Forcibly Drawn to You

La_Reina

Sexy Feisty Sub
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Posts
2,663
Elena stared at the 4 walls of her bedroom. How had her life changed so drastically. One word: Him. Elena wouldn't even allow herself to think his name. She had just been a pretty girl trying to make a living when she met -- no! Don't think about it, but how could she not. He had been so sexy, smart, and a bit older than her. He was so confident and it seemed wherever they went he was in control, could part the crowd just by walking in that direction and she had fallen madly in love. Then he changed her.

Elena slapped a hand over her face and turned toward the clock. 3am! Why the hell was she awake? Elena thought about the pain and torment those months were where she had to first fight to live than fight to get herself back. Hell, she still wasn't completely under control, but she was better. Plus she hadn't changed in over a year. An accomplishment for her a setback that many her kind would say. Fuck them! She wasn't like them.

Elena sat up and swung her feet to the hardwood floor. She had a quaint little hose a big difference from the almost mansion style house she used to live in overseas. Then she had been the Plague. The best damn hit woman to have ever been hired. She was like the Plague once she was hired to take you out she did and if she had to take out anyone close to you to get to you she did. Elena grimaced. Too bad she was now the one being hunted by every hit person in the world. Once at the top it's a long fall to the bottom. She just had to stay low and then kill the fucker who put the 1 billion bounty on her head.

Elena stopped going very still. Someone was in her house. She stared at the door and just listened. She had impressive skills. One being she had that animal sense which right now was telling her she was in danger; she was also ignoring it. She watched as her bedroom door slowly opened without a sound. The assailant came in and stopped just enough to register that she had been waiting for them. They pulled out a gun. Another skill was she was extremely fast and agile. She stood up and stepped into the path of the guy as she grabbed his wrist and squeezed. Did she mention she was stronger than most humans. His wrist instantly started to break as she stared into his eyes and her black midnight eyes took on a golden hue as her canines elongated and then her face started to pucker out. The man's eyes took on terror and he was frantically trying to pull away. She bent forward and ripped out his jugular. He dropped like a stone.

Elena had to focus to stop the change. She slowly started to change back. That's when she felt the pain. She looked down and saw two bullet wounds in her abdomen. She could feel that one of the bullets had went through, but one was still in her. She dropped to one knee and breathed. Her body would work the bullet out, but it was going to take a while being in human form and it was going to hurt. Luckily, no one believed in werewolves and didn't carry silver bullets. The only bullets that burned like acid and whittled away the inside. Elena had seen it first hand.

That's when she realized she still wasn't alone and there were 3 other people in her home. She was bleeding and going weak. Looks like she might meet her end tonight. But not without a fight. Elena reached under her bed and pulled out a pistol and stood up against the wall waiting for her chance to strike. She decided to keep the lights off in her home. If they thought they could surprise her they had another thought coming.

0689dc20-8400-49c3-84dd-42bbda8e8ab3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Clay

Clay woke up with a start as he sensed that Elena was in trouble. Although she was always on his mind, this time something was off. “She couldn’t be in trouble” he said to himself half asleep. He shook his head to wake up so he could think more clearly but nothing changed, he could sense she was very agitated for some reason. He knew right away something was wrong.

Clay loved Helena from the very first time he met her and, and she in turn loved him just as much until that fateful day when he bit her hand, and that day changed everything for them both. Well, perhaps not that much for him of course, his feelings for her would never change. If anything, they were even stronger than ever today, but definitely changed Elena’s feeling for him.

Elena left right afterward, and the only time he saw her now, was when his Alpha had need of her and she would come by. Elena let’s him know at every opportunity that she hated him, and she would have nothing to do with him, and for him to leave her alone. Clay couldn’t blame her for hating him, and he never acted on his feelings again.

From the first moment he ever saw her, he was sure she was to be his life mate, and though things did change, nothing could ever change what they had together. Clay still believed that the love they shared would never die, and one day they would be back together again. He hoped Elena would see it to one day.


Sitting at the edge of the bed, he ran his tongue over his lips still tasting her blood like it was yesterday. He took a deep breath as her scent still lingers in the room, and though he couldn’t see her, he was sure she was in danger. He didn’t know exactly where she was, but he was sure he could track her without any problems. Her scent was just as strong as ever, and right now he felt time was of the essential.


