Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to start completely tiring myself out before I go to bed. Otherwise I just lay here and think about you.

It's now 1am, and I am getting very sleepy. So I'll just wait and go out for breakfast. I feel like an english muffin with raspberry jam. Yumm... why did I start thinking about food at this hour. Thanks Vibes! :mad: :p

Well, your post above urged me to ask, sexylegs :D :kiss:

I was approached by a producer today who wanted to make a movie about my penis. Talking about its journey through life. His adventures. A cockumentary, if you will.

I was approached by a producer today who wanted to make a movie about my penis. Talking about its journey through life. His adventures. A cockumentary, if you will.

They'll have to film it in IMAX....anyone who's seen your pic thread knows it won't fit on a regular screen!

Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric, looks and sounds suspiciously like Nosferatu.

Last edited:
12 hour day at the slowest site in the hospital system. I may very well go insane today. Here's hoping I have some lovely distractions today! :)

Apparently, exercising restraint is not my strong suit! Second Glance Man, this is going to be a very hard promise to keep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back