PM asshattery

Ha! Well, the only currency I pay in is applause and tit pics. So, Meek, you totally lucked out.

And thanks for the test. Now we know!! Applause applause, tit pic, applause.

You're not a misogynist. Just an ass for not giving me my share. Putting you on ignore and not receiving the PM was a lot of work. (-_^)

Here's one just received from a total stranger:

"Nothing better ....than getting my hands on a married, deprived pussy and fucking it until she cant think straight."

Charming.

Here's one just received from a total stranger:

"Nothing better ....than getting my hands on a married, deprived pussy and fucking it until she cant think straight."

Charming.

Those are usually the ones I answer with either:

"Does that ever work? Just curious."

or
stay_classy1.gif

Last edited:
Ha! Well, the only currency I pay in is applause and tit pics. So, Meek, you totally lucked out.

And thanks for the test. Now we know!! Applause applause, tit pic, applause.

I actually like the idea of a boob-based economic system. It would of course leave some of us rather poor.

Those are usually the ones I answer with either:

"Does that ever work? Just curious."

or
stay_classy1.gif

This is killing me. Hilarious. And I've asked the same question, and have received an unusually high percentage of responses saying "yes." Liars.

I actually like the idea of a boob-based economic system. It would of course leave some of us rather poor.

Well, I thought it was a good idea, too. :rolleyes:

This is killing me. Hilarious. And I've asked the same question, and have received an unusually high percentage of responses saying "yes." Liars.

Well, I thought it was a good idea, too. :rolleyes:

They are liars indeed.
In a boob based economy, I would be wealthy for a change. *sigh*

I like that!

Most of the time I just ignore them, though, you know, don't feed the trolls.

The high road is definitely the way to go, yet I often find myself taking that detour...:D

I don't usually post on here, but this one was such a keeper, I had to share.

I generally don't think of any PM's as "asshat" ones, and for the most part reply politely.

This particular poster sent me THIS EXACT SAME MESSAGE last year. We had an exchange, where he continued to send me stories where he had replaced the protagonist's name with my username, until I finally told him I didn't find the story choices very arousing, personally, but thanks anyway.

Last night I get a PM from the same guy...identical email, and same story, with my username replaced throughout. Obviously he forgot he had already targeting me for this once before and we'd already corresponded.

So, it made me curious...how many other women have had this same PM? Because I'm pretty sure that in this instance, I'm not a special snowflake. ;)

Seriously, anything, is much better than sending something like this. If I want to read shitty erotic stories, there's a cornucopia on this site I can access whenever I want. I'd much rather have an honest personal conversation. But if you really want to send a woman a story, it's probably best to check to see if she's into gangbangs and lesbian sex first before sending that multi-cock story, jus' sayin'.

I have over 1,800 posts, since being on Lit. I don’t have time to post much now… but I do visit daily, and I like to write. Your posts lead me to believe that you are super sexy, and classy, and a truly fun girl who might enjoy a surprise… believe me, I’m full of them… I liked your posts HOT and SEXY!!!

Jogging helps you stay in shape…It’s not good to just sit around all day. Fucking and masturbating helps ya’ stay in shape, but jogging is even better!! I hope my style isn’t TOO Dom for you… I sometimes get a little too rough.

I think you might like this story… especially when you meet Gigi!! I hope this isn’t too rough for your beautiful, tender, delicate ears… I personalized the story for you!!

XXXXXXX (Username)

Let me know what you think... (Yahoo addy here)

Our Racquet Club is normally closed on Mondays, but because of Wimbledon, the club was open all week, and the big screen TV was blaring with every solid hit of the tennis ball. After 3 years in London with the US Air Force, I follow Wimbledon tennis wishing that one day I would have played there.

During the week, the club is normally filled with a smorgasbord of soccer moms with time on their hands, and sex on their minds. There are also a few retired or self employed, financially comfortable males. This week it also included a few college kids home from school for summer break.

It's been super hot here in Dallas, and since I'm such an avid tennis player and tennis fan, I have watched a lot of Wimbledon Tennis. I was at the club watching the matches on the big screen TV and enjoying a couple of beers and snack. Yes, life is good when you can just kick back and enjoy it. I was alone, and had a good table when this super hot young lady asked if she could join me since there were no seats available except at the bar with the serious drinkers.

