Fooling around

We're Nice Guys

Thanks guys :)

I never expected posting these pics & getting responses like these would give me a confidence boost. I started posting on a whim with the nice safety net of anonymity to fall into if it didn't work out. I didn't expect this much positive feedback from everyone who has posted on this thread.

So thanks to all. :heart:

We are (for the most part) nice folks. Pervs, but nice!:D

I never expected posting these pics & getting responses like these would give me a confidence boost. I started posting on a whim with the nice safety net of anonymity to fall into if it didn't work out. I didn't expect this much positive feedback from everyone who has posted on this thread.

The pleasure is ours, you are so very lovely, I hope to see more of you soon.

attachment.php

I like all your pics but this might be my favorite. Such a sensual photo! Gorgeous face from what I can see of it and you have beautiful breasts! Love the hard nipples peeking out in this shot.

Played with some new settings on my camera & I thought I'd share.

First time ever with something like this, so I hope they turned out all right. :eek:

Enjoy!

UPDATE: An index of all of all the pics so far. Generously compiled by starbuck3275!

2/15/11 Update: Valentine's pics added below. Sorry they're late!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15
16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
21, 22, 23, 24, 25,
26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35,
36, 37, 38, 39, 40,
41, 42, 43, 44, 45,
46, 47, 48, 49,

Valentine1,
Valentine2,
Valentine3,
Valentine4,
Valentine5,

Good evening. I would just like to say that you are a very beautiful woman and your pictures are stunning

Your Valentines pics are simply AMAZING!!! This is my favorite!! Such a super SEXY figure!!!

attachment.php

12 x :rose:

attachment.php

I like all your pics but this might be my favorite. Such a sensual photo! Gorgeous face from what I can see of it and you have beautiful breasts! Love the hard nipples peeking out in this shot.

i'd say that's a second vote for this one going to the creative juices thread.;)

We are (for the most part) nice folks. Pervs, but nice!:D

I figure nice pervs are the best kind of pervs. :)

attachment.php

Thank you! I wasn't too sure about uploading that pic. I don't know why, but I love it when other women comment, especially ones who have amazing pic threads themselves. I have to admit, I've got catching up to do on yours. I just love when other women can appreciate some racy photos!

Your Valentines pics are simply AMAZING!!! This is my favorite!! Such a super SEXY figure!!!

attachment.php

12 x :rose:

Thanks! And thanks again for the index. I think I got the hang of how to do it now. :)

i'd say that's a second vote for this one going to the creative juices thread.;)

I looked around, but couldn't find the Creative Juices thread, but I appreciate the vote!

Happy Hump Day DRL ... Great series for Valtetine's Day ;)

attachment.php

Lovely Ass-ets and great Boobage ;) Thanks for Sharing ..... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I can not believe I have missed this thread. You are absolutely stunning. From your gorgeous body to your luscious lips you are a beautiful woman. I think you have a Liv Tyler look going on and you are smoking hot.

I can not believe I have missed this thread. You are absolutely stunning. From your gorgeous body to your luscious lips you are a beautiful woman. I think you have a Liv Tyler look going on and you are smoking hot.

I agree there is a Liv Tyler Vibe there...good call

I agree there is a Liv Tyler Vibe there...good call

You both officially rock! :D I've had the biggest girl crush on Liv Tyler for the longest time. That's a huge compliment in my book, so thank you both! :kiss:

You both officially rock! :D I've had the biggest girl crush on Liv Tyler for the longest time. That's a huge compliment in my book, so thank you both! :kiss:

I knew a girl who had a girl crush on Liv in College..we bounded well watching empire records and stealing beauty...love Liv

Some more shots today. Sorry, but no red lips. As much as I love that lip color - it can get a bit messy when trying to take pics.

So the lips are completely bare this time around...along with almost the rest of me ;)

Last edited:
Your lips are amazingly suckable, with or without the lipstick. In fact I could lick and kiss and suck on every inch of your lovely body for hours on end.

Beautiful..just fucking beautiful...creamy milky pure skin and still ver kissable lips...I want you to crawl to me just like that

Back