Pissing In Mouth?

Pinkcrystal

Virgin
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Posts
6
Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
 
Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. 1.) How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

Someone here should know. Perhaps they'll come along soon and enlighten us? I don't know but I can make a fairly educated guess. I think.

1.) I imagine it would feel a little like relief, cause you know, you gotta piss. There is probably some power (I am dominated, marking and owning this person) and "I'm humiliating" this person and they like it (cool!) type feelings going on. Perhaps it's a woo hoo! I love water sports kind of thing? Or it could be, a turn off. "This is gross I'm never doing this again type of thing for one.

2.) For the recipient I imagine it's warm, wet, and salty. Depending on how they are bent it's probably anywhere from a turn on (he is humiliating me and I like it) (look how much this turns him on!) (God, I love piss play!) to a turn off (Did he eat asparagus again???) (This is messy! Yuck!) (I'm only doing this for him but I don't like it.).

Not that I've ever thought about this at length or anything . . .

:rose:
 
FF made a good approximation in her post: there's power, humiliation, relief, and pleasure all mixed in. Besides, it's a perfect starting point for oral sex.
 
Everyday tons of pee are wasted. Won't you please give?

:D

This is a sad thing :(

People wondering what it's like to piss in someones mouth... when there are people like me so very desperate to drink every drop of it!

Please please please stop wasting it and let me have it! :D
 
Yes, there could be a pee bank and people could contribute the needy, such as yourself, the pee deprived.

:devil:
 
*hijack*

I suddenly got a visual of a different kind of Glory Hole Establishment ... :eek:

If I could think of it, I'm sure they exist somewhere :rolleyes:

*/end hijack*
 
I have a very unshy bladder.

You could literally just walk up to me at any random time of any particular day and ask me if I could pee, and you'd get an affirmative response.
 
*hijack*

I suddenly got a visual of a different kind of Glory Hole Establishment ... :eek:

If I could think of it, I'm sure they exist somewhere :rolleyes:

*/end hijack*

For some reason, all the hijacks are really amusing me tonight.
 
Having been on both giving and reciving ends of pee play, i can say that for me, the reciving was probably the hottest, being tied to the bed and blindfolded, then feeling her kneel either side of my head and expecting her to lower her pussy onto my face only to be completley suprised by what felt like a red hot jet of her pee flowing all over my face, tried to open my mouth and drink as much as i could, and the pee just kept on coming!...womens bladders can hold so much liquid ;)
After finishing she did lower her pussy onto my face to lick her clean and she came within seconds...i guess she really enjoyed it too!
The giving i found to be really difficult, due to the massive erection (OK..not massive, just really hard!) i got whenever i tried. did manage it a few times, but to me, i always seem to find being pissed on to give a more erotic sensation, than actually doing the pissing...fortunatley for me...she felt the same.
 
Master gives me golden showers sometimes and he likes to aim it into my mouth. I am happy to take his piss in my mouth but I can't swallow it and he has no particular interest in making me (thus far). For us it is usually an end point to a scene and he'll have me kneeling in the bathtub while he tells me what a filthy little bitch I am and how much he knows I want his piss. It's very powerful to be covered like that by a fluid of his. He will also have me clean his piss-soaked cock afterwards, which is the only time I ever ingest the stuff.

It feels warm in the mouth and providing the PYL is adequately hydrated, it's not unpleasant at all. Pee is almost sterile when it leaves the body anyway. What gets me going is knowing how much of a kick it gives him to piss over me and humiliate me into cowering in the bathtub begging and/or thanking him. There is a certain eroticism in feeling the warm fluid cascade over me and seeing Master towering over me malevolently and growling filth at me as he does so. Sometimes he has me hold his cock in my mouth so that all the piss flows into my mouth and then out of it.
 
As a recipient I think there are two very different responses. One is that it can be very humiliating especially when you have given up control and somebody is just pissing over you and in your mouth. The other can be alomost devotional - you are receiving your dominant's golden wine as a gift and you welcome it. All depends on context and how it is delivered. Personally, I find the taste to be quite pleasant - warm and wet with a minerally taste. Love it!
 
I lay in my tub raise my legs over my head and piss on my face and in my mouth, dreaming it's sombody else.
 
Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
I am sure that the feelings differ depending on if you enjoy pee play or not. I have pissed on men and in their mouth's at the same time. I didn't get a whole lot of feelings of sexual excitement out of it, but it was enjoyable and amusing to me seeing how much they liked it.

I have never been with a man who pissed in my mouth or been pissed on by anyone. I don't care for any kind of bathroom play so I can tell you how it would feel to me. I am sure that having my mouth used as a toilet would be a huge humiliation to me.

I have had to pee in a bowl and lap some of it up as punishment while my Master watched me on cam...that also felt humiliating and very humbling to me. I did enjoy standing over the bowl and peeing in it in front of him though.
 
It isn't so easy to swallow with the penis in the mouth, but easy enough when it is 'shot in' from a few inches away. My husband has pee'd in my mouth, pee'd in a glass and I've drunk it also made me pee in a glass and then drink it myself. He has also pee'd on me, body and face. All good stuff.

Humiliating? Sort of I suppose but after a few times you just get used to it, but that seems to count for just about anything as far as I can see. Once you've done whatever it is a few times the humiliation goes and you just get on with it.
 
It isn't so easy to swallow with the penis in the mouth, but easy enough when it is 'shot in' from a few inches away. My husband has pee'd in my mouth, pee'd in a glass and I've drunk it also made me pee in a glass and then drink it myself. He has also pee'd on me, body and face. All good stuff.

Humiliating? Sort of I suppose but after a few times you just get used to it, but that seems to count for just about anything as far as I can see. Once you've done whatever it is a few times the humiliation goes and you just get on with it.

Yeah, it's the old saying - it's only kinky the first time. I used to find pissplay so dark and deviant but as soon as something becomes part of your standard repertoire, the edginess is lost.

*sigh*
 
Golden Showers

A lady I knew very well back in the '50's had a BF with a long, uncut cock. The foreskin completely covered the end of his cock and was what they call a "tunnel" foreskin. They were also good drinking buddies and while she often wore either a garter belt and stockings or a garter girdle and stockings she liked for him to piss all over her. I saw them a couple of times and he never skinned his foreskin back when he pissed on her. He just let it roar out of his cock and blasted her all over with his piss. She got it in the face, the mouth, on her teats, and on her cunt.
When he was done she took it in her mouth and sucked him off till he came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, then they had a bottle of beer and she washed the rest of it down with beer. Then she would go out on the porch on the side of the house, spread her legs wide apart and stand there and piss all over the place.
 
1.) I imagine it would feel a little like relief, cause you know, you gotta piss.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *Dies laughing*

So obvious, yet so funny when said out loud. You funny, girl. You funny.

I have a very unshy bladder.

You could literally just walk up to me at any random time of any particular day and ask me if I could pee, and you'd get an affirmative response.

Thank you, Captain Random.




:D
 
Yeah, it's the old saying - it's only kinky the first time. I used to find pissplay so dark and deviant but as soon as something becomes part of your standard repertoire, the edginess is lost.

*sigh*

i dunno. i've been his piss whore for a while now and i still get squicky every time it happens.

it's a little easier than the first time (when i lept out of bed, jumped around like a tazmanian devil screaming "i can't f'ing believe you peed in my mouth!!). and i've sort of gotten the technique of controlling his flow and breathing down.

but that initial feeling of what the f*ck? is always there.

to the OP - it's not as gross as you think it's going to be. i'd actually rather drink his piss than have it all warm and sticky on me.
 
Back
Top