Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

My heart is pounding, and I am aware of you is you, your scent and your heat, the sounds of your panting and your moans, the incredible tightness and wetness of your cunt, the rocking of your breasts, and the writhing of your body. I can feel my climax approaching, when I am suddenly jarred by your cry about not having a baby. My mind immediately orders me to pull out, and my hips are pulling back when I hear you scream. You hold me close and I feel your teeth on my neck, and then your scream, "Yes! Do it! Now!"

I slam back into you, my entire body afire as I start to cum. It feels as though my cock is exploding inside you, my hips pounding you uncontrollably, as though forcing every drop of cum deep inside you. My mouth is wide open, gasping for breath and howling at the same time, "Ohhh God Charlieeee!"
 
For a moment I fear you are pulling out but my muscles won’t let you. Suddenly you ram back inside me and I feel a hot explosion deep inside me rushing into my uterus seeking out my fertile egg as you cry out my name.

For at least three minutes we are like a piston as I milk every last drop of your seed. That sensation sends me over the edge again and I cum hard on your manhood and I think I am about to pass out with pleasure. We cry out together as the bed rocks but then gradually we come to a hault and there is a wonderful peace. Slowly you roll off me and my post virginal tears begin to flow. You try to say something but I stop you “Every woman sobs after her first time. Even I know that! We smile together and kiss each other.

I make my way to the bathroom and as I stand a mixture of blood, love juice and spent semen runs down my leg bringing back the reality of what I’ve done. I look in the mirror at my new face before taking a shallow bath. The water touches my broken hymen and I smart at the pain and it suddenly dawns on me what I’ve done. My life has been turned upside down and changed for ever. I came here seeking to help Sandra but now I’m the same as her.

Slowly I climb out of the bath and note the pink aura in the water from my virgin blood. Slowly I dry myself and put the robe on. Silently I creep back into the bedroom and slowly climb into bed and lie there staring at the ceiling. Tears well up in my eyes and I begin to sob.
 
Last edited:
As you are off in the bathroom, I ponder what has just happened. I just fucked the preacher's daughter, took her virginity, and came in her unprotected pussy. I have to grin. Damn, that was hot!

I look down and see blood on the sheets. Urf! Gotta clean that. I get up and strip the bed. As it put the sheet into the laundry basket, I use it to wipe the blood from my cock. I splash a little water on the sheet and clean myself more thoroughly.

I get out fresh sheets and make the bed. I slip back into the bed and relax, waiting for you, eager for you. Everything is new to you, and I have so much I want to do to you, with you.

When you return, I lift the cover and you climb in, your robe still on. You lie there, looking at the ceiling, and start crying. I move closer and take your shoulder, turning you towards me. I kiss your open lips, your tears and cries in my mouth. I keep kissing you until I feel you kissing me back, and soon we are stroking each other again. I push you on your back and move on top of your still robed body. I kiss down your chin and throat, sliding down your body. I pull your robe open as I kiss down your chest. Your breasts are soft under my lips, until I find the hardness of one of your nipples. Your moan is throaty as I pinch it with my lips and my tongue flicks the tip. The sweet nub is so hard, and I spend a good long time teasing you in various ways, soft and not so soft. By the time I start to move to your other nipple, your hands are on my head, pulling me. I chuckle softly, "feel good?"

Your hips are squirming beneath me, inviting me to fuck you again. "All in good time," I think, "but I have plans first."
 
I feel so ashamed of myself but when you turn to me and start kissing I soon forget my sin. I’m probably pregnant so anything else cannot change that and nothing can restore my virginity.

Once again you are on top of me and your mouth is exploring my nipples hardening them by gentle bites and licks. Moisture begins to form in my pussy and the salt content slightly twangs my shattered virginity but not for long. Soon I’m squirming, arching and my hand reaches down to embrace your cock. A small emission makes me proud but I want you inside me now! I arch against you as you aske “Feel Good?” And I buck upwards to allow you in.

But you carry on assaulting my nipples and I think you might even make me cum by stimulating them. I moan and groan and plead with my eyes knowing all my morals have gone.
 