Certainly I said yes, and then, as we watched the matches she introduced herself as Aphroditiac, she said as she giggled and gave me a flirty smile, as she licked her lips. I told her she fits in well with the crowd, and mentioned that she sounded quite fun and interesting… and asked her to tell me more. As she talked, I told her that she sounds so exciting… and that her voice is intoxicating. What does Aphroditiac like to do, other than the obvious? You seem so very mysterious… Maybe you will tell me what Aphroditiaclikes, needs, and wants. Maybe I can find a way to satisfy your desires.

She mentioned that she is really just a dirty little slut in disguise. She said she had seen me at the club before, and enjoyed watching some of my matches. She kinda’ laughed when she said “And you are Ace…the only guy at the club that gets so engrossed in playing tennis, that you miss all the girls half your age, flirty attempts to get your attention”.

I truly believe I blushed, because her statement was so off the wall and unexpected. The matches on TV stopped because of rain, and I asked if she would like to hit some. She said no, but that she would love to have me join her on a jog around the park. “That is”, as she said… “If you feel UP to it”. Since I was already UP from her flirting I said OK and we each grabbed a bottle of water and left to jog around the park on the bike and jogging track.

After about 10 minutes, Aphroditiac slipped and went down in a heap. I picked her up and she said that she twisted her ankle. It appeared that there was no where to rest, but then I spotted a picnic table about 50 feet off the track.

I carried her to the picnic table and sat her down and she leaned back on her elbows while I took off her shoe and sock. I gently massaged her foot and ankle, and her calf for a few minutes. If it’s a serious sprain, the swelling normally starts fairly fast. I had no ice, but we both had a bottle of cold water, so I took mine and sprinkled it on as I rubbed to see if she had pulled her Achilles tendon. By the little amount of wincing and sounds she made, I figured she was either, tough as hell, or pretty much alright, and not experiencing any serious pain. I asked how she felt, and she just smiled and said… “OK, I think”. I was happy to see that she didn't appear to be in too much pain.

She said that the cold water felt good, and that the long gentle foot massage was heavenly. Then, with a big smile and a little giggle, she spread her legs a little more as she offered me her other foot. Now I had a perfect look at her camel toe, and her pretty lace trimmed panties. She pouted a little as she said that foot was hurting a little bit too, and would I please massage it like I did the other one.

OK, I may be a little slow on the uptake, and maybe a little dumb sometimes, but not stupid. Now I saw it all clearly... Aphroditiac had this all planned this whole thing... from the fake fall to getting a foot massage. Without saying another word, I took her other shoe and sock off, and gently massaged her other foot while I looked at her pretty lace trimmed panties under her short tennis skirt.

This time instead of just rubbing her foot and calf... I started rubbing and massaging a little higher. I splashed water on her leg, and then kneaded and rubbed her thighs. By now the sounds weren't from pain, but from pleasure and anticipation. I know, you're way ahead of me... and you're right. By the time I spread her legs a little more to massage her thighs, her cute lacy panties were sopping wet. Since it was a little bit of pay back time… I splashed some cold water on her panties and said while I was rubbing her pussy… “we may have to cool your pussy off too... it’s smoking hot and wet.”

Now, she was totally flat on her back, and I lifted her ass to remove her panties. After I removed them, I put the crotch of her panties in my mouth and she said:
"Wow… I always thought that you were a fucking fun loving perve... and I guess that's why I kept flirting with you. Now will you please give me something to suck and nibble on before you eat me out, and rough fuck my hot dripping pussy?"

Not until I get this blindfold on you…I have a big surprise for you. I motioned for my tennis buddies to join us. We each took a hand or a leg and tied you, "spread eagle" with your head over the edge of the table. While I throat fuck your face with my fat cock, you make happy sounds of pleasure. All the while, my 3 tennis buddies have joined us and are having their way with you with their hands and mouths and cocks all over you. They take turns slapping your tits and paddling your pussy cunt, and depositing their loads of hot cum on your tits, your face, and in your mouth. We are now ready to untie you and turn you over so we can spank and fuck your gorgeous ass. You have just been crowned the cum slut queen of the tennis club and we welcome other players to join in the fun.

As it turns out, Gigi, one of the hottest girls in the club decides to join in saying... "I luv sperm, especially when I can suck it out of a hot sweet pussy cunt like this one... move over, let me in boys."

We fucked and sucked and licked and nibbled for a good hour, I asked… “Are you having fun, my lovely Aphroditiac”?? Every once in a while we saw a bicycle or two pass, but we just smiled and kept right on fucking and sucking our “spread eagle” fun slut. They could have seen us… hell they could have joined us… if they had looked our way, but we really didn't care. It appears that I have a new appreciation for jogging, and I will probably have to put “jogging” and Aphroditiac on a regular schedule now.

