Well, why not...? (guy)

Okay. For those asking for more "tattoo" butt pics... sunbunny... talikat...

I just used my cell for quick pics after taking a shower. Maybe I could get better with a better camera and timer, or...

*gasp*

...a photographer!

There it is!! Thank you! I like the tattoo as well. ;)

There it is!! Thank you! I like the tattoo as well. ;)

*lol* You're welcome. If I had photoshop, it would've been so tempting to write "talikat" into the tattoo somewhere where it looked like part of it, just to make you laugh.

*lol* You're welcome. If I had photoshop, it would've been so tempting to write "talikat" into the tattoo somewhere where it looked like part of it, just to make you laugh.

Hahahahaha!!! Awesome! :rose:

Okay. For those asking for more "tattoo" butt pics... sunbunny... talikat...

I just used my cell for quick pics after taking a shower. Maybe I could get better with a better camera and timer, or...

*gasp*

...a photographer!

Nice tattoo... the ass isn't half bad either.. ;)

Here's the one I couldn't resize yesterday... not the best as far as lighting and contrast, but dammit... I miss having photo editing to adjust things like that! Anyone have CS3 or something like that I could pop over to use from time to time? *lol*

And how the hell did I get that scratch? Care to make up a story for me?

Yes, yes... I still owe fresh pics of my tattoo... err, butt... :eek:

Those nipples look incredibly suckable....

Nice pics! Can we have a really close up shot of the tattoo please :D Would like to analyse it some more... :rolleyes:

Nice pics! Can we have a really close up shot of the tattoo please :D Would like to analyse it some more... :rolleyes:

Quick swing of the cell phone camera around... one of these days I'll break out a better camera... maybe when I trip down to MD...

Here ya go, though.

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_132326.jpg
    IMG_20130829_132326.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 228
I heard hands and arms, so here's to you!

It's an interesting thing how many women love a man's hands. Maybe for some, it's because they're a symbol of capability and capability itself (in whatever form) is a turn-on I understand many women have... correct? But, I think for many, it's also expressiveness.

To me, my hands are an outlet of expressiveness or creativity. I grew up as an artist. I later dabbled in music and then sought training as a massage therapist. I've always been a healer type and that, too, comes through my hands... where do you think "Touch" comes from as a username? That choice of name isn't strictly sexual... it encompasses more.

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_143306.jpg
    IMG_20130829_143306.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_20130829_143357.jpg
    IMG_20130829_143357.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 267

It's an interesting thing how many women love a man's hands. Maybe for some, it's because they're a symbol of capability and capability itself (in whatever form) is a turn-on I understand many women have... correct? But, I think for many, it's also expressiveness.

To me, my hands are an outlet of expressiveness or creativity. I grew up as an artist. I later dabbled in music and then sought training as a massage therapist. I've always been a healer type and that, too, comes through my hands... where do you think "Touch" comes from as a username? That choice of name isn't strictly sexual... it encompasses more.

Regarding your username, Humm not being sexual as in touching yourself... Touch meaning you like to use touch as a method of getting to know someone? Or you like to touch people through your writing?

Regarding your username, Humm not being sexual as in touching yourself... Touch meaning you like to use touch as a method of getting to know someone? Or you like to touch people through your writing?

A bit of everything, really. Just touch as expression, physically through my hands though I suppose metaphorically through writing or other things works as well.

I can get to know a person without touch. It's a very intimate and enjoyable way of getting to know someone, but not the only.

Yep, nice hands and arms! :rose:

Love the second picture.

Oh, and the explanation doesn't suck either. ;)

Yep, nice hands and arms! :rose:

Thanks! And a rose, too... *blush*

Love the second picture.

Oh, and the explanation doesn't suck either. ;)

*roflmao* What movie does that remind me of... the whole "it doesn't suck" thing.

But, seriously... of course it doesn't suck! It caresses, it holds, it kneads, it rubs, it draws a finger along the curves across the skin, it grips...

Well, you get the picture(s). :devil:

They certainly look like sensual hands to me. I hope you post more of your hands "touching" things :p

Sorry I haven't contributed today! Insomnia hit last night... only a couple of hours of sleep... and today a slight headache and working through yardwork (aside from a nice Lit break I'm about to return from).

I feel less than anything sexy at the moment. Not that I often really FEEL sexy... I just feel like me... but, you all DO make me feel sexy. I've been surprised by the response! :rose:

I've been having a blast here, though. In lieu of pics, since I don't know I'll get any done today, for whatever it's worth to those who may wonder, I'll leave you with what I think of...

Blowjobs

A woman's most intimate scent

How often I do masturbate (honestly... and today? Twice in the early morning hours to try to get myself to sleep.)

Back