Your shudders and sighs tell me you are exactly where I want you. I reluctantly release your breasts and start to kiss down your chest, onto your abdomen. I feel your hands pulling on me to move up and mount you, but I keep moving down. Soon my nose is being tickled by your natural patch and my lips kiss over your mons. Soon, I am kissing your pussy softly, my tongue reaching out to explore. I taste you for the first time, your sweetness, mixed with a little blood, and savor every little fold of your furrow. I like what I am hearing from you, as I slowly start to lap your clit. I feel its hardness under my tongue, and marvel at its size. I lick around and around your erotic bud. Your body is rigid, trembling, clearly close. I close my lips around your clit and begin to suck. A few laps and then you start to cum. I hold onto you as your hips buck wildly. Some wild language comes from you mouth, before you collapse, breathing hard, looking at me with big eyes.
 
Laying in complete and total surrender I await the ravaging assault on my womanhood by your all conquering cock. But it doesn’t happen, instead your mouth begins to travel from my nipples to my finely tuned abdomen, then down … THERE!

I feel something soft but hard penetrate where only your manhood had been before and it drives me into a state of insane frenzy. I arch and growl and for a moment want your cock down there when suddenly you start licking and biting that pearl my mother told me no one but my husband should touch.

A long deep stirring begins and I forget all about your cock as I arch upwards releasing a tsunami of love juice with such a warm tingling fulfilment that is so good it can only be sinful. Words I have never uttered in my life escape my throat as I say “Please … please … I want you … to FUCK ME! …” Again I buck upwards crying out “I surrender … RAPE ME!”
 
As I licked your clit more softly, I couldn't help but think how you certainly we full of surprises. I had never been with a girl who squirted, but my face was now wet with your juices. And now this cry to rape you... Where did that come from? Is that what you thought of all this, rape?

I started moving back up her body, this time not kissing your body, but biting, not hard enough to draw blood, but rough enough. You particularly squirmed and yelped when I bit your breasts. Mmmm, I wanted to eat you up, literally. When my face was above yours, I looked down at you, your arms open, your legs open, and laughed, "You can't rape the willing, and, my dear Charlotte, you look very willing."

With that, I positioned my cock and thrust into you. I pushed my cock deep, bottoming out against your cervix, and taunted you, "But if you are looking for a hard fuck, I can certainly give you that."

My hips reared back and I started to fuck you, like really fuck you, long hard strokes, my hips banging against yours loudly. I watched your eyes go wide, and paused, "Like that Charlotte?"

"Good," I growled as I started fucking you again, "cause I am just getting started."
 
I was so confused. How could you bring me such immense pleasure with your mouth? Now you were climing up me, biting, hurting yet exciting. The pain was tinged with pleasure because every bite did things, things I was ashamed of yet things I enjoyed.

Your words about rape confused me yet what I wanted, what I craved was being mastered. Next you were in, ramming into me causing pain and pleasure again. Your sperm had already probably done the damage, somewhere deep inside me new life was growing. You asked me if I liked it but without asking for a reply you continued.

Something else started to build inside me as you rammed hard causing me to grunt and groan until I knew I was on course for my third orgasm. I felt you harden and knew you were ready. I held your gaze and screamed your name again as I bathed you in my fluids and waited that deep warm explosion. And the night was only just beginning!
 
Your pussy pulsing around my cock was all I needed. I pushed deep inside you, the head of my cock pressing against your cervex, and held it there as I came, hard. I was breathing hard, my eyes locked with yours, as I felt my semen coursing into you. With other girls, I had always pulled out or worn a condom. But you, beautiful virginal you, I wanted to cum inside you. I wanted to take you, make you mine.

We didn't move for some time, both of us looking into the eyes of the other, our bodies glued together. Gradually, I softened some. I bent and kissed you, soft post coital kisses. I moved off of you and to your side. Your legs were still spread as I reached my fingers between your legs. I was surprised and aroused by the amount of cum oozing from you. On a whim, I scooped some up and trailed it up your body. Your nipples, always hard it seemed, were obvious points to anoint with my seed. One, then the other, I left sticky with cum.

I dipped my hand down again and caught a glob oozing between your legs. I brought it up to your mouth and told you to taste. You obediently opened your mouth and I slipped my finger inside. You tasted it tentatively, then sucked and washed my finger clean. "Good girl," I smiled.

I lay back. We were a sweaty mess, and I had a few thoughts. I rolled off the bed and extended my hand, "come with me."

I took us back to the bathroom you had vacated so recently. I started the shower and pulled you into the spray. We kissed and groped as the water flowed over us. Soap emerged and soon we were slipping and sliding against each other.

