New Story Advertisments

Another new story posted

This is a lesbian story featuring my favorite imaginary pairing, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

The story is called "Waxing Love", link provided here -

http://www.literotica.com/s/waxing-love

Feedback is always welcome, so if you have any I'm listening.

Thanks,

TNP
 
story ideas

Karen's wardrobe for the weekend will consist of front-buttoning blouses and shirts, knee-length skirts and hold-up stockings. No bras. No knickers. While they're out shopping, having lunch, visiting friends, Karen will:
flash her pussy and tits to Bill with little regard for whether others can see
talk to Bill about people around them - would he like to fuck the waitress? - would he like to watch Karen suck off the taxi driver?
talk to Bill in graphic terms about what they're going to do when they get home

I like the flashing and the conversation ideas. Thanks

I called the story Seventy Two Hours. It's awaiting approval/publication. Hope you enjoy.
 
Last edited:
New story

I just posted a new story and would love some feedback, either here, via message or even on my story. http://www.literotica.com/s/pushing-boundaries-6

I know there are a lot of grammatical punctuation errors (I'm not good about catching them all in proofreading mode) and I think I could use the help of a thesaurus, but I'm looking more for comments about theme, story progression and character development.

I'd prefer criticism that is worded in a polite, supportive, friendly manner even if you tell me there a million things wrong with my story (or the other two I've written); I can take constructive criticism well.

That's all. Many thanks in advance.

Looking forward to improving my craft. Please feel free to recommend your favorite stories as well. The story index is a bit intimidating.
 
Three Stories

I have three stories, that are not new but are recent:

My three most recent stories.

First story - Understanding the Sublime: It is not a story but an essay regarding cuckolding. Though I do not directly mention it in the essay, the essay is response to another essay that I read on the topic.

Second story - Summer of '96 is a rewrite of an earlier story, Yvette's Summer Adventure.

Third story - Date Night
 
I know there are a lot of grammatical punctuation errors (I'm not good about catching them all in proofreading mode)...

Try printing it out and reading it with a pen/pencil in hand. Lots of folks have trouble proofing on a screen; I'm one of them.

But I would never post something I knew had lots of grammatical or punctuation errors. Of course, that's not the same as saying I would never post something with errors in it...
 
Delicious!

I loved this story, and have picked it as a favourite!


I just posted a new story and would love some feedback, either here, via message or even on my story. http://www.literotica.com/s/pushing-boundaries-6

I know there are a lot of grammatical punctuation errors (I'm not good about catching them all in proofreading mode) and I think I could use the help of a thesaurus, but I'm looking more for comments about theme, story progression and character development.

I'd prefer criticism that is worded in a polite, supportive, friendly manner even if you tell me there a million things wrong with my story (or the other two I've written); I can take constructive criticism well.

That's all. Many thanks in advance.

Looking forward to improving my craft. Please feel free to recommend your favorite stories as well. The story index is a bit intimidating.
 
Printing and proofing a hard copy is a great idea, but I was traveling when I wrote it and didn't have access to a printer. I'll consider that next time. I did not purposefully post something with a million errors, I just wasn't as careful with proofing as I should have been. I get caught up in finishing and wanting to share. I guess I'm not what you'd call a polished writer. I do appreciate your comments and I'll be making more of an effort to polish them up before posting. Maybe I need an editor. :)
 
it's your story to tell

Printing and proofing a hard copy is a great idea, but I was traveling when I wrote it and didn't have access to a printer. I'll consider that next time. I did not purposefully post something with a million errors, I just wasn't as careful with proofing as I should have been. I get caught up in finishing and wanting to share. I guess I'm not what you'd call a polished writer. I do appreciate your comments and I'll be making more of an effort to polish them up before posting. Maybe I need an editor. :)

Always remember it's your story to tell. Input is nice but in the end you have to stay true to your idea of the story, otherwise your just a whore for the masses. lol
Dom
 
Hello, new noncon story...

