Suck buddy: friend or someone new?

I'd have to say that it should be someone I do not previously know. Not looking for a sub-dom thing so mush, except for some playful variation in routine. I've never actually done it, but I've thought about it a lot.

I'd have to say that it should be someone I do not previously know. Not looking for a sub-dom thing so mush, except for some playful variation in routine. I've never actually done it, but I've thought about it a lot.

,,,in New England.

All my suck sessions with guys have been with men I do not know, and most of them have been in outdoor camping type situations. And, at least for the past 20 years, I only do this if I use a flavored condom. If no condom is available, then I never do more than mutual JO in those occasional situations where it's time to get it on with another guy.

So far in my life, sex with guys has been casual, and sex with women has been more of a steady thing involving four LTRs, of which one was a marriage. I think I have only had five one-night-stands with women, but well over a dozen with men. Three of the one-night stands with women involved someone wanting a longer relationship, but none of the men I got off with even mentioned wanting to exchange phone numbers or having a more regular thing. I'm not dead set against a more regular thing with a guy, but it just has not happened.

I have not had much luck finding compatible sex partners on line. I tend to meet people in person just going about my daily life, and then feel that tingle of chemistry. It's much easier for me to assess safety and my comfort level when meeting someone just happens naturally. This involves getting out in the real world and doing stuff I like. A lot of folks seem to be living a virtual life these days.

People have various approaches to sex, but this has worked out for me.

Many

I been lucky to have found many hot and giving men on Silver Daddies good site for hook up and fwb:

A friend of mine that I grew up with admitted to me about 15 years ago he was curious. We have been playing ever since. Im a few years older than him, and wish I had done this earlier in life. We get together when ever we can, when we have time. Both our wives know and are ok with it. My wife says it is a turn on for her hearing of what he and I do. She lost interest in the swinging so we stopped that, but she is still ok with me and him getting together at times whenever we want.

A friend of mine that I grew up with admitted to me about 15 years ago he was curious. We have been playing ever since. Im a few years older than him, and wish I had done this earlier in life. We get together when ever we can, when we have time. Both our wives know and are ok with it. My wife says it is a turn on for her hearing of what he and I do. She lost interest in the swinging so we stopped that, but she is still ok with me and him getting together at times whenever we want.

YOU, are the luckiest SOB on the planet !!

I'm a straight guy but I've always wondered how convenient it'd be to have a friend suck my cock whenever we're hanging out. I"m engaged though so it limits things but I never get my cock taken care of anymore and I have always hard that guys know how to suck and ride a cock... Anyone in the north Houston, Tx area?

I'm a straight guy but I've always wondered how convenient it'd be to have a friend suck my cock whenever we're hanging out. I"m engaged though so it limits things but I never get my cock taken care of anymore and I have always hard that guys know how to suck and ride a cock... Anyone in the north Houston, Tx area?

Menwhoswallow.net is a website for men who swallow. There are quite a few eaters there and some in the Houston area. Most are married and in the closet cock suckers.

You might find a solution there with no need for reciprocation.

Menwhoswallow.net is a website for men who swallow. There are quite a few eaters there and some in the Houston area. Most are married and in the closet cock suckers.

You might find a solution there with no need for reciprocation.

good suggestion also squirt.org

Had a suck buddy for a few years who I met in an AOL chat room. Think I'd feel funny about someone I already knew. Advantage of the water met was that we were both upfront about what we were looking for. First meeting was a bit shaky ( my nerves) but it got way better over time. I eventually got paranoid about being caught and broke off. Very stupid move which I really regret. Would love to have that connection back because I have since discovered that casual hook ups do not work for me.

Most gay men, myself included, have had casual hookups over the years when you meet someone in a bar or on vacation, find him attractive, and have a night or two of great sex and that's it. I have also hooked up with gay or bi friends locally. No romance per se but friendship and pleasure. To me that's part of gay life. Nothing cheap about it, it's just pleasure, and certainly nothing to be guilty about. Gay culture is very different from straight culture.

Try

Adam4adam can be a tedious site, worth your patience in finding a willing cocksucker

Most gay men, myself included, have had casual hookups over the years when you meet someone in a bar or on vacation, find him attractive, and have a night or two of great sex and that's it. I have also hooked up with gay or bi friends locally. No romance per se but friendship and pleasure. To me that's part of gay life. Nothing cheap about it, it's just pleasure, and certainly nothing to be guilty about. Gay culture is very different from straight culture.
Not saying anything wrong with it... Just generally does not work for me.. my problem. It would be easier if it did

Exactly the situation I would like to find. If only...