I held you and looked down into your eyes, "I want to do something."

You nodded trustingly as I knelt down in front of you. I soaped you and, very carefully, shaved you for the first time. When I was done, I turned you back to the spray. You flinched at the heightened sensation, but seemed to like it. I held you from behind, whispering, "You are becoming sexier by the moment."
 
It was almost impossible to comprehend what had happened. My day had begun in Church as usual praying for Sandra and believing my mission was to bring her back to God.

I felt God calling me to find her so I traced what the church had listed as her last known address and I called armed with my Bible. I was purely evangelical as I could be. I loved sport, kept myself fit, dressed more like a man most times than a girl. No makeup just soap and water which gave me an innocent fresh aura.

What I had not made allowances for was someone like you. Attractive, persuasive and dominant. But the final straw came when you told me about my father and his hypocrisy. Rebelling against him and wanting revenge I had done the ‘BIG’ thing. I had allowed you take my innocence and shock horror I enjoyed it!

Now for the second time in one evening I had been mounted and penetrated and allowed you to shoot your seed into my womb almost certainly making me pregnant. And to my shock I couldn’t get enough. The thrill of your living seed on my nipples, the salty sweet creamy almost white egg substance of your semen placed in my mouth. And now not only had you shaved me but in the bath you were awakening my lust for more. Your words “You are becoming sexier by the moment” sent a thrill into my very soul. You turned to face but this time I took control and my left hand travelled down to your manhood and I felt it twitch in my hand.

Holding your gaze I whispered “You’ve made me become a fallen woman. What else do you want to do to me?”
 
I laughed a little, my cock twitching in your hand, "You like that, don't you? Feeling your power to arouse? And as to what I want to do to you, I prefer to surprise you."

I gave you a towel and we each dried off, helping the other on several occasions.

I led you back to the bedroom, commenting, "if you are going to be a 'fallen" women, you should dress the part."

I opened a drawer of my dresser to reveal a number of unmentionables, purchased for or taken from past dalliances. I fished about and found several things, all in black, and turned to you. I handed you a black shelf bra, and told you to put it on. You complied and were surprised by the lack of cups and how they boosted your breasts seductively. Next came a pair of crotchless panties, and oh how they framed your new shaven pussy. I gave you a pair of fishnet thigh highs and you sat down on the bed to put them on.

My cock was freshly hard, watching this transformation, then I had an idea. I took my digital camera from another drawer and took pictures of you as you put on the hose. You looked up at me with concern, but I replied, "You are so sexy. You have to see this."

I handed you a pair of long black gloves, and although a little small, you forced them on. You stood and I took several pics. I told you to turn around and took several more. You looked back at me and smiled, and there followed lots of pics in successively raunchier poses. Finally, you were kneeling on the floor, looking up at me, your mouth open.

I simply couldn't stand it any more. I brought the head of my cock to your mouth and said, "Lick it."

I switched the camera to video mode and began to film your first blow job.
 
I had no idea such clothing existed and found it very difficult adjusting to the bra, panties, the gloves and thigh highs you gave me to wear. The camera made me nervous but I was already way beyond the point of turning back. Something deep inside me wanted to be a ‘fallen woman’ as you described me.

Then I was kneeling in front of you as your manhood, the conqueror of my virginity drew nearer. You commanded me to lick it and then did something to the camera, I think you were turning it off to save the battery. But I couldn’t resist, I kissed it and it jerked, licked it and a small emission of precum came to the surface. I mixed it with my saliva and swallowed. Then I held your gaze as I opened my mouth and slowly allowed it entry. At first I nearly choked but I soon learned to use the fold in my tongue to nurse the underbelly of your cock. Your hands guided my head and my tongue lapped at it as I heard groans and moans coming from your mouth.

Suddenly you hardened and I remembered the explosions that flooded my womb and braced myself for your seed. As you cried out my name I felt your hot living seed with its creamy texture and salt sweet taste erupt into my gullet as I swallowed as much as I could. But it was too much and I slowly removed it from my mouth and placed it in the cleavage created by the bra. I groaned back as that delicious almost bleach like smell flooded my senses and my open sex became moist.

As the last drops escaped I held my hands out to gather the semen and groaning rubbed it in to my nipples. Looking up at with puppy like eyes I whispered “Was I good?” It was then I noticed the camera was set to video and for a moment I panicked before asking “That’s just for us isn’t it?”
 
