The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

hmmm, I remember commenting on several of you sexy pics. Sorry you feel that way.

No need to apologize- I, like everyone else, have my own insecurities, and right now they're getting the better of me. Nobody's fault but my own.

Aside from that, I've loved the pics you have posted thus far!

Would love to tease more but it's late here so ...

moving along

well hello there! ;)

He is....
* blows a kiss to Countess*
Maybe he needs a little more encouragement.

*sigh* kisses from the best lips on lit!

who would like to join me?

*waving arm in air* ooo, oooo, pick me, pick me

No need to apologize- I, like everyone else, have my own insecurities, and right now they're getting the better of me. Nobody's fault but my own.

Aside from that, I've loved the pics you have posted thus far!

I understand that feeling, big kiss from me!

CC

Finally got the nerve to take a pic with my Iphone....now how do I make it the right sizes and capacity for lit to host them?

Finally got the nerve to take a pic with my Iphone....now how do I make it the right sizes and capacity for lit to host them?

You can resize them down to something like 400x300 in MS Paint or a similar editing program. That should be small enough.

I also take and post several of my pics from my iPhone. However I also use PhotoBucket and upload them to PB, then post the codes here in Lit. It's a bit of a fuss once on PB, and you can't use any of the other fun editing features, but you can resize.

If I can offer any other suggestions let me know.

I email my my pictures from my phone, download it on my computer and then open it with Microsoft Picture Manager, you can compress them easily with that program, plus do some light editing...

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice as to how to fix it for here! I hope you like it...

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 307
Just wanted to say thanks for the advice as to how to fix it for here! I hope you like it...

Woo hoo success!

Now, just move the phone a little to the side and angle it... so we get to see all of you;)

Thanks for the encouragement! Maybe someday I will show a bit more.....

My apologies for being all MIA when it comes to these posts.

Thank you all for your flattering comments on my photo, it truly is so nice to hear.

In fact, here's another i'd recently taken - enjoy. ;)

photo2.jpg

HOLY HELL!!!!
:p. :p. :p

purrrrfect!!!

Hopefully the ladies who appreciate a guy with a more slender body type will get some enjoyment out of this photo ....

Attachments

• lit1.jpg
    lit1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 327
I've been following this thread for a while now, really loved what everyone posted on here, so I decided I would contribute with these two lovely pics.

Very nice! I love the b&w and I love the veil in the first picture. Looks very classy yet erotic. And the gif in your sig is also hot. :devil:

Back