Knowing Elena was in some kind of trouble, he went to talk to his Alpha to let him know about Elena. He could feel it in his gut that she needed help, and if something terrible happened to Elena because he didn’t act fast enough. He would never forgive himself. He was sure Elena could take care of herself under normal circumstances, but somehow this was not a normal circumstance. He was sure of it.

All three of them. Clay,Nick and Jeremy got in the car and drove as fast as it was possible to Elena's home. Clay saw the front door of the house was open, and jumps out of the car before it came to a stop, yelling Elena's name.

"Elena, Elena" he called as the other two came running in behind him. Clay nearly slipped when he stepped on something wet and right then the scent of blood hit his nostrils and he could see blood on her stomach.

E-E-Elena? He said when he saw her lying on the floor by the bed holding a gun in her hand, and bent down to see how bad she was hurt. "Did you know know who did this? Did you recognized them, how many did you see?"
 
Last edited:
Elena had just killed guy number 2. The third one was a wiry, slippery, son of a bitch. Every time she felt his presence she would turn and there would be nothing there. She was sure someone was here with her. Dammit, she was losing too much blood and getting weaker. She could barely lift the gun and every time she moved she dug the bullet open or ripped open anything that had started to heal. She had to get that bullet out too. She could feel it wasn't making it on it's own and she couldn't afford to let her body heal over it.

Elena was back in her room using this as a sanctuary. Her eyes were now fully adjusted to the dark and she was holding her stomach trying to stop the staunch of blood. That's what the 3rd one was waiting for. For her to get too weak to move. That meant either he was a coward or he knew he couldn't beat her one on one and waited for an advantage. If it was the latter that worried her. With that thought that's when she saw a darker silhouette walk into the threshold of her doorway. She stared up into cold eyes in a shrouded face. The beam of light made the assassin turned his head so she couldn't see his features. Now why would it be more important for him to keep his identity then to go ahead and shoot her.

She heard her name just as her night vision was coming back and the feeling of immediate danger was fading. Oh, the person was still here, but was waiting. Clay burst into her home and he immediately went to her. She glared at him, but dammit she needed his help. "Not safe. We need to move now." She didn't wait for him to give her permission she put her arm around his shoulders and used him to stand up. "They're still here."

She saw Nick run into the hallway just at her doorway and that sense of doom overcame her. With blinding speed she launched herself from Clay's arm and slammed into Nick sending them both into the wall. The sound of little chirps alerted her that she was being shot at by a silencer. She pushed with all her might against the wall and slid her and Nick back into her bedroom and kicked slam the door close.

Elena was starting to get tunnel vision. She might not actually make it she lost so much blood. "Through the window. To the trees. I have a car by t-" Elena had to stop talking and fight the way of blackness that was trying to overcome her. This assassin was good and to her horror she thought she smelled silver in the air. Meaning either this assassin had some sort of weird ritual or he knew more about her then he should.
 
Clay

I could hear both Nick and Jeremy searching and hoped they catch up with the one that ran out.
Although my mind was busy with Elena’s wound, I could still hear footsteps as they searched the place over and then the sound of the door and then nothing. Elena had lost allot of blood and looked around for something to hold over her gun shot and stop the bleeding, but couldn’t find anything with rage I ripped my shirt when I couldn’t find anything else.

She never answered me, but she gave me a glare and heard her say “Not safe. We need to move now”, I realized then that she was slightly incoherent but still got bits and pieces of what went on around her. I looked at the two bodies and said. “You did good girl really good”. After I wrapped my shirt around her stomach, I slid my arm under her back to help her get on the bed but she put her arm around my shoulder and used it to stand up.

“They’re still here.” She said.

“Elena what are you saying, who still here? You killed two of them already and bot Nick and Jeremy are looking for the other, how many did you see? I thought I saw just one running away ” I had no time to say more as she knocks me out of her way, she slammed into Nick as he came through the door and drags him back into the bedroom.

It was then that I heard something hit the wall inside the room, and I smelled something that reminded me of silver.

“Damn.” I said softly. She is right someone still out there shooting at us with silver bullets.

Nick get up we need to warn Jeremy. We can get out through the window, Elena as a car out there. We can’t fight blind with someone with a silencer, and we must get Elena to a hospital first she lost too much blood, the bullet still inside.
 
Last edited:
Elena felt more than saw as she was helped to her feet. It was a low dull sound to her ears as the window was smashed. She was shoved through it and was half caught by Nick. Nick knew better than to fully catch her. Only person who could touch her like that and not get there head chewed off was Clay. And even she would probably bite Clay's head off now. Nick helped her hurry onward and she knew, just knew without even seeing him that clay was right behind her guarding her back as always.

