dominant women

I envy you Tiff.. there is something so satisfying and freeing knowing you can just be yourself.

I agree, but it took me 35 years to figure out and finally accept myself. I'm very much the alpha, heterosexual, masculine male in my daily life. Life is weird, but fun. :D

I agree, but it took me 35 years to figure out and finally accept myself. I'm very much the alpha, heterosexual, masculine male in my daily life. Life is weird, but fun. :D

LOL same here.. if anyone had a clue what my sexual interests were.. they would freak. My wife included... I think... for me.. embarrassment/vulnerability is the driving factor

LOL same here.. if anyone had a clue what my sexual interests were.. they would freak. My wife included... I think... for me.. embarrassment/vulnerability is the driving factor

There's a lot of truth to that statement. I certainly get off on the humility of my kinks. It's taken me years to share "Tiffany" with my wife. In fact, Tiffany was the name she came up with. She said Tiffany was the name she wanted when she was little. I think you have to share small parts of your kinks and see how she responds.

Would you want your wife to be a dom? Mine has played the part occasionally, but it was an online fling that really got me interested in being submissive.

There's a lot of truth to that statement. I certainly get off on the humility of my kinks. It's taken me years to share "Tiffany" with my wife. In fact, Tiffany was the name she came up with. She said Tiffany was the name she wanted when she was little. I think you have to share small parts of your kinks and see how she responds.

Would you want your wife to be a dom? Mine has played the part occasionally, but it was an online fling that really got me interested in being submissive.
ther are SO many scenarios I have in my mind with my wife playing a dome..She even domes me now.. although she has no idea shes doing it...lol

How is she domming you now and not knowing it?
Well..shes very dominate by nature which since ive known her Ive tried to resist but always end up giving in.. sh has no idea what my sexuality is yet se can sense it.. always making references to me sucking cock.. comments about me wearing pretty panties.. thins like that.

Well..shes very dominate by nature which since ive known her Ive tried to resist but always end up giving in.. sh has no idea what my sexuality is yet se can sense it.. always making references to me sucking cock.. comments about me wearing pretty panties.. thins like that.

Interesting. Does it turn you on when she makes those comments? How do you handle it?

My wife has a strong, somewhat dominant personality, but she has no interest in bdsm. She does know that I have a desire for it, she doesn't make any comments like that to me. I've often thought there might be some things I could do to satisfy my fetish using her naturally dominant personality.

Interesting. Does it turn you on when she makes those comments? How do you handle it?

My wife has a strong, somewhat dominant personality, but she has no interest in bdsm. She does know that I have a desire for it, she doesn't make any comments like that to me. I've often thought there might be some things I could do to satisfy my fetish using her naturally dominant personality.
When she makes those comments and uses a certain tone with me I instantly get an erection... there are times when she will play into it and we have sex or shell mess around with me... there are times where I just sit there uncomfortable while she ignores me after.. then later go somewhere and masturbate.

When she makes those comments and uses a certain tone with me I instantly get an erection... there are times when she will play into it and we have sex or shell mess around with me... there are times where I just sit there uncomfortable while she ignores me after.. then later go somewhere and masturbate.

I find myself admiring my wife's feet and wishing I could suck on her toes like I was able to do a few times. I think about the few times I got her to ride my face or the time she grabbed my balls while I was going down on her. Now, though, she doesn't even want sex and I can't even play out those dominant fantasies with her in even a one-sided manner.

Back