"Uh huh," I replied with a grin, "I want you to see just how incredibly sexy you are."

Of course, I would save everything I took. One never knew what the future held. But right now, I was most interesting in holding you, firmly. I leaned over to kiss your cum frosted lips, then held your chin in my hand, "I will upload this to my laptop and then we can watch it."

I kissed you again and then went to my desk and hooked the camera to the USB port. I saw you watching me, so impossibly sexy in your slutty garments, cum on your face and chest. I held my hand out to you and watched you rise and come to me. We went back to the kitchen, where I opened the freezer to remove some ice and pulled a few bottles from the frig. I put ice in a shaker and the started pouring ingredients. When done, I sealed the shaker and handed it to you, "shake vigorously, my dear."

You did as you were told, and your breasts immediately began bouncing in your shelf bra. My eyes were wide. I could have watched you all night, but... I reached for the container and took it, asking, "how does it feel to be a sex object Luscious?"

I took two martini glasses and started back for the bedroom, conscious of you following. Arriving, I set the drinks down on the night stand, and hooked the laptop to the flatscreen. I settled on the bed, my back against the headboard and invited you to join me. You crawled onto the bed, and I guided you until you were leaning back against my chest. I gave you the glasses and told you to hold them still, while I poured. Once done, I reached for the remote and hit "play."

After a pause, you appeared on the screen, looking up at me, opening your mouth, and taking my cock. "Isn't that beautiful?" I whispered in your ear.

We each sipped our drinks, much stronger than the wine you had earlier, as the video proceeded. My free hand began to stroke you, wandering over your abs and up your chest. By the time I am cumming on screen, my fingers were teasing your hard, sticky nipples. We watched as you rubbed my cum onto those same nipples, and I heard you groan. We watched you look up and ask if it was just for us, when the video ended.

I saw you take a gulp of your drink, your body hot and squirming. I whispered, "would you like to see more of that sort of thing?"

You nodded, and with a few button pushes on the remote, something I had downloaded came on the screen. It was a compilation film, so quickly went to the action. The actress, partially nude, was on her knees, sucking the actor's cock. I saw you looking raptly at the screen and gasp when she throated him. I saw you look at me, and I whispered, "practice."

And then you attention was on the screen again as the actor moved between her legs and began to pleasure her. My free hand had followed his lead, and was now between your legs, slowly circling your moist hole and swollen clit. The actress made a good show of it, pulling her nipples and groaning loudly. Abruptly, I felt you stiffen and heard a long groan escape your lips.

I continued to tease your clit softly as you quieted. You turned your head to me, kissing me hard, asking me what I was doing to you. I chuckled, "Opening your eyes to what you have been missing."

"Like that," I said, pointing to the screen, where the actor was fucking his partner doggy style.

"Oh God," you shuddered, moving off me and onto your hands and knees, "Please!"
 
The drink hit me and at times I couldn’t tell what was reality and what was lustful imagination. The video of this wanton slut indulging herself was a massive turn on and then I recognised her. It was me! ME! I who had declared I would remain innocent until I died!

Other movies followed and your hands, your gorgeous hands homed in on my sex and I longed for more of your seed. When I saw two fucking doggy style I wanted it. I got in to position and waited to be rammed. My lust was interrupted by my telephone ringing.

Answering it I recognised my father’s voice but I didn’t wait for him to speak. In my drunken state I shouted “DAD! DADDY DEAR!” I giggled before whispering “I know your dirty little secret … and DADDY DEAR! … I think you ought to tell mummy!” Again I laughed before saying slowly “I’ve learned what I’ve been missing all these years. Daddy, I’ve been fucked! And Daddy I LOVE IT!”

With those words I disconnected the call and said “Come on Chris FUCK ME!” I was so excited that as soon as you grabbed my nipples, mounted me doggy style and thrust in to me I came! Hard and free and full of lust. I moved with you grunting, groaning, waiting your seed which soon shot straight and true flooding me with millions of living sperm.

As we ground to a halt I knew I was truly a fallen woman. And I loved it!
 
As I held you from behind, I couldn't help but feel that a dam had burst inside you, and years of pent up sexual tension was letting loose. I grinned, thinking that somebody up there likes me.

I whispered in your ear, "you want more Charlotte?"

You gave me a lusty yes, so I suggested making another movie, "wait here."

