Medical Conference

She had felt indebted to Will and with the help of the champagne Melody gave him a ravishing that he would remember for life. Even after he was empty she was not quick to move as she had him very much under her control. With a few more moves to rub her chest on his skin she at last stood and moved to one side.

"You are mine Melody, I am never letting go!"

"Yes....Yes."

With surprising energy Will stood up and took her hand leading her first to the kitchen to pick up her glass and then to the master bedroom, where he indicated for her lie cross-ways on the bed. Quickly he straddled her naked body. He actually felt good. The room itself was also a relief being 5 degrees cooler. Will began massaging her shoulders but Melody knew there was something more to come! It happened quickly.

"Mmmmm...there you go..rubbing your huge cock.....MMMMmmmmmmmm...in my ass!"

"It will only take a minute. Trust me."

"I do, Will."

It was as if his cock was getting energized in some way by rubbing her valley. Once he was ready he moved back and slipped between her legs. She was enthralled to feel how quickly he gained entry to her pussy. Apparently he has enjoying his position as well. Will took a series of long slow strokes as once more his fingers gripped her skin aggressively. He had no access to her tits thankfully, as her nipples still ached slightly.

"Melody, let me fuck you hard!"

"Yes, just like you did at the hotel in Spain."
 
Even while lying flat on the bed, Melody's pussy was perfectly positioned and quite wet. She was eager to get taken! Will still had plenty to look at. Melody's skin was perfectly smooth and his fingers pressed firmly on her back adding very much to his enjoyment.

"Yes, that was a nice time, but it is going to be even better this Spring. Tomorrow, we're going to get you a checking account at the bank. You can use the address for the cottage here at the lake. We're going to be a whole lot warmer then."

"MMmmmmmmmm.... "

It felt good to be talking about future plans while his conquest was taking his shaft! Will knew that he had the advantage now that Melody was moving north.
 
"Yes....OOoooooo...Yes. "

Melody was conflicted about the idea of moving in with Will. Things were on the downslide with Mike but there had been no definitive decisions. Still she would worry about those things later.

"Thank you Will. I will be a good roommate. I promise!"

"Yes, that's what I need in my life."

Thinking it would be much easier if she were facing him and not getting his incredible cock throbbing in her nest! Will was making a truly great offer.

Starting right now I need to fuck him silly whenever he wants me! All nine
inches!
 
Last edited:
"Yes...OOOOOOOOooooo...Yes!"

Melody was still conflicted by how things were working out with Mike. To be sure the marriage was on the downward spiral, but nothing had actually been decided. It was virtually certain he would never leave Texas. As for Will, she now had to have him! He had become her lover!

"I am so lucky to have you Will. I promise I will be a great room mate."

"I am the lucky one. I want you Melody."

"MMmmmm........UUUUUUuuuuuuuugghhhhhh...you are so deep ...in me"

She could now squirm in his direction tightening their coupling. Her tits felt heavy once again as she neared her release. Will was keeping a steady thumping going as he seemed reassured that she would be willing to do anything. Perhaps it was that very feeling that put her on the edge. She really was willing to do anything Will asked!

"Touch me Will!"

Immediately his fingers rubbed her.
 
Last edited:
Will rubbed her slender valley with his finger as her body stiffened in response. Melody was
once again teasing him while avoiding the talk of future plans. It was fine with him. He was
most certainly in the best possible place and now needed to show patience and allow things to play out.

"Do you wanna cum now or in the shower?"
 
"NOW! Give it to me! ......Yckk..."

Suddenly Will was backing up and pulling her over on her back, but he was certainly fast at re-establishing his pleasure source. Plus he now had full access to her tits! He was quick to kiss her long and deep, yet soon after he went for them! He had that special way of taking her nipple between his teeth and tongue and ever so lightly pulling. She was driven to new heights! Melody coated his cock as his reward.

"uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhh....."

I need to fuck him whenever he wants

Melody recovered slightly, at least enough to rub his head tenderly as he switched off on her breasts. At the same time she used her pelvic muscles to grip him which he most certainly noticed as he perked-up and took notice. He saw what he wanted and immediately gave in. Melody could feel his balls pressing on her. Will was such a great lover.

It was at that moment that she returned to feeling the effects of the champagne. Will politely kissed her boob before standing. She reached out her hand and was assisted up. They returned to the kitchen with Melody walking in front.
She wanted to observe the weather and walked to the sliding glass door that led to the porch. She stood facing out watching the lone tree top swaying in the stiff breeze. Melody could only guess at the temperature. It was strange to be standing in front of the huge glass doors without clothes, but there was no chance of any human being out there. It actually felt good to touch the cold glass.
 
