The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is simply too much funny shit on this board today that I want to respond to but just can't.

It's everything I have to keep my fingers off the submit button so I think I'll just go take a shower and do my 2 hour getting pretty regime instead.

I've got a date tonight and that's funny shit all in itself... LOL

: snogs Miss ADR in the hope of annoying my new LDR Catalina :

Yes I am waaaaaaaaaaaaay one up on you, I'm drooling over some Sous Chef on Hells Kitchen and you're there with the Dom styling version of the Spanish Inquisition that adores you and is demanding your presence. Lucky , lucky me . Little Miss Lucky ! Oh well at least our darling little cat loved me this morning, that is right up until the time it got fed.

I have a reason to breath.

Hells Kitchen UK Version starts on Friday here, I now have reason to drag my sorry self from sweet repose yet another week !

Welcome home Miss Cat :rose:

PS I did notice you haven't taken me up on the 'snog', thank you, quite seriously thank you.

I know I am late to this party, but Gordon Ramsey is fabulously Domly...<sigh>

If I run into the Adieu thread and say, me, Sir W, it was me who said that(!), how much of an attention whore does that make me?

Wow. On an unrelated note, that may have been the most poorly structured sentence I've ever written. Kewl. :cool:

On a further isolated blurt (that's right, bitches, I pay attention to thread titles! :mad:), my closet is clean. It's awesome how clean it is. Next up, kidlet's very scary closet...

If I run into the Adieu thread and say, me, Sir W, it was me who said that(!), how much of an attention whore does that make me?
I dunno... but the Grammar Nazi in me would quietly mention that one should say, "Sir W, it was I who said that!" :devil: :rolleyes: On second thought, considering the number and ¿quality? of attention whores one could single out here, I don't think that would even put you in the top ten. ;)
Wow. On an unrelated note, that may have been the most poorly structured sentence I've ever written. Kewl. :cool:
Maybe that you've ever written, but not that I've seen here, even if one eliminates the non-native English speakers. ;) At least the average reader can make sense of your sentence.
On a further isolated blurt (that's right, bitches, I pay attention to thread titles! :mad:), my closet is clean. It's awesome how clean it is. Next up, kidlet's very scary closet...
Good luck with the kidlet's closet, ITW!
Thanks! I'm so very afraid...
If you really want to be afraid, volunteer to come down and clean my closet! Mwahahahaha!

On second thought, considering the number and ¿quality? of attention whores one could single out here, I don't think that would even put you in the top ten.!

Oh, but I bet I'd make it into the Top Ten Attention Whores of Lit. :devil:

He says "no sex?"

I say "not in that dream, no"

And suddenly, I'm bloody fucking CRAVING his cock rammed up into my pussy.

I think I missed something about the av theme week or something.

I was just saying. A very long, long day.

Oh, but I bet I'd make it into the Top Ten Attention Whores of Lit. :devil:

I guess it would depend on how one defines "attention whore". Sure, you comment on a lot of threads, are flirty and sarcastic, sometimes sardonic, sometimes bitchy... all said with love dear ;) ... but attention whore.. now I'd define that as someone who goes out of their way to steal the attention from someone they see as getting all the current attention. THis is accomplished either by hijacking the thread or making their own threads to ensure that they are the center focus of attention...

I dont see you doing that THAT much.. :D

Of BDSM Talk maybe. I ventured into the GB last night and DAMN there are some wacky people there.

Yeah, they're way too scary for me. That's why I stay here, where the people are, y'know, like normal... :devil:

I guess it would depend on how one defines "attention whore". Sure, you comment on a lot of threads, are flirty and sarcastic, sometimes sardonic, sometimes bitchy... all said with love dear ;) ... but attention whore.. now I'd define that as someone who goes out of their way to steal the attention from someone they see as getting all the current attention. THis is accomplished either by hijacking the thread or making their own threads to ensure that they are the center focus of attention...

I dont see you doing that THAT much.. :D

Nah. If I need attention that badly, I'll start my own thread. Or a pic thread. :devil:

sanjuaneros said:
I love your eyes.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back