I got up and took the camera to the table beneath the flat screen. I adjust the focus and started it. I grabbed a dildo from a drawer in the nightstand and reclined against the headboard again. You looked at me and I motioned you to lean against me again, facing the camera.

When you had settled in, I put my arms around you, cupping your breasts, "Open your legs Charlotte, show me your beautiful cunt."

You giggled as you did, and I slid both hands between your legs. I ran my fingers along your furrow, drenched with cum and your juices, whispering, "So much cum Charlotte, and your love it, don't you?"

I scooped up some of the sperm leaking from your whole and brought it back to your breasts. I had seen you do the same earlier, and wanted to do it myself. I massaged my seed onto your erect nips, teasing you, "my cum all over your nipples Charlotte, creamy white, like milk."

I wondered for a second, then took and shot and continued, "is that what you want Charlotte, milk dripping from your nipples?"

Your body writhed against mine, and your breath came in short gasps. I stopped long enough to take the dildo and put it in your hand, "slide this inside your beautiful pussy Charlotte, fuck yourself, cum for me."
 
I felt as though my whole body, my whole soma was alive and buzzing, every nerve ending was there to give me some long denied sexual climax. That seed, that living seed that had already taken root deep inside me was now stimulating my nipples, the nipples that would now be prepared to feed our baby.

I did as you said, I used the dildo to fuck myself and as I did I growled like a tigris on heat and moved towards the camera to show my tit fucked cleavage. Again I came and my juices flowed as I screamed your name.

We hugged and kissed and drank and fucked and rested before fucking again. Eventually we came to a halt and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

When morning came I stirred as I felt my left nipple straining against your right hand. I gradually crept out of bed and in to the shower. Got out, dried myself and then looked in the mirror before saying slowly “I’m not a virgin anymore!” I went in to the kitchen and raided your larder. I found eggs, bacon, sausage and bread together with coffee and I made breakfast, placed it on a tray and walked in to the bedroom. I set the tray down, opened the curtains and shouted “BREAKFAST IS SERVED!”
 
It had turned from the strangest seduction of my life into the night of the most intense sex I had every experienced. Insatiable is the word I would have used to describe you, always wanting more, until exhaustion finally claimed us both.

After you had climaxed, pumping the dildo in and out of your pussy with abandon, I eased from behind you and shut the camera off. I took it to the laptop to download, sitting down on the wingless chair next to the flatscreen. After I had hooked the cable up, I turned to see you standing in front of me. I looked up at you through the cleavage of your hard nipple breasts. You straddled my legs and brought your lips to mine. Our kisses went quickly from slow and sensual to hungry and hard. Your hands were all over the back of my head, while mine roamed freely over the cheeks of your ass. It was soon clear to both of us that my freshly hardened cock was pressed between us. I raised your hips up, while I slid mine down in the chair. I brushed the head against your drenched sex. Your hands went to my shoulders as I took your hips and pulled you down. The head opened you easily and my cock slid deep. I kept hold of your hips and began to rock you back and forth. My cock sliding in and out of you at various angles. A quick learner, you hips took over and soon you were riding me like a seasoned cowgirl. Your breasts bounced wildly as you moved and were simply too gorgeous to resist. My hands clasped your mounds and began to knead them hard. I felt your cunt grab onto my cock hard, your body trembling as you came. I burst inside you in reply, amazed at the intensity of my orgasm, as though your body wanted every sperm within me.

When at last our bodies calmed, I stood up, picking you up and carrying you to the bed, amidst your shriek and giggles. I laid us down and we lie there for a time, stroking each other, drifting off. Some time later, I awoke, still on top of you, my cock just hard enough. I stroked your seemingly every wet pussy and entered you. Your eyes popped open, startled at first. Then you urged me on, begging me to cum. It was a slow, sleepy fuck. The climax was satisfying to us both, if not mind blowing. We both drifted back to sleep shortly thereafter.

The next morning, I awoke to find you not in the bed. I sighed, rather hoping your would be, but under the circumstances, not surprised. Last night had seen huge changes for you, and who knows what you thought of them in the harsh light of the morning. I lay back, remembering the night before, when the door to the bedroom opened and you came in. I grinned broadly as you set a tray down, thrust the curtains wide and proclaimed the morning.

