If you call yourself a Christian and Support Trump you are going to Hell

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
I have compiled a list of all the ways that Trump the Deceiver has perverted scripture, spoken with the forked tongue of the cloven hooved, how he is the Serpent of the Garden, how Trump is Death having entered the World, how the Father of Lies is Trump who has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him.

Here is the list:

When Trump's lips are moving, he is lying.

Amen.

I have compiled a list of all the ways that Trump the Deceiver has perverted scripture, spoken with the forked tongue of the cloven hooved, how he is the Serpent of the Garden, how Trump is Death having entered the World, how the Father of Lies is Trump who has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him.

Here is the list:

Amen.

But my 401K is rockin' BABY! :D

Here is the list:

Amen.

Is that you Jerry?

Here is the list:

Amen.

The sign on the gates of Hell states quite clearly 'DEMOCRATS ONLY'

Here is the list:

Amen.

Impersonating Jesus has earned you a special spot in Hell.

But my 401K is rockin' BABY! :D

Results don't matter in light of the Democrat "everyone knows it's true" fact that on the day after election of Trump, two momentous events occurred simultaneously, the end of the Bush economy and the beginning of the Obama economy.
And man, how insane did Trump look in that meeting yesterday! Why, hell man, everyone saw him cross his arms! Total wacko!

Here is the list:

Amen.

So he's pretty much like the Pope, any priest and all television evangelists?

The moral differences between Jesus Christ and Donald Trump are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

There is no better way to say "I renounce you Jesus, and all of your teachings, with all my heart and soul!" by pulling a lever in a ballot box for Donald J. Trump. The false god Mammon in the flesh.

The moral differences between Jesus Christ and Donald Trump are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

There is no better way to say "I renounce you Jesus, and all of your teachings, with all my heart and soul!" by pulling a lever in a ballot box for Donald J. Trump. The false god Mammon in the flesh.

Trump, The Antichrist! (lol)

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

It was a catchy political pitch and a chance to calm nerves about his dramatic and complicated plan to bring historic change to America’s health insurance system.

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," President Barack Obama said -- many times -- of his landmark new law. So this fall, as cancellation letters were going out to approximately 4 million Americans, the public realized Obama’s breezy assurances were wrong.

Boiling down the complicated health care law to a soundbite proved treacherous, even for its promoter-in-chief. Obama and his team made matters worse, suggesting they had been misunderstood all along. The stunning political uproar led to this: a rare presidential apology.

For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice. (PolitiFact first announced its selection on CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper.)
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ar-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

When in your youth, you believe Republicans have no Heart.

Once you grow up, you realize Democrats have no Brain.

...and some people NEVER GROW UP.

When in your youth, you believe Republicans have no Heart.

Once you grow up, you realize Democrats have no Brain.

...and some people NEVER GROW UP.

Belonging to a political party and voting a party line indicates one has given up on the brain thing. Age is not a factor here.

Belonging to a political party and voting a party line indicates one has given up on the brain thing. Age is not a factor here.

Because politicians almost never vote along party lines. :rolleyes:

That dude is not very not dumb.

Here is the list:

Amen.

A Cleric such as yourself ought to be familiar with the 9th Commandment.:rolleyes::D

Yeshua bir Miryam allegedly said that rich folks are going to hell, that his followers should abandon their families and live communally, and that he would return in their lifetimes. Oops. So much for WWJD?

not that i disagree, but bnd might not be the best guy to say this.

A Cleric such as yourself ought to be familiar with the 9th Commandment.:rolleyes::D

The 9th Commandment is Old Testament LAW.

Galatians 2:19 “For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.”

Please learn the basics of Christianity before trying to quote the Bible.

RELIGION has completely screwed up all knowledge of GOD. They can't even divide the Old Testament from the New in the right place!

I am one of you when I am not lying, cheating, stealing, and grabbing pussy.

Yay guns!

Trump supporters are mentally challenged. They support him because democrats don't like the guy. Trump has proven that he cannot lead and that he is an adulterer and a liar.

Wait, I'm going to Hell if I support Trump?

WHOO HOO! Finally, a vacation!!! Someplace tropical and warn, all expenses paid, a cruise to start with. Hotdiggity damn!

Last edited:
Trump supporters are mentally challenged. They support him because democrats don't like the guy. Trump has proven that he cannot lead and that he is an adulterer and a liar.

The adultery is between him and the current squeeze. To each their own.

The lying, cheating, stealing, and pussy grabbing has a broader reach.

Camels never slide through needles' eyes so all rich bastards are going to hell, including George Soros, Sting, and the Tromp women. Together, probably. But most who consider themselves Xians follow the torturer and death-squad leader Saul/Paul, who never cites and often contradicts Yeshua bir Miryam, their nominal godling. The Messiah says this; Saul/Paul says that; who to believe? All you suckers: BURN!

No, Tromp is not an antichrist or demon or false prophet. He's pretty weak with that prophesy stuff. If he was a false prophet, his followers would BURN. I'd class him more as luzer and false messiah, saying so much that ain't true and won't happen. All Xians who ignore Yeshua's orders to abandon their families and live communally will BURN too. Yes, communes are blessed and corporations aren't. Ta ta.

There's a fucking revelation. Just about every pres since FDR was either one or both.

So tell us something really profound.

Back