I generally don't think of any PM's as "asshat" ones, and for the most part reply politely.

This particular poster sent me THIS EXACT SAME MESSAGE last year. We had an exchange, where he continued to send me stories where he had replaced the protagonist's name with my username, until I finally told him I didn't find the story choices very arousing, personally, but thanks anyway.

Last night I get a PM from the same guy...identical email, and same story, with my username replaced throughout. Obviously he forgot he had already targeting me for this once before and we'd already corresponded.

So, it made me curious...how many other women have had this same PM? Because I'm pretty sure that in this instance, I'm not a special snowflake. ;)

Seriously, anything, is much better than sending something like this. If I want to read shitty erotic stories, there's a cornucopia on this site I can access whenever I want. I'd much rather have an honest personal conversation. But if you really want to send a woman a story, it's probably best to check to see if she's into gangbangs and lesbian sex first before sending that multi-cock story, jus' sayin'.

dammit… sorry for the repeat, aphro.
my bad :(

This particular poster sent me THIS EXACT SAME MESSAGE last year. *snip*

Yep, he and I went through the same thing twice last year. I finally got snippy with him. He seems like a nice man, but some of the stuff he was sending me--squick!

I kept saying--not my cup of tea, not my cup of tea, until I finally went--Look dude, knock it off or I'm going to put you on the asshat thread, and I'm going to block you.

He apologized so I did neither.

Just got this from a guy:

"Hi how are you today I see you are from Boston cool place"

Uh, ok... It's polite, but.... Are you really just saying howdy to a fellow New Englander who happens to be a straight male (and not bi-curious as many of your posts indicate you are), or did you just see something I posted that didn't happen to specifically mention that I was a straight guy and shoot off a PM without taking even a few moments to look at my profile and posts (which would have quickly told you plenty about me... and none of it having to do with an interest in guys)?

Even if I were a woman, you didn't do your homework. No cookie for you...

I truly am sorry...

You are totally right... 99.9% if the girls I exchange with are fun, normal, mentally balanced girls looking for fun and enjoying what Literotica has to offer. Please forgive me for making one mistake in thinking that you were a fun, mentally healthy girl ready for fun.

You are obviously an unhappy person in the wrong forum.... we are fun loving and happy and sharing people... and not judgmental hypocrites...

Have a good, lonely life, and pray for an attitude adjustment... Ace...

Classy.

Its not him...it's you.

Not a great idea to out yourself. Would be better to spend a day or two and bang out a new form letter. Begin again. Look at the feedback as the kick in the ass you needed to redecorate.

You are totally right... 99.9% if the girls I exchange with are fun, normal, mentally balanced girls looking for fun and enjoying what Literotica has to offer. Please forgive me for making one mistake in thinking that you were a fun, mentally healthy girl ready for fun.

You are obviously an unhappy person in the wrong forum.... we are fun loving and happy and sharing people... and not judgmental hypocrites...

Have a good, lonely life, and pray for an attitude adjustment... Ace...

A person pointing out your fondness for "Ctrl + H", and inability to organize your sent folder does not make that person unhappy or mentally imbalanced.

Your assumption that all girls should welcome your unsolicited copy and paste jobs, even the redux versions, says more about your state of mind and attitude, regardless of your well intentions.

This being Literotica makes no difference or exception. The members here are people, not just soppy vaginas and rigid peni. Though the topics and stories discussed can be about sex, you should still approach folks - whether via pm or posting - as you would people in life. And, as in life, expect reactions and rejections to your unwanted advances accordingly.

Nope.

Well, you won't get it at least. I'm not sure if he/she will know they're blocked, though? Does anyone else know if the user being ignored knows they are blocked?

Yes... When you try to send a PM you'll get a page that says (I'm paraphrasing, here) invalid user, or "nobody here by that name"... something like that. I was put on ignore a long time ago by someone who thought I was a man...
I think you can still access the profile page of the person who has put you on ignore... I think... I'm pretty sure that was how I figured out I was being "ignored".

POST EDIT: Obviously I didn't read anything after Sam's post, huh..? :eek:
POST SECOND EDIT: I think if you try to access a person's profile from your own inbox, and that person has put you on "ignore"... that might be when you get the "invalid user" message. I dunno. Shit, it was when I first joined the site... a couple of years ago... I do remember figuring out, in a round about inadvertent way, that I'd been ignored...

Last edited:
Back