What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, I know. I want to.. but.

I am unemployed and damn near broke, I get by with the help of friends and food stamps.
I keep a house clean by way of rent.
I can't get disablility for some reason, even though other diabetics do.
I can't seem to get a job despite trying for 3 years now.. might be the damaged leg and diabetes.. who wants to risk a hire on a broken person?

I am often fighting depression.. I hate this state so much, I never wanted to move here and each time I came close to getting out.. some stupid obligation or complication drags me back.

*tight tight hugs*

Speaking of moving. I'm moving soon...I don't really wanna but have no real choice in the matter...

:D

whispers while hugging her

You know...you could always come here, it's pretty Northern here, cold in winter and nicely warm in summer, no humidity at all ;)
Postage wouldn't be much for a little Halfling like you, surely?

hugs a little tighter

Keep your chin up though, in the meantime!

*giggles* Halfling express.. would save so much on plain tickets.

*offers more hugs and a :rose: *

*tight tight hugs*

*enjoys hugs* Thank you..I have often thought of start a 'Get me the hell out of Florida' fund.. but who would contribute?

and ants just bit my feet while checking the AC outside.

*giggles* Halfling express.. would save so much on plain tickets.

*enjoys hugs* Thank you..I have often thought of start a 'Get me the hell out of Florida' fund.. but who would contribute?

and ants just bit my feet while checking the AC outside.

*Hands up*

And you know I would.

Awww, Zy *hugs* Not all us Californians are bad. Promise. But our cost of living may give you a heart attack. :eek:

:)

I don't think that's what's bugging me... I think it's more, I grew up here and thought I was gonna die here... but it's time to move on for the sake of my son...

My son, btw, was just accepted to a school in California yesterday! does a little dance

I don't think that's what's bugging me... I think it's more, I grew up here and thought I was gonna die here... but it's time to move on for the sake of my son...

My son, btw, was just accepted to a school in California yesterday! does a little dance

Woot!:D

Congratulations ZY.

Congrats, hun. :rose:

Gentlemen, I know. I want to.. but.

I am unemployed and damn near broke, I get by with the help of friends and food stamps.
I keep a house clean by way of rent.
I can't get disablility for some reason, even though other diabetics do.
I can't seem to get a job despite trying for 3 years now.. might be the damaged leg and diabetes.. who wants to risk a hire on a broken person?

I am often fighting depression.. I hate this state so much, I never wanted to move here and each time I came close to getting out.. some stupid obligation or complication drags me back.

Hugs

Best of luck, try to keep a positive outlook, things usually tend to get better :rose:

Thank you Se7en.

Off to see my Doctor.. weee. Maybe he will have Good news.

Taking a break after completing one of the last tasks on my 'To do' list...one more to go then I can relax completely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back