Last edited:
Will dressed in the living room before moving to refill the glasses, half-way, in the kitchen. He had a perfect view Melody's naked body as she stood at the glass doors. Her ass was a thing of perfection. She turned without noticing him and he was rewarded by seeing her smooth tits!

Those tits now belonged to him! She had progressed to far to turn back. There could only be one guy in her life!

He watched her dressing. She omitted her panties and went straight to the shorts and the flannel shirt.

"The champagne was very good but you were the best part of my day!"

Melody said nothing. Instead she walked to him and kissed him deeply. It was a lingering kiss, the kind that held meaning. He could sense her breasts through the fabric actually feeling her swollen nipples. He would get more of them later.
 
Melody checked the clock somewhat surprised at how dark it was outside. At five-thirty there were already headlights appearing on the far side of the lake.

"Friday night traffic seems light."

"Everyone uses the Interstate."

"What can I make you for supper, Will?"

"I stocked-up, so we got just about everything. How about we do this frozen pizza and I'll
fill up the fireplace?"

"Deal."

Will went into the living room while she found the pan and pizza. The additional champagne was not really needed and Melody took it sparingly. Every so often, the wind gusts from outside became intense and were cause for attention. It was something that was never a problem back in Houston. Eventually, it created a coziness in the cottage as the fireplace kept everything warm. It was as if they were isolated in a remote love nest! Melody was enjoying the adventure very much, especially with her exciting day at the hospital as a backdrop.
 
Melody was once again pitching-in to move the chores along and Will enjoyed the help. She was
very much familiar with housework and do doing practical everyday tasks. It was apparent that she had stamina. As he added one final log, he smiled secretly at his thoughts. In doing so, he turned to look at her flannel shirt being stretched by her swaying tits. The shirt was holding them in place but the buttons were clearly being tested.

They ate on the couch watching more weather updates. Melody felt especially energetic, asking
about previous cold weather alerts and defensive measures.

"Ok, at what temperature do they begin closing schools and businesses?"

"Oh twenty-five below. The wind is the bigger problem!"
 
Melody kept memories of her college days on the shores of Lake Michigan far back in her mind yet the howling wind coming across the frozen lake brought them out. The roaring fire was a
treat that she never had back in Houston. It crackled and at times there was a slight hint of smoke but it produced a different type of heat, one that seemed to penetrate. Melody felt perfectly comfortable wearing the very minimum amount of clothing. In fact she snuggled close to Will rather hoping for another round of ravishment.

Will changed the channel and found a TV show. There was no rush to clean up the dishes which added to the feeling of being on vacation. Tomorrow was Saturday and they needed only to leave sometime after ten to go the bank.

"So, we sleep late in the morning?"

"Yep, we need to stay warm Melody. This cold weather is out to get us. "

"So, we need to be under the covers, yet naked?"

"Naked is best, it gives us the best way keep the covers close."

"And when we touch each other.."

"I need to check your tits often as a way to be sure you're warm and your little muff is too."

"I like it when you say muff."

Melody snuggled in closer to Will almost as a signal that she wanted him. He responded by undoing one button on the shirt. It was a enough to give him a peek at her chest. It was all he needed! Moments later Will was pummeling her little muff.
 
Last edited:
Just being near Melody had made things exciting for the last three days. Will felt great just to be near her and do normal everyday activities. Seeing her with clothes on always made him feel that she was a present waiting to be unwrapped! As he held Melody on the couch there were thoughts of her book. How the heroine enjoyed presenting herself to her lover and his response.

He was being a bit coy by unbuttoning her shirt. Melody seemed not to notice. It was then that Will called her into action.

"I want you to get me rock hard!"

Melody moved instantly to finish unbuttoning her shirt. It amazed Will to see her tits sway slightly as she moved to lower his shorts and locate his rod. She took a firm grip on him and stared at his cock almost as if contemplating what to do next. As for Will, he was content to
to watch her breasts. They were perfectly white having not been in sunlight since the boat ride last August.

"Like this?"

"Harder...."

"You're gonna fuck me aren't you."

" Pull off your shorts."

Melody smiled at his demands as her warm hand slipped away from his cock to remove her shorts while Will slid her to the edge of couch then kneeled on the carpet and eased himself inside her. He was in no hurry.

"It is going to be great having you living here."

"We can be doing this every.....night."

She struggled with her breathing and it excited Will to be enjoying her warm pussy!
 