I crooked my finger at you and you walked over the bed. You set your hands down and leaned closer, your breasts swaying and hanging so seductively. I leaned up and kissed you, "I am not ordinarily a morning person, but somehow you make it worthwhile."

You beamed at me and we kissed again. I was about to pull you into bed, when you told me that breakfast was getting cold. And as much as I wanted to fuck you right then and there, I had to admit that it smelled good, and there would be time later.

I sat up and you brought the tray over and eased yourself onto the bed. We both ate eagerly, clearly left hungry by our exertions last night. When we were done, I set the tray aside, then looked back to you. You enquired if I had enough, if I was still hungry.

I reached over and pulled you onto your back on the bed, lowering my lips to yours, mumbling, "still hungry."

I kissed down your throat, and over your chest. Your soft breasts yielded to my lips and your nipples were hard by the time my tongue reached for them. It was the same as last night, but different. You knew what was coming and you wanted it. Soft yes's left your mouth as I moved lower, your legs parting for me. Your moans were low as I kissed your mons and vulva. You were already wet and open for me, and I feasted upon you, bringing you quickly to one climax, then easing off and returning. Your second climax was louder and left you panting hard. I considered going for a third, but felt your hands in my hair, pulling me up. I brought my lips to yours again, and you tasted yourself on my face.

"Good morning," I grinned.
 
As you grinned the words “Good Morning”. I hastily tried to analyse what had happened. Never in my life had I ever imagined sex would be like this. My religious upbringing was very Victorian where I was supposed to keep myself untouched until marriage. Sex was a male weakness and to satisfy that weakness I would have been expected to allow my husband to spill his seed inside me to make me pregnant.

Suddenly I shot up with a start “Chris” I said “I think … I know somehow … I’m … I’m Pregnant” you looked at me seriously “you … you got me pregnant.” I sat up “And … and I don’t mind.” You tried to say something but I held up my hand “In my church … or what used to be the church I attended … us girls are really nothing more than baby fodder. When we get married we are expected to work out our most fertile time of the given month and have our wedding night then. And … I just realised last night would have been mine!”

Before you could reply my phone rang and I answered it. It was my mother checking in on me. Was I alright? Who was I with? Would I be home for dinner?

Tears welled up in my eyes “Mother … I can’t come home … Father knows …” She tried interrupting but I continued “Mother please … forget me … I’m … I’m not worthy of you.” We were both crying now but I held firm “Goodbye Mum” I’d never used that word before and with those words I cut off.

Looking at you I said “Well … that’s it my life has been changed forever.” Looking at you I flicked my hair and challenged “What are we going to do today?” I saw how hard you were so I kissed the snout of your cock “After I’ve dealt with this!”
 
I was in a brief state of shock and your words sank in. My rational mind eventually clicked in, reminding me that even if you were at your peak fertility, there was no guarantee that you were pregnant. But as I looked at you, naked, talking with your mother, I couldn't help but visualize the transformations your body would make if you were, and my cock throbbed in a way it never had before. Whoa!

I came back to earth as I heard you crying and put together what you must have said to your mother. My eyes widened as I listening to you proclaim your life changed and then crawl towards me and bend down to kiss my cock.

I reached my hands down to your shoulders and pulled you next to me on the bed, telling you, "hold that thought."

I got up and went to my dresser, opening the bottom drawer and searching a moment. It was here somewhere... Ah, got it.

I went back to the bed, my cock ridiculously hard, projecting out in front of me, my hand hiding what I retrieved from the drawer.

I lay down next to you, a grin on my face, my tone serious, "Charlie, no girl should be without her mother, and no child of mine should be without a grandmother."

I saw a variety of emotions pass over your face, as I continued, "Today, we are going to go to the clerk's office and get a marriage license."

I reached for your hand and slipped a ring onto your finger, "this was my grandmother's. We can have it resized if need be."

Tears appeared on your face for the second time that morning, "You gave yourself to me, and I took you. You are mine now. I will make an honest woman of you and then your mother will have nothing worry about."

Your lips were wet with your tears as we kissed. Our bodies pressed together, and my cock ground against your belly. I shifted and moved on top of you, "I know you feel you are pregnant, but I am not so certain. I would feel better if we made sure."
 