Jeremy had heard the crash and seeing the three had gotten into the car and was backing it to them. The door was already open and Elena was shoved through followed by two big men. The door closed and she thought she heard the window shatter before Jeremy had them long gone. Elena would have looked back to make sure they weren't being followed but right now she was just too tired. She wanted to close her eyes and sleep.

"No!" Jeremy said loud enough to shock her. "Your eyes are drooping. You fight to stay awake. That's an order."

Elena struggled with the order. She had to obey her Alpha even though she serioiusly wanted to sleep. Elena could hear arguing about taking her to a hospital. She piped in, "No. It's too risky. My blood is already strange enough. We don't need the questions. I just need to-"

The last thing Elena heard was 'Fuck,' as she finally succumb to her wounds.

....

Elena woke up and stared out into the window. It was a beautiful day. Everything was bright and warm. She could see Clay out in the woods behind their home. She and Clay live in Jeremy's home when they weren't abroad doing missions or other pack things that needed to be done. Suddenly the world turned cold and there was a dark presence behind Clay. Elena tried to scream for Clay, but she couldn't make any noise. She jumped out of the window and ran towards him, but it was too late. The figured pulled out a gun and shot him in the head. The silver tore through him and he dropped to his knees dead.

"NO!" Elena sat bolt up in the bed. She had been dreaming. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. She was still very, very angry at Clay, but she didn't want him dead. With a need that bordered on insane Elena had to see, had to touch Clay to make sure he was real. She tried to swing her legs over the side of the bed, but the pain brought a sweat to her brow and she grunted at the waves that overtook her.
 
Clay

Clay pushed Elena through the window as gently as he could for Nick to catch her, and Clay jumped right after he started to move away towards the car. Jeremy was already backing up the car towards them. Clay got there in time to help Nick pushed Elena through the open door then the car took off. Both Nick and Clay lowered their heads at the sound of something hitting the car, but they were already to far for another bullet to reach the car

Suddenly they herd Jeremy yell “No” and both men looked at Jeremy. “Your eyes are drooping. You fight to stay awake. That’s an order.” Neither Nick nor Clay had noticed Elena closing her eyes. Both Nick and Clay were arguing about where to take Helena. Clay said the hospital as he was worry about the bullet being too deep and might kill her.

“No” he heard Elena say. “It’s too risky. My blood is already strange enough. We don’t need the questions. I need to.” It was the last thing she said before she passed out as the car stopped in front of their house. Nick and Clay carried her to her room while Jeremy got everything ready to take the bullet out, and once Jeremy was done and closed the wound, Clay washed all the blood off of her body and covered her with a bed sheet.

All three men were sitting together discussing the attack at Elena, obviously someone was after her but neither of the three could figure out whom. Clay rushed to Elena’s room when he herd Elena yells “No.” When he got there Clay didn’t know if she was trying to get out of bed or getting back in bed. She didn’t seem to be awake but he tried to make her more comfortable on the bed none the less.

“What are you trying to do now kill yourself?” he said not knowing if she could even hear him.

Afraid she might try to get out of bed again; he pulled a chair by her bed and sat by her holding her hand. I know you might not hear this but many times I wished I could take back what I did to you, but I will never be sorry for loving you no matter what.
 
Elena couldn't be sure if this was a dream or not. Too often she had thought of Clay being there, helping her, and telling her he loved her and was sorry. It was all she ever wanted was to hear he was sorry. It was almost too close to what she had dreamt so she assumed it was dream as he laid her back down onto the bed. The chair and him sitting beside her was new. She shook her head softly and pulled him onto the bed with her.

Elena kissed Clay with all the love she had never gotten over and with every ounce she possessed. This kiss felt just like all the others, but more intense. She felt him harden against her and she rubbed herself against him. She grabbed his hair and pulled back sharply so she could have access to his neck as she licked and nibbled. Elena was being fueled by raw wanton lust, but the dark edges were coming back.

Suddenly the door opened and Jeremy peeked in. "Don't rush her too fast. Or she'll ... do that."

Elena was already passed out again. She hadn't fully healed yet and her body had shut down. But in her dream she was still on Clay and they were having sex in wild abandon.

When Elena woke up again it was bright outside. She had to pee and sprang from the bed into the bathroom. Once finished she looked in the mirror. She had a small scar where the bullet had been, but she was as good as new. She took a shower and got dressed. She knew this house and knew she was back at Jeremy's. She remembered what happened. Nick, Jeremy, and Clay all coming to get her. How they knew she was in trouble she didn't know? How they got so quickly to her place was also a question.