As he started Melody was not too much inclined but as she teased him with her hand Will shouted that she should remove her shorts. He turned her to the edge of couch as if to lick her.
Instead, he again rubbed the tip in her clit before progressing inside. She gasp at his eagerness which actually made her feel good as he wanted her again.

Melody clenched him slightly with legs behind his back. Both breasts were subjected to his fingers, pawing or gripping her. His eyes were wide open.

"You were so fast!"

"It's winter outside, I am going to be getting you often Melody, until the lake thaws!"

"I can warm your cock anytime!"

"Yes, it will be summer in four months."

"Then you are going to take me out in your boat. Find some secluded bay. Make me suck you."

"Yes...."
 
Her intelligence and charm shone easily as she sparred with him while lying on her back. Even lying flat there was something about Melody's tits that captivated his mind, as his body elevated quickly in response to seeing her and hearing her naughty chatter. As he leaned forward to make a complete entry he let himself go. Melody went off at the same moment. Her pussy pressed against his cock but to no avail, and he easily pumped freely into her deep tunnel.

Nor was he eager to pull back. Will saw her smiling as if she had gotten everything. He leaned forward and licked both nipples before pulling his cock free. He had a quick glance at her pussy!
There was a small tunnel way. He offered a hand to pull her up to a sitting position.

"Let's leave everything until morning, Melody."

"Sounds good."

That night in bed was awesome! The North wind howled outside making believers out of everyone that it was cold. Will enjoyed the sound easily putting it out of mind. Melody however would often curl near him under the covers with her legs and arms seeking reassurance. She was warm to the touch even being naked. Perhaps she was concerned that there may be a power failure. Well into the night Will took advantage rubbing her ass and upper thigh letting her know that she was safe.

Along toward daylight he was lying on his stomach and Melody's arm was curled over his back. She returned the favor by rubbing his ass!
 
Once they were ready for bed, Melody emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing and knowing that Will would be watching. It didn't cause her to be nervous more like a touch of stage fright.
They could hear the relentless storm as it pressed against the outer walls. There was the very
suggestion of it being bitterly cold. Thankfully Melody felt quite warm under the covers.

Later in the night she felt Will gently rubbing her. Her thoughts had turned to the complications now associated with moving to her new job. His tender touch brought to mind some of the true rewards!

The room was filled with daylight as they both began to stir. Melody guessed it was eight but it was almost nine-thirty. She managed to get a hold on Will as she offered a wake -up kiss while curling her legs next to his. Her next move was to straddle his chest as the covers were tossed aside. That proved to be a mistake. She instantly felt the cool air. Meanwhile Will had taken a liking to her chest.

"Wow, is it ever cold!"

"The heat is working it is just having a hard time keeping up."

"Whoa...just a shock to my system."

"Shower time?"

"Yes!"

They went for the extended shower and Will was so nicely attentive about washing her body once again.
 
Will enjoyed Melody's aggressive position which had her tits swaying only a few inches from his face. With reluctance he offered the idea of a shower. The wind had subsided and Will was interested in getting a peek at the thermometer. After the shower Will chose his one long sleeve flannel shirt and gave Melody his hooded fishing jacket.

"Let's stop in town for breakfast and then go to the bank."

"Good idea."

It was after ten when they were prepped for the trip into town. Melody looked a bit unusual as she wore a long dress thinking about making a good impression at the bank and the fishing jacket.

"OK, I'm going to start the car. Wait until I honk the horn before you come out."

The Jeep started right off. But the temperature registered on the dash at -19. There was no snow which was a good thing. A few minutes later he signaled to Melody as he started the heater. It was interesting to see her reaction to the frigid temperature. The jeep warmed up nicely just as they pulled into the nearly empty restaurant lot.

Will used a white card to clearly write the full address of the cottage. As they ate Will explained how the checking account would be important at the hospitable on Monday.

"On Monday, I will get a mailbox installed at the road."
 
It seemed a bit unnecessary for Will to warm the car until Melody had taken three steps down the walk. She felt jarred by the stark feeling of the cold air. The handle of door felt strange. The inside of the jeep was only marginally better as Will pulled out on the highway. She was quite certain she heard the car groan. It was an interesting ride as she had never driven before in the northerly direction.

Will's explanation was a perfect fit for how she wanted to be prepared for Monday. Melody wanted everything to proceed with precision. Once they arrived at the bank, Will walked in with her which made her feel special. Once introductions were made he stood politely off to the side pretending to read posters about CD-rates. The whole process took only twenty minutes. She made a cash deposit of $100 in the account.

"Great, we have the whole day."

"Let's take a drive to see the cold weather."