I knew you were searching for something and my sense of humour kicked in that if it was condom it was too late. My eyes were fixed on your cock as you returned to me holding something but what you said blew me away. My eyes flooded with tears as you placed the ring on my finger and told me its history. Then we were embracing again and I felt your hardened weeping cock against my tummy but there was only one place I was going to let that go. Then you said as climbed on top of me “I know you feel you are pregnant, but I am not so certain. I would feel better if we made sure.”

You lined yourself up, I arched and then you just rammed into me. I gasped you grunted and we were making love with everything we had. Suddenly I felt your tell-tale hardening so I let myself go grinding against you as I met your eyes “Please Chris” I huskily whispered “GIVE ME A BABY!” With that I came hard and mercilessly as I yelled your name as you shouted mine sending wave after wave of your living sperm into my womb.

We must have pounded each other for at least three minutes of total orgasm before finally coming to a halt and rested in each other’s arms as we remained entwined. Eventually you rolled off and we took a shower and got dressed. Looking at the ring I said “I shall honour this with everything I have and am. It means everything.” You started kissing me but I held up my hand “Down Boy … we have an appointment at the clerk’s office. We can celebrate in bed later.

Just before we left I picked up my phone and dialled my Mother. The answerphone came on so I left a message “Hi Mum (never using ‘Mother’ again). Can you call me when you get this please? I want to introduce you to my fiancée. We giggled, smiled and left your home hand in hand.
 
We walked to my car. I opened your door and looked at the passenger seat, then you, "one moment, l wasn't engaged the last time I drove her."

I moved the files and paperwork to the back seat and then seated you. You were wearing the dress you arrived in, and as I saw the hem rise to uncover your ankles, I knew we had some shopping to do. I got into the car and we were off. Town hall was not all that far, so we were soon standing in the clerk's office, filling out forms. The clerk viewed them and then looked at you, recognizing your name and then you, "Congratulations Charlotte."

Then she looked at me with a more neutral expression, "I don't think we've met."

I smiled at her, "No, we haven't. Will there be anything else?"

"No," she replied and handed us the stamped license.

I took the license and we turned to leave. As we walked towards the door, I reached over and grabbed your ass, giving one of your luscious cheeks a squeeze, and heard a small gasp and muttering behind us. Once we were out the door, I looked at you, "someone from your church by chance?"

You nodded and grinned at you, "I don't think she approves."

You giggled as I walked you to the car, "unless you want to go visit your mom now, we need to go clothes shopping for you."

Fifteen minutes later, we were at one of my favorite clothing stores, which had a mix of new and used clothing with an eye to hipsters and the edgy. I wrangled your sizes from you and began to pick out what I wanted to see you in. Lacy underthings, sheer blouses and short skirts, lingerie... I was like a kid in a candy store. I gave you some things to go put on and went to the cashier to pay for it all. I was handing the receipt to the cashier when I saw his eyes look past me. I turned and saw that several sets of us were watching you as you walked up to me. I grinned broadly.
 
It was strange dressing in the clothes I wore when I arrived because they were the last clothes I wore as a girl and the first I wore as a woman. I wanted to preserve them, freeze them in time as a monument to what had happened.

I smiled at the files and papers on your car seat and thought to myself ‘typical bachelor’. I couldn’t believe it when I arrived at the Town Hall, of all people to serve us it had to be Gwen Legge the assistant choir mistress married to Sam the organist. Probably the biggest gossip in the church and her words ‘Congratulations Charlotte’ showed her disapproval. I was only ever called ‘Charlotte’ when I had done something wrong. Normally it was ‘Charlie’. I knew there and then the news would travel round the church as if it was broadcast on BBC News!

You knew she didn’t approve but I wondered if it was only because I was engaged to an ‘outsider’ without parental approval. Had she noticed something in my now post virginal face? I didn’t have time to think before we arrived at the clothing shop. You picked out several tops, skirts, dresses, petti coats and stockings. Your eyes lit up when I said “If I’m going to wear skirts I’ll need some stockings and suspenders. I never wear tights!”

I turned to you and said “Chris, if you’ve ever seen Game of Thrones you will have seen the tomboy, Arya. That’s me! I wear denim and track suites and sports gear. I’m a tomboy not a girly girl. I play football and cricket and rugby”. But you insisted I tried them on so I turned and said to you “Well we are going to be married and I’m an old fashioned girl. I’ll promise to be obedient to my husband so I might as well start now!”

