.

I'm shocked you're not already being ignored as usually just disagreeing with it is enough to get you ignored. It doesn't like to be exposed to different ideas and viewpoints.....very progressive that one.

He wasn't in the army. Can't keep his story straight and thinks he can just spout off shit and nobody would be able to tell.

Maybe after I get out of CA. .

I like my Kimber commander. I won't buy another Kimber because of the MIM parts, I didn't even finish the first box of ammo before it broke the ejector legs off. I replaced the ejector with an aftermarket one while they sent me a new factory MIM part. It's still in the little baggie.

I have around 5K rounds through it and it's showing serious wear on the integral feed ramp (aluminum frame). A ramped barrel would be the next upgrade but I'll retire it before I spend that much on it. The way it points and shoots is amazing but it's a throwaway as far as I'm concerned. My scandium framed S&W's have twice the number of rounds through them as the Kimber and show zero wear to the feed ramps OR frame rails.

I want OUT of Ca so bad... Friggen fucked up liberal bastards ruined this State. 2-3 years is the earliest I can probably jump, IF I can find somewhere to land. Gulf coast Texas sounds good, but something about looking north through my bifocals and seeing Phrodeau's front door in that direction and then turning to look southeast and watch the decrepit skinny dippers on the beach in the Turks and Caicos with nothing else to look at in between kinda bothers me - all that flat is disturbing when you're used to hills and mtns.

To quote some uneducated fuckstick:

"I don't particularly care if you don't like it." :D

My point EXACTLY. I don't have to be an "educated" fuckstick to have that attitude but at least I didn't miss the disclaimer you have on the mirror you use to find your widdle 3-incher.

"Warning! Objects in mirror are smaller than they appear."

I would have thought the tweezers you use to find your widdle dickie so you can pee would have been a big hint about why women run away from your offers of wild secks. But what do I know, I'm just an uneducated fuckstick with an attitude displayed prominently in my signature line.

I like my Kimber commander. I won't buy another Kimber because of the MIM parts, I didn't even finish the first box of ammo before it broke the ejector legs off. I replaced the ejector with an aftermarket one while they sent me a new factory MIM part. It's still in the little baggie.

I have around 5K rounds through it and it's showing serious wear on the integral feed ramp (aluminum frame). A ramped barrel would be the next upgrade but I'll retire it before I spend that much on it. The way it points and shoots is amazing but it's a throwaway as far as I'm concerned. My scandium framed S&W's have twice the number of rounds through them as the Kimber and show zero wear to the feed ramps OR frame rails.

I want OUT of Ca so bad... Friggen fucked up liberal bastards ruined this State. 2-3 years is the earliest I can probably jump, IF I can find somewhere to land. Gulf coast Texas sounds good, but something about looking north through my bifocals and seeing Phrodeau's front door in that direction and then turning to look southeast and watch the decrepit skinny dippers on the beach in the Turks and Caicos with nothing else to look at in between kinda bothers me - all that flat is disturbing when you're used to hills and mtns.

Yea, I went with a Springfield Operator over the Kimber and I'm glad I did, it's solid.

I like CA but they have absolutely trashed their cannabis industry with "legalization" ...what a fucking joke of a shit show. Sure I'll spend a fortune bending over to get on your law enforcement hit list so that if I manage to dodge all that shit I can hand over like 95% of everything I make to California.

LOL...sure thing California, I'll sign right up for that! :rolleyes:

So if they tell me to get fucked because they only want elite, well connected, wealthy Democrats to participate in their economy....which is what it looks like, then I'm out.

If I can't have mountains I need deep forest, and I prefer cold winters over steamy summers so I'm looking at Idaho, Mawntana, Minnesota and Michigan...but only the UP.

Last edited:
You don't know the difference between a mag and a clip.

I call bullshit.
He gave his lies away with something else. Sorta wondering if he can figure it out or not. My guess is that he won't but he also won't answer because he knows he's been caught.

You weren't there and I was, cheezy. Code word: bison.shit.

Fine. When?
Thus showing you weren't there and haven't the foggiest. Hint: magazines.

He gave his lies away with something else. Sorta wondering if he can figure it out or not. My guess is that he won't but he also won't answer because he knows he's been caught.
What 'lies'? A tornado really did blow the targets away. And RATT rigs stink.

A couple of kids were killed by lawn darts in the 80s.

So, we banned them.

"Lawn darts are not like guns - bogus comparison!" Trumpublican deplorables will scream...as they compare gun bans to bans on cars, baseball bats, kitchen knives, breathing, etc in other threads. ;) :cool:

Now I remember where those lawn darts went to! I left them on the lawn back in the 80s when I moved.

Thus showing you weren't there and haven't the foggiest. Hint: magazines.

What 'lies'? A tornado really did blow the targets away. And RATT rigs stink.

Why not say when you were in?
I know why, cuz you know I know you're lying but you're not sure how I know.

Back