"Sounds good."

It was barely eleven when they left the bank and a meager -17 degrees. Will took side road that led to a frozen waterfall. Melody took a picture but from the open window!

"That is so cool. It must be forty feet high and frozen solid."
 
Will experienced cold weather every year yet was also enthralled by the waterfall as Melody took the picture. He had a quick thought and drove a small road that led to the East shore of the lake popular with duck hunters during the season. It was a desolate four acre flat parking area. Will pulled the vehicle down close to the lake where they had an excellent view of the flat ice going all the way to the horizon. It was completely empty. Not a single thing in sight.

"How deep is the ice?"

"Probably 20 inches. You could drive a city bus on it."

"I would be petrified to even walk on it."

"Let's go down to the edge."

Will stepped out and surprisingly Melody followed as Will left the Jeep running. The dirt path was barely covered with old snow. The wind was again picking up. They walked quickly to get a perspective of the vast amount of ice spreading before them for miles. They returned to the car but Will had yet another suggestion.

"Let's get in the backseat!"

"Really?"

Will held the door as she moved over and he quickly jumped in beside her. He immediately took off his coat! Melody was easily clued in to his plan!
 
Last edited:
The walk to the edge of the lake was only twenty yards but really interesting. The long expanse of ice extending to the horizon was impressive, but then they quickly retreated to the car. Will
held the backdoor and she slipped in to enjoy the warmth. His intensions were clear.

"O' my gosh you want sex here!"

"You look so good and it can be our way of celebrating."

"Celebrating?"

"Well, Spring is only a month away."

"Funny! Your lake won't thaw until July! "

Will pulled off his shirt exposing his chest as an indication that he was indeed serious. Melody looked around at the barren landscape.

"What about other people showing up? Isn't it risky? I mean we are two doctors."

"Relax, it's an empty lot. Trust me, nobody is ice fishing today!"

"Ok.. just a blow job--agreed?"

Will smiled and nodded his head. She removed her coat and tossed it over to the passenger seat.
After pulling the straps over her arms Melody was able to lower her dress to her waist. Will already had his jeans off and was clearly getting eager. She moved gracefully around to place her legs on the seat giving Will a long look at her bra before reaching back to release the clasp. Will's eyes glistened as he viewed his prize. Melody removed her bra completely and tossed it onto her coat. She pretended not to be excited. Still her nerves were on edge. She remembered to give him a long look at her tits which would have him cumming quickly!
Everything appeared to be set. Her hand reached out to take his cock. Will was leaning back in his seat. She stretched slightly to kiss him softly allowing her lips to linger. Melody was stalling
but he had no idea.

"Touch my tits, Will!"

He did as he was told. His cock was ready. Melody smiled as she went down on him almost immediately she heard him purring. His hand caressed her back. The car was certainly warm which removed one of her concerns.
 
Seeing Melody's tits exposed in daylight drove him into a frenzy as Melody lowered herself on him. She was so good! His hand stretched over her back attempting to keep her warm but there was little need. Instinctively he explored lower going under her crumpled dress and locating her panties. He pulled them downward then inched his hand under them generous feeling her ass!

"Oooo..good girl. get me hard! I want you!"

By pulling on alternate sides he worked her panties down enough to reach underneath and touch her clit. Melody made it easy by spreading her legs without missing any of her bobbing motions.
She was wet!

"Ooooo yes...let me in!"

"What!"

"I'm going to lick you!...get ready!"

Melody pulled off him. She allowed her dress to slide down to her feet. With her hands, her panties quickly followed and they were soon on the floor, leaving Melody with only her colorful sneakers. Will briefly had a great look at her muff before she moved up onto his chest pressing him flat on the seat. She continued with awkward movements until she position herself over his chin. Will's mouth covered her pussy. She appeared more concerned about her appearance then anything he might be doing, as he raked his tongue over her slit!

Will moved his hands but Melody caught them before he could reach her chest. He slipped inside her. Instantly she gave indications of being consumed by his actions! Will felt he may need only a few minutes to get her off!
 
Last edited:
It was tight but Melody had enough room to maneuver her hips vertically a few inches which was just perfect as Will's tongue covered her nub sending her into a trance. Nothing at all mattered as her mind took full control of her body.

"mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm....mmmm"
 
Her previous concerns about the cold or being interrupted had disappeared as Melody's full attention centered on having her pussy licked! Will managed to cover her nub as she pressed on his chin with her thigh holding tightly against his ear. She was very warm, almost heated and Will wanted her! He could get her off then take her as he pleased. Minutes passed until he detected a hint of liquid near his tongue. That trickle increased until Melody rocked backward and moments later a torrent of her warm pleasure surrounded his tongue. She sounded a firm groan as she had her hips moving rapidly.