Once dressed she walked down the stairs to see a huge table filled with enough food to feed 3 families. Elena knew the 4 of them would finish this off and might even want to go out for some brunch later. Weres ate that much. "Jeremy, Nick." Elena said in greeting and pointedly ignored Clay.

"Looks like she's back to being mad at you," Nick joked with Clay. "Even after 3 days of sleeping with you and every time she wakes up kissing you and passing out." He laughed unable to control his laughter.

"What?!" Elena said. "I was out for 3 days?!"

"And she ignored how you guarded her naked body in bed and the passionate kissing part," Nick replies while rolling his eyes.

"I WAS NAKED!"

"That got her!" Nick laughed.

"Enough, Nicholas," Jeremy said. "Sit, eat, Elena. We have much to discuss."
 
Clay

Clay watched over Elena for three days while she healed, but he could tell she was still in some pain. She still had some fever when he touched her forehead. He was deep in thoughts about the past events when he bit her hand, when he felt arms dragging him off his chair and on to the bed. He knew it was Elena and he thought she was awake. The first thing he thought was that she heard what he said and she wants to forgive him.

"Elena what are you doing, stop you'll open your wound.” He said to her, but Elena had her arms around his neck and wouldn't let go, instead she started kissing him passionately, holding him tightly with her arms around his neck. Clay was sure now that she heard what he said and she wanted to forgive him. Thinking that's what she was doing, Clay started to respond and kissed her back as passionately as she did. With her body pressed into his Clay started to get aroused, and then Elena kind stopped at one point. Clay started to push her away to look at her, but she had him looked in a tight embrace with her arms and she let go

Clay didn’t know what to think with her kissing him one minute then stop, than start again, which she had been doing the whole time off and on off and on. Thinking that she was just catching her breath he held on to her, but through all this Elena never said a word and that was a little odd to him. Of course Clay was not aware that she was in a delirious state and thought she was awake all along. He stopped when he heard a noise by the door, then the door opens and Jeremy saying.

“Don’t rush her to fast. Or she’ll…do that.

Elena was out once again as Jeremy walked into the room, and Clay managed to pry himself loose from Elena. Later Nick was having his fun by teasing her about what she was doing during the three day. Clay kept quiet and thanks his lucky starts that she never heard what he said to her. He just hoped that Elena wouldn’t hate him even more by thinking that he was taking advantage of her.

Clay thoughts turned back to the room and the words Jeremy said. “That was an odd thing to say,” and looked towards Jeremy.
 
Elena sat down as commanded and she had eaten a good bit before she paused long enough to ask her questions. "How did you find me? How'd you know I was hurt?"

Jeremy gave a small bow of his head towards Clay. "Clay told me. I believed him."

Elena's eyes swung over Clay, but then her features hardened a bit. She looked at Nick who was looking at his food with too much interest. Okay, so she was making things tense. She took in a deep breath and let it out. She continued eating this time a bit slower.

"Go ahead. I can tell you want to ask me questions."

"I have only one for you, Elena." Jeremy said. "What did we walk into last night?"

Elena sat back and sighed. She could have told Jeremy to shove off and she had the feeling he would let her, but ... she had been without pack for so long. It felt good to be with someone who she could bounce this stuff off of, but then there was Clay, which was a huge different conundrum to deal with, and Nick was so young. It would be too much for them in all honesty. Elena was going to say nvermind, but Jeremy gave her a look that shouted at her to trust him and them.

"Okay, so I make a living killing." Jeremy didn't say anything, but the way he held himself told her he didn't approve. She had disappointed him. She felt instant shame. "I was good at it. Really good. I worked mainly overseas, okay only overseas. But then I made a mistake and killed the wrong person. Now I'm being hunted by every single assassin in the world. The bounty on my head is enough to turn the poorest country into a superpower. I thought if I came stateside and hid I could have time to lick my wounds, but ..." Elena shrugged.

"This is not your fight and I'm leaving immediately. They haven't tracked me here yet, but they will and I won't put the pack or your home through this." Elena didn't look at Clay or Nick.
 
Clay couldn’t help wondering what all this was about, but he sat there without saying anything. He also didn’t want to make things worst between Elena and himself by saying the wrong thing, even though he had no idea what he could say that was wrong. Clay loved her more that life, his life.