You nodded your approval at each item I tried on and we agreed I’d wear the white blouse and blue mini skirt with the high heel shoes to go on to our next journey. I just wasn’t used to so many people looking at me but once I saw your approval I walked up to you, and kissed you on the cheek before taking your arm. In effect I was saying ‘I belong to this man, and this man alone. You can look, but don’t ever try to touch.’

I hadn’t heard from my mother so we decided to try to visit her. We drove up to the gates of the church and I pressed the code on the locking device that should have allowed us to drive in but it didn’t work. I got out and pressed the intercom button. A voice I recognised as one of the elders answered and said “Charlotte Lumb, you are not welcome here. We don’t mix with whores and harlots”.

Tears erupted in my eyes but I stood firm before shouting back “That’s strange, because Jesus did”. Then I took a deep breath and said “Tell Mum I’m waiting her call”. The phone went dead and I got back in to the car. “Get me away from here please Chris. Before I do something I’ll regret.”

We stopped at a restaurant to eat but I wasn’t hungry so we settled for a coffee. I noticed you looking at my cleavage and my pulse started racing. “When we get home you’ll have to give me time to get out of these clothes. I don’t want semen stains on my new skirt!” You laughed and I blushed.

After the waiter had delivered our coffee. I said “We need to establish one ground rule. I’m no parasite, I have no intention of poncing off you. I’m going to need to get a job until the baby comes. Shall I ask here if they are looking for a waitress?”
 
"Waitressing?" I asked, "that would get really hard as your pregnancy progresses."

I sipped my coffee, marveling at how quickly our lives had meshed, "the company I work for is always looking for people. We can log onto their employment web site when we get home."

I paused, looking at you lasciviously, "of course, I would be more than happy to have you as my personal, full time, love slave."

We chatted for some time, getting to know each other in ways that you can't between the sheets. I let you know I was fine with you dressing however you like, but did enjoy each of us dressing to please the other. We didn't talk about the church. That was best left alone for now.

"How long shall our engagement be?" I asked, warming to a new subject, realizing I had not told any of my friends yet. Boy, were they in for a surprise!
 
“I’ve got a feeling I’m going to start putting on weight round the front soon” I said with a smile “All your fault!” I laughed and you laughed back. “So its up to you. Do you want to marry me before I start showing? Later when I have a bump or wait until the baby is born. It’s your choice”.

On the way back to your home we listen to the radio and sing along to the songs. After parking we bring the boxes containing my clothes in the house and I leave them in the utility room. We face each other and your eyes are settled on my cleavage. The very thought turns my nipples rock hard. Just then your phone rings and I hear you answer it. While you are speaking I put the kettle on and make a pot of tea. Seeing we have no milk I sign to you and go to the corner shop.

Returning I see you looking at the video we had shot the night before. Ignoring it I pour the tea and we sit drinking it. I hold your gaze and say slowly “I never thought I’d ever say this. But I think I’m in love with you.”
 
It was a curious moment. On the flat screen in the living room, you are pumping a dildo in and out of your cunt, writhing and moaning. And next to me on the couch, you are very much dressed, sipping tea and telling me you think you love me. Madonna and whore, sort of.

I smile warmly at you, "Well, given that you are marrying me, I would hope so. It would suck if I loved you and you didn't."

You cuddled up next to me, and I shut the video off, saying matter of fact-ly, "sorry, if we are going to have a conversation, that is just too distracting."

You giggle and reach over to stroke the bulge in my pants, "awww, poor baby."

I look at you, your clothes both concealing and showing off your body, "Charlie, I think I want to marry you soon, before someone else scoops you up."

I set my hand upon your knee and began to stroke your thigh. The hem of your skirt had risen high, so it was easy to slip my hand beneath and then between your legs. As my fingers brushed lightly over your panties, I commented, "can't do this in tomboy clothes."

Your started to protest, when my fingers slid beneath your panties and your eyes lidded. I smiled broadly as your words slowly degenerated to moans and your juices coated my fingertips. I was getting to know you now, and knew just where to press and flick. Your body started to tremble and your head went back as you came, a long delicious orgasm that left you panting.

I held my fingers between your legs for a time, stroking softly, thinking, "why is marrying you not terrifying me? I just met you. Yet, this feels more right than anything I had ever imagined."

I wondered if you were actually pregnant. We hadn't done a test, but were proceeding on the assumption that you were. As my cock swelled at just that idea, I wondered if I would let you out of bed once you started to show.
 
Back
Top