It took a moment for her regain her womanly graces. Melody released him as she slid toward the front seats allowing Will to spring up and turn to face her quickly positioning her one leg on the seat and moving himself in between. He saw her smooth ass! It was all he needed! Melody held herself still as Will found her clit and his stretched cock had an easy entry. A second later his balls were pressing
near her gateway. Melody made a pleasing sound and he knew she was into
getting it!

"Will wait....we....AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhh ...."

"YES Melody, your pussy needs this!"

Will could not have found a more stable position. He was free to give Melody a series of long firm thrusts as her wetness made for easy stroking. She was his for the taking! His fingers located her tits and he took a firm grip.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"
 
Last edited:
No words were spoken as Will guided her gently with his hand causing her to wonder if the back seat of his car wasn't a familiar place for his escapades. Once again he was fast! He had earned his fun and Melody instantly felt gratified as he made those rhythmic strokes that she so looked forward to getting.

"..your pussy needs this."

"YES...Ooooooo...You are so deep."

She tried to come up with some inspirational dirty talk but her mind wasn't focused. For some reason her head moved from side to side as she looked at the frosted window directly in front of her. It was at that moment he touched her hip and slowly moved his hand over her bare ass!

"MMMMMmmmmm....oooooo my ass...yesss, you want my ass--don't you!"

Will continued feeling her. Touching her in random ways drove crazy with lust! Shy wanted him, not just now, but forever!

"Yes, you can take Will! Take me hard! "

The words made no sense yet seemingly inspired Will. His hand traveled up her spine finding a grip on her shoulder as he now was pulling her back against his pulsing rod!

"Aaaaaagghh!"

She felt his cock stop moments before he gave her everything! Her eyes closed as she felt her body give in.

"YESSSSSS......get mee...."
 
Last edited:
" Ooo... NO! Your balls are right there! YESSS! You're FUCKING ME!"

Each time he thrust Melody felt his balls twinging on her pussy. He had every
inch inside her! She felt her orgasm release!

Everything considered, it was a rather unique love-making session. Melody turned to face her lover who was breathing rapidly but looked pleased with himself. Remarkably there was no imminent need to get dressed. The lot was completely empty and they felt undiscovered.

"You were so good. I love it when you get aggressive."

"It is easy to do when see you Melody."

She put on her dress and awkwardly slipped into the passenger seat. She didn't bother with her bra or underwear. The windshield was perfectly clear and they had a great view of the frozen lake.
 
Last edited:
The whole experience was worth the congestion of the backseat and the cool temps as Will gradually found his clothes. Melody was quickly dressed and moved forward. There weren't any words for several minutes until he heard her laugh and mention about being aggressive. As soon as he was behind the wheel Will could see Melody was pleased with herself.

He drove out of the pulloff and back to the two lane road. Soon they were on I-90 and heading South. At the cottage they made a dash for the backdoor. The cold weather was perhaps more of a threat than a true problem but they would remember it for a long time!

"How about a coffee."

"Great."

The cottage was noticeably warmer and had a cheery feel to the winter that was just outside the door. With the TV on and fireplace stoked it would a swell afternoon!
 
Melody carried her undergarments into the cottage in her hand casually laying them on the couch
and felt quite whorish considering what they had just done. Sex in the backseat for two respected doctors during daylight just felt so inappropriate, yet she was smiling as she leaned on the counter while Will prepared the coffee. Melody replayed their actions. It was so raw as they went after each other acting on instinct! She had convinced herself that Will was her true lover.
He was one to be trusted. She had never felt so free to allow herself to be touched anywhere or to be taken so spontaneously.

"Oh, this really is great coffee Will. I think it might be the deep freeze outside that enhances the feeling the coffee."

They were inside for the rest of Saturday and may not leave the cottage until Monday morning which was perfectly fine with her. For entertainment they would be going into the bedroom. Melody had fond memories of being with Will in the bedroom.

"Even growing up in this region, I never saw that much ice. Lake Michigan never froze. "

" It is impressive."

Will stepped around the counter to be near her and refilled her cup. He had a certain gentleness after having sex that she really appreciated. She needed only to stand there as Will reached out and touched her shoulder. He knew that she was wearing only her dress with nothing underneath. Would he want her again this soon?

"I really enjoyed it there. It was so exciting to be adventurous during the daylight."

They both laughed at the thought of being caught.
 
Back
Top