Elena sat down when Jeremy told her to sit, but after she sat down she asked him. "How did you find me? How'd you know I was hurt? Clay almost answered her, but thought better of it and didn’t. Jeremy did. "Clay told me. I believed him." Cay kept his eyes on his food but still could see hers when she looked at him.

Elena started to heat her food again but a little slower as if she was thinking, than she asked. "Go ahead. I can tell you want to ask me questions." Clay was hopping last night episode was left alone, but not Jeremy. "I have only one for you, Elena." Jeremy said. "What did we walk into last night?"

For the first time Clay wanted to know to as he had no clues why, although he was sure she had been in and out most of the time. He was sure she didn’t know what she actually did, and knowing how much she hated him, she would never do all that. She sighed and a moment later she told him.

"Okay, so I make a living killing." Clay couldn’t believe what she just said, but by the look of Jeremy he wasn’t too happy about it, but didn’t say anything. One look at Elena and he saw something else but wasn’t sure exactly what it was.

"I was good at it. Really good. I worked mainly overseas, okay only overseas. But then I made a mistake and killed the wrong person. Now I'm being hunted by every single assassin in the world. The bounty on my head is enough to turn the poorest country into a superpower. I thought if I came stateside and hid I could have time to lick my wounds, but ..." She shrugged.

Clay couldn’t believe what her heard, but kept his face blank as he kept eating, but a little slower trying to digest what he just heard.
"This is not your fight and I'm leaving immediately. They haven't tracked me here yet, but they will and I won't put the pack or your home through this. “She added a moment later, and without a glance at Clay or Nick.
 
Last edited:
The words still rang in the air. She was not gonig to put the pack or the home through her bullshit. She was hardly full, but she was done eating. She put her silverware down and stared at Jeremy waiting for his words. He just sat there, slowly eating, thinking on what she had said. You didn't rush Jeremy. This is what made him a good pack leader. He didn't rush, he thought everything carefully, and he rarely let his emotions get in the way of good judgement.

Elena risked a glance at Clay. He looked like she always knew he would and she hated that she was still attracted to him. He had hurt her. Hurt her deeply. He didn't tell her what he was in the first place and then he changed her without her consent. He had done so many things wrong and yet she had missed him so much at the same time. It pissed her off. She was so at odds and out of sorts with him. She didn't know what to do. Plus he hadn't said anything this whole time.

"You are pack," Jeremy said. "What involves you involves us. You need to find a new occupation and I mean by yesterday. We don't kill for payment or enjoyment. Just necessity. We are not monsters."

Elena looked down. She had yelled those words at them as she had left the last time. That they were all monsters and now she was one too. She nodded her head. She was just angry and shocked to learn of weres. Of course Nick and Jeremy and Clay weren't monsters. Though there were a few packs she would have claimed otherwise.

"Furthermore, we will help you with this. Then you come home. I like the pack close. No more leaving unless necessary. Like Nick going away to Berkeley."

"YOU got in!" Elena gushed at Nick who beamed with pride.

"Elena! Swear on this."

"Yes, Jeremy and thank you. I will find a new job and I will come home. I missed home."
 
Clay didn’t know how to take Elena, at times she seem fine with him, maybe not like the past, but now at times he could feel daggers shooting from her eye. And then, there were times like know the she avoided looking in his direction. He was aware of her all the time no matter where she was; at times it drove him creasy.

There was a moment when her eyes shifted his way, and wondered what she was thinking. He might’ve been wrong but in that split moment he saw the same look he remembered when they first met. He couldn’t help wondering if she missed him as much as he missed her.

"You are pack," Jeremy said. "What involves you involves us. You need to find a new occupation and I mean by yesterday. We don't kill for payment or enjoyment. Just necessity. We are not monsters." Jeremy said, but Clay wondered what she was really thinking of him now.

Clay shook his head lightly to stop thinking about Elena, as he almost missed what Jeremy said.

"Furthermore, we will help you with this. Then you come home. I like the pack close. No more leaving unless necessary. Like Nick going away to Berkeley."
That rat, Clay said in his mind. He didn’t even tell me.

“Nice going Nick. You just kept it close to your chest” he said smiling and patted him on the back.

After Elena said with surprise. “You got in” Then Jeremy asked Elena to swear.

Clay almost didn’t believe what he heard, but was very happy she was coming back home, even if she hated him.

"Yes, Jeremy and thank you. I will find a new job and I will come home. I missed home."
 
Back
Top