The Elder Dragon (jc199123)

"I think you said it right." Leopold said as he nuzzled his face against his love trying the best he could not to nock his love over. He loved the touch of this woman and he couldn't get enough of it. He could hear the children start to sneak their way back to him and his lover "well my love I think we will have company soon. When do you want to go try to get you some clothes and pick up some other food beside meat?"

She smiled at him as he nuzzled against her, she managed to get relaxed and get comfortable before the little ones came through and she heard his question it was rather simple and right now she looked up at him. "Can do it tomorrow Leo" She said softly. Not caring that they wouldn't be alone, this was how life was now, and she loved it.

Leopold let his tongue slip out from his mouth and he gently licked his lover's cheek. He could feel the little ones cuddle in around him and his love as they fell back asleep almost immediately and he whispered to his love "we better get some sleep I'm sure children in any species are the same they wake up early full of energy."

She smiled at him and nodded, she laid down her head against him and fell asleep quickly, everything that happened today was fast and it was something she was still getting use to and right now she was just happy things were going the way she wanted to. She felt the little ones warm her up so she didn't have to worry to much about being cold as she slept dreaming happy dreams for once.

Leopold was fast asleep when he was woken up by the little ones climbing all over him and he hoped that they weren't hurting Tris. He could feel his love was still resting on his cheek so he kept still waiting for her to wake up. He soon heard on of the children nudging her while playfully churping.

She was having a bad dream, was easy to tell by the moans of distress, how her eyes were really tight all of a sudden she sat up very fast panting as a bead of sweat fell down the side of her face. She was afraid at the moment her eyes were not focused on where she was for a few more moments and she noticed Leo there so she knew she was safe, wrapping her arms around her knees bringing them up to her chest she hated the bad dreams she had, she was badly shaken.

The little dragon that trying to wake her up jumped back when Tris shot up from her sleep. Leopold wrapped her up as best as he could before asking "is everything alright my love?" He didn't know what was wrong with her and he hoped that the baby dragons didn't cause her this scare. He knew he needed to try to soothe his lover in her time of need.

She saw the baby on the ground and her face turned soft, she picked the baby up and smiled a little it "im sorry little one your not the reason for what happened" She made sure the baby wasn't hurt and sighed a little. Looking at Leo she shook her head "bad dreams of how I got my scars" she said full of sadness but laid back down.

"I am sorry my dear." Leopold said rubbing his cheek against her shoulder. He was glad that the baby wasn't the thing that caused her to jump thought it was still sad that she had dreams like that. He wondered if she was going to try to get some more sleep or was she going to stay awake.

She smiled looking at the little one in her arms and smiled happily she couldn't help but rub the babies belly and sighed a little bit, she laid back against him and couldn't help but begin to wonder what the hell was going to happen, looking at Leo she patted the tip of his nose and couldn't help but be really happy. "Im alright sweetheart"

Leopold nuzzled his lover for a bit before he asked his love "my dear when do you want to leave to go get yourself some clothes and things." He knew that she had to pick up a few personal things like under garments and other clothes as well as different food for her to eat. Leopold grinned before he pressed his large lips against her cheeks as if he was kissing her.

She sighed a little bit and leaned into his "kiss" and decided to get dressed since she was cold, since the little one was nuzzled with its brothers and sisters she stood up to get dressed, she hated to be naked and cold. Looking at him she couldn't help but smile "Soon as I can Leo once the sun is over our heads I can go, you going to be my body guard in the sky?" She said softly and sat back down sighing softly.

"Alright my dear. No I plan on going in with you in my human form as soon as you get me some clothes when we get there." Leopold said to his love as he laid his head beside his love. He laid there for a bit before asking "why don't you lay or sit on my nose dear? Seeing how we cannot properly cuddle unless I turn into a human." He knew she didn't care about what form he took but he still felt bad that he couldn't hold his human form for very long.