Hello, I normally write gay male stories, so it's always a bit discouraging when I DO branch out and my one straight story gets more views in the first three days then all the views on all of the chapters of one of my story threads combined... *sob*

But oh well. My new story is called The Slave Girl. It is a fairly short story, simply enough, about a man in a vaguely Arab-ish world buys a virgin slave girl and has his way with her. I meant for the story to be in 'First time' because the main character is very sweet and tender for her first time, but the all-wise and all-knowing editors shunted it into noncon/reluctance. I got very good reviews so far, and it's rated 'hot', so if others like it, maybe you will too.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-slave-girl-2

For anyone who DOES read gay male stories, I currently have 6 multi-chapter stories going, ranging from 2 chapters to 12 chapters.

Poor Simon about a young boy who gets kidnapped from his home into a corporation that trains pleasure slaves, only to have a forbidden romance with his Master. Seven of the twelve chapters are rated 'hot, and the lowest rated one is 4.32

http://www.literotica.com/s/poor-simon-ch-01

The Boy from the Sea is a story about a young man who finds a boy tangled in his nets while fishing. Later on you find out that the boy is part of a species similar to mermen, but not quite. The boy develops a relationship with the man who rescues him. This story is not finished yet, with one more chapter that I will release in a few days. 3 of the 6 chapters are 'hot' and the lowest score is 4.47

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-boy-from-the-sea-ch-01

Shy Jared is a story of an older janitor who befriends and seduces a young man in a high school. It takes place in the 70's. This is a five-part story with one more chapter to be finished, three are 'hot' and the lowest score is 4.39

http://www.literotica.com/s/shy-jared-ch-01

The New World is a story about gay werewolves. The main character is a french werewolf that stows away on a ship headed towards America to escape a cruel scientist. This takes place in the eighteenth century. It has four parts, with three or four more to go. Two are 'hot' and the lowest score is 4.42.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-new-world

Tenderness is a romance about a young man who is brutally beaten and raped, and is in a relationship with a man who is trying to help him over his insecurities. Three chapters, with many left to go, all are 'hot'.

http://www.literotica.com/s/tenderness-ch-01

My last story is The Bottom Tier. It is about a dystopian future world and it focuses on Kip, who is a 'Ladyboy', a boy who was genetically engineered to have breasts and a penis at the same time. He was a slave, and he escapes, and it is about him finding love and a family in the slums. This one is completed, and has two parts. Both are 'hot'

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-bottom-tier

Well I hope someone enjoys my stories. I have always gotten plenty of 'hot' ratings and good reviews. If you like any of these, please comment or send feedback.
kisses,
--Cruel
 
My First Erotic Story has been Posted here !!

Hello,

Thank you for having this thread/post so we can share our work with others here. I have been a writer all my life but have never written Erotica before. I started this series of 4 stories based on my sexual adventures on an adult web site here in California.

I hope you will enjoy the stories and please let me know what you think of them. I really appreciate you taking the time to view this message/post.

Happy WED/Hump Day,

Maureen

The Link to my story is :


http://www.literotica.com/s/my-erotic-adventures-on-a-sex-site
 
Printing and proofing a hard copy is a great idea, but I was traveling when I wrote it and didn't have access to a printer. I'll consider that next time. I did not purposefully post something with a million errors, I just wasn't as careful with proofing as I should have been. I get caught up in finishing and wanting to share. I guess I'm not what you'd call a polished writer. I do appreciate your comments and I'll be making more of an effort to polish them up before posting. Maybe I need an editor. :)
I think a good editor is one of the greatest blessings a writer can have. Not because you will agree with them, hell I have had to actually go look up things about comma usage b/c we disagreed about them so much. And I do occasionally look at a critique and disagree with what the editor wanted to do with my characters.

But what I treasure is that it makes you look at your work from a different angle. And often that can make a story go from ok to FANTASTIC. It's like magic.
 
New story posted

This will be my 7th story posted to Literotica.

This one features Rose McGowan and, from the obscure celebs file, Serena Altschul. The title of the story is "Playing Games". You can read it by clicking on this link -

http://www.literotica.com/s/playing-games-5

Feedback is always welcome.


