The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXI: Blurt Blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a call from the adjuster, meeting him Thursday morning. I'm dreading it but it's got to be done.

"Good" is a relative term. I'd bet it would take a massive salvage effort. Depending how she's lying on the bottom, I can envision a plan to get her to the surface in a single lift.
26 foot of waters pretty easy technically I'd bet

We should train at altitude. I pick Denver.

Good Gawd, the very first time I was in Denver I noticed this!

I picked up my bag at baggage claim at the airport, walked the 1/2 mile to the rental car counter, and felt a "pop" in my sinuses...bloody nose city. Got the impression this happened quite often.

- Rob aka "The Lowlander"

So last week, I had to go for a ton x-rays and blood work. I got a call that the results are in and to come pick them up.
I asked if I was going to have an appointment with the doctor, so I could find out the results?
No. They put in a referral to another doctor and I will have to wait until that office calls and sets an appointment.
In Quebec, that could be weeks or months.
So, I should be in pain and sit and wonder?
Free Quebec healthcare!

Do you get any say over who the referral is to, or do they decide?

Somewhat. If they do the referral for me, it is faster. If I call around, it could be months.
I need a doctor or a nurse, who can translate medical info, on top of it being in French!

d4eced59bc13b5f1e9a6da352b7851f5f057899cda04e1f5073724261974f4a3.jpg

Chili for dinner. Something involving chicken for the rest of the week - I've only gotten to the roast it and then shred it planning stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back