She looked at him and ran her fingers over his nose, she smile softly and sighed a little bit kissing his nose, she didn't know why she loved him so quickly but perhaps it was because he saved her that most likely had a lot to do with it, she was grateful to him more then anything. Sighing she couldn't help but run her fingers through her hair and got to his nose and laid back looking up at the roof of the cave they were in and couldn't help but wonder.

"I love you Leo"

Leopold smiled before he said "I love you as well Tris and I am glad that you decided to stay with me instead of trying to find a peaceful life on your own." He could hear some of the little ones yip and softy growl as they sleep. He was glad that the babies hadn't rolled over on his loved during the night because when they slept they almost constantly moved. Leopold still couldn't figure out why he had fallen for Tris but he knew that his species fell in love easily so he knew it was genuine at least on his side.

A little bit later he looked to see the children still asleep and he said "we better make our way out now or we may inadvertently get one of the little ones caught when they sneak out after us."

She smiled and nodded to him, she slowly and carefully got up and dressed with the dress she had on when he took her away, walking out it looked like it would rain but she loved the way it looked outside and she was content with it. She began to go for a walk looking for berries and what other things she could eat since she knew the area well, but as she was she felt different then she did yesterday. She began to wonder if last night would get her knocked up since she knew anything was possible but she shrugged the feeling off since it was a butterfly feeling in her stomach so it wasn't unpleasant. She hummed a little bit enjoying the moment.

Leopold soon joined his love and he could tell something was bothering her even though she had put it in the back of her. He let her be letting her sort it out for herself because it looked like she hadn't sorted all of thee things out for herself. When she shrugged and went to humming he finally asked her "my love what was wrong my dear maybe I can offer some insight on the matter?" He didn't want to be a lover that pryed into their lover's thoughts but he wanted her to be happy. He knew that they should have done this last but he wasn't going to say anything because it was for his love and the children wasn't awake yet.

She looked at him "Don't worry yourself love it's just my stomach was cramping badly but was only for a few moments" She said being honest, she patted his nose and motioned for him to leave with her before the babies woke. She ran her fingers over her stomach thinking as she hummed she kept imagining life within her body but her body had been broken ages ago at least she thought so.

Leopold walked with his lover for a bit before he stopped and said "the town I have in mind is a little too far to walk to so how about we fly." He didn't know how his lover would take to flying seeing how the only time they flew anywhere was when she passed out. He could see that his love kept rubbing her stomach and he thought maybe that their love making sturred something in her.

She stopped moving and looked at him nodding, she climbed up on his back and smiled a little everything was going to be good that much she knew. "Okay love lets go" She said happily grinning like a little kid excited to be there

Leopold was careful when he took off going high enough to be out of sight but low enough so that his love could breath. He hoped that his love wouldn't be cold while thet flew to town given the fact that they were still pretty high.

She held onto him and found it really fun she stretched out her arms like she was the one flying she was laughing happily and loved how it was going. "This is fun wish I could fly"

Leopold couldn't help but to laugh a little hearing his lover laugh as they flew. "Well my love you have me for that now." He said to Tris happy that she was loving flying. He continued to fly to the city he was thinking about hoping that the town hadn't heard what happened yesterday and that the town hadn't gained the same kill dragons mentality that everyone else had. When he seen the town he flew onto a hill near it and said "my love I will wait here for you take the pouch of gold tied to one of my claws on my front left hand and buy me the most basic of clothes so I can join you in the town."

She smiled more to herself then him and nodded she grabbed the gold and went right into town finding something for him, she was humming a little bit and when she had a feeling she was being watched she left paying of course, she made sure no one was following her because if she was the reason he got hurt or the rest she would kill herself, she had money wrapped around her waste and she had his clothing in her hands.

"Hope these fit they should" She said softly

Leopold transformed into his human form and got himself ready to head int town with his love. He took her hand and walked with his love to the town so that she could do some shopping for herself. He began to wonder what kind of clothing was she going to pick up for herself.

Back