Last edited:
For those of you fortunate enough to have (or have had) a suck buddy, I am interested to know if it was a friend that you had before that became a FWB or did you go out and meet someone new to satisfy your craving for cock?

FYI: for me it was a friend! ;) although I did meet someone new (and very hot!) through Lit as well so I guess you could say I go both ways! :D

someone I had met through a job... eventually it became a MFM with his wife

Gay life/Straight life is whatever you make it out to be. There really isn't one "gay" culture although many would like one to think so. I suppose if someone is into the stereotypical urban gay scene, there are things like bars, bathhouses, bookstores, etc.

The reason that plenty of hookups are so short in duration is that sex alone isn't enough to keep people together -- no matter how good it is. I wouldn't even call it friendship, as there is more to friendship than just reaching orgasm.

While I wouldn't use the word guilt, those that revolve their life around another conquest tend to be rather shallow. I had to deal with the time wasted (literally years wasted) with such shallow encounters. I suppose that waste had an element of guilt.

I recall one of my most compatible partners and the games he played. At one point he had me on a rotation with several other guys. Then he wasn't happy that I was cruising when his once every two weeks sex appopintment wasn't enough for me. It wasn't about jealousy but supposedly worried about diseases... I told him why should I only have sex with him when he has a whole line of guys. Then he gave me one of the stupidest lines I ever heard -- "I'm monogomous with ALL my partners!" It was hard to give him up as he was so masculine, so hairy, and so fuckable. At that age, I would get erections in the middle of the night, and he was receptive even to being penetrated while we slept. Fucking him was like being on a wonderful ocean cruise where there is no rush, you just enjoy the slow, long voyage as long as you can... Still, I needed more than a bi-monthly voluntary manly body. I found out that he eventually died all alone and was found in some hotel. I guess he lived his life as he wanted. As many times as we got it on over the years, I wished better for him. I'm one of those tops who could never fuck a man multiple times without putting my heart into it. I always left a part of me (not just spunk) when I was inside a man; so I couldn't do it too many times with the same guy without starting to bond.

I also remember another dude who wasn't so great in bed, but he had such a beautiful hairy body, so I could really get off on being inside him. I didn't like talking with him much as he was one of the most selfish bottoms I ever met. At one point, I had an A/C seperation in my shoulder which meant I had to go a little slower to avoid causing a sharp pain. Because I couldn't fuck him at the pace he desired, he just left. In all fairness, surprising he did call me back a few months later wondering if I was healed up. By then, that kind of shallowness was more of a turn off than his hairy body and ass were a turn on.

I don't regret leaving that segment of gay life behind. Relationships are not in anyway easy to maintain whether your partner is same sex or opposite sex, but at least there is some substance there. Because we are faithful, I don't have to worry about diseases be it AIDS or something as annoying as crabs. He also doesn't ditch me because of the erectile issues I deal with now that I'm diabetic, or that I am past the prime of my life.

While fucking a guy is out of this world, it makes all the difference who the man is and how he feels about you. My guy isn't new nor a perfect specimen. He even had 5 bypasses about 4 years ago. Even if the most masculine, hairy, muscular, str8-acting man begged me to fuck him and said my partner would never know, I'd turn him down. I would know, and quite frankly I cannot fuck if my heart isn't in it. Maybe it is age, maybe it is low-T; but I would like to think that at least part of it is because I learned what really matters in this life is your partner, your family.

My initial suck buddy was my best friend when we were teenagers, but what began as an equal exchange quickly morphed into a one sided arrangement with me always blowing him with no reciprocation on his part. I actually preferred this because I discovered that I like the slutty way that being a "cocksucker" made me feel. This lasted until we graduated from high school and he moved away. My latest suck buddy is another married man like myself who lives not very far away who I met online. Because of family and work obligations we don't get to meet as often as I'd like but lately he has begun "passing me around" for blowjobs to his friends. I find this to be very exciting!

My initial suck buddy was my best friend when we were teenagers, but what began as an equal exchange quickly morphed into a one sided arrangement with me always blowing him with no reciprocation on his part. I actually preferred this because I discovered that I like the slutty way that being a "cocksucker" made me feel. This lasted until we graduated from high school and he moved away. My latest suck buddy is another married man like myself who lives not very far away who I met online. Because of family and work obligations we don't get to meet as often as I'd like but lately he has begun "passing me around" for blowjobs to his friends. I find this to be very exciting!

That's my ideal situation...a suckbuddy who loves his job and can keep it discreet. Guess I need to find friends to pass to though...

Both:). My regular bud brought a friend once. He's a straight man and joins us now. I'm still the toy for them. :)

Back