For anyone that would like to read one of my earlier postings here at Literotica -

Dance Lessons - featuring Ashley Scott
http://www.literotica.com/s/dance-lessons-4

Eliza Parties Hardcore - featuring Eliza Dushku
http://www.literotica.com/s/eliza-parties-hardcore

Katie's Gift - featuring Katie Holmes
http://www.literotica.com/s/katies-gift

Planning Ahead - featuring Shannen Doherty
http://www.literotica.com/s/planning-ahead

Stud Service - featuring Denise Richards
http://www.literotica.com/s/stud-service-1

and

Waxing Love - featuring Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt
http://www.literotica.com/s/waxing-love

feedback on any of these is just as welcome. Thanks.

TNP
 
Ok, here is a shamless plug for my newest story, "Reunited".
It can be found here -->Reunited

It's a story of an uncle and his niece coming together after several years of no contact.

It's also in the Summer Lovin' contest, so I'd appreciate the votes :D
 
After a two-year hiatus :(, I've finally started writing again :D. The first two chapters are up now, and Chapter 3 should make its debut in the next couple of days:

Touched Ch. 01
Touched Ch. 02

The story takes place in a time when humans have "outgrown" the need for physical contact. Although a very few, the genetically defective, still crave the touch of others, skin-to-skin contact is forbidden. Astrid is a defective, struggling to survive in a society which forces her to deny her identity and suppress that which comes naturally.

This is my first time writing science fiction and in first person. I'd really appreciate some feedback.
 
Kim Kardashian story

Given her recent nuptials and all the press surrounding it, I thought people might be interested in reading my recent Kim Kardashian story;

http://www.literotica.com/s/kim-kardashian-hey-mister-dj

Short preview:

It had started like any other night at work.

But now here he was, in the backseat of a stretch limo, sodomizing Kim Kardashian as she screamed her approval.

"That's it, baby! That's it! Make me your fucking whore!"

Calvin could hardly believe it. It just wasn't possible. But as he leant forward to squeeze her infamously huge tits – all the while fucking her notoriously phat ass – he looked back over the night, thinking of how he'd come to be here...
 
Trying a new hobby...

So... ive never written anything in my life except term papers, BUT--- I've been thinking of this for awhile & it took me three weeks to work up the nerve, and now... Wa-la!! http://www.literotica.com/s/opportunity-for-pleasure I wrote something to be published. I'm very nervous about my writing skills, and I know with practice I will improve, but... some honest feed back would really be nice. &&& besides... If yal think it's terrible I can save my literotica for notes in my husband's lunch box, and not waste anyone's time by publishing here right??? On the other hand... if you all think that it shows potential :) :) I could finish off this passionate story in another chapter and the continue to submit some more works???
Anyhoo- encouragment & constructive critisism would be sincerely appreciated.
Also- I wanted to submit this to one of the editors 1st, but golly frick! How do you pick one??

Thanks!
veil
 
I think a good editor is one of the greatest blessings a writer can have. Not because you will agree with them, hell I have had to actually go look up things about comma usage b/c we disagreed about them so much. And I do occasionally look at a critique and disagree with what the editor wanted to do with my characters.

But what I treasure is that it makes you look at your work from a different angle. And often that can make a story go from ok to FANTASTIC. It's like magic.


I recently submitted my first work w/o using an editor :( I just found the "choosing and editor process" completely overwhelming. Perhaps next time I'll have more luck... In future I want my works to be not just ok.. but FANTASTIC. ~SIGH~
 
Another new story posted

I have a new story posted. This one is a bit different from anything I've posted here previously. This story is set in the Charmed universe and is about an afternoon of indulging with Paige and Phoebe and a boy toy.

The story can be found here -

http://www.literotica.com/s/charmed-a-glamorous-man

This was my first attempt at writing erotica and I would be very interested in reading feedback from anyone kind enough to send some my way. Good or bad, I'll read it all.

Can't promise I'll like it if it's bad, but I will read it. :)

Thanks,

TNP
 
Back
Top