The LATINA Thread!!!

Latina Dating Tip #3

If you're having a fight with your Latina girlfriend and her nipples get hard,
it doesn't mean she wants to have sex (well, it might :rolleyes: )
it probably just means arguing is in her blood.

(we are a very passionate about everything people you know ;) :) )

tumblr_oshn73WDkN1v7j49wo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oinugssjFx1u0o78do1_500.jpg

Latina Dating Tip #4

If your Latina girlfriend accuses you of being a racist and ashamed of dating her,
invite one or two of your friends over to your house one weekend so they can tell her
that she's crazy and that she's really, really, REALLY pretty and he's lucky to have her."
:D

Last edited:
tight_dresses_46.jpg

Which one looks like she'd be the most fun in bed and why?

(you can say the blonde if you must - I promise I won't be mad.
however, there is a CORRECT answer ;) :) )

The one on the right. She is tall, beautiful and has a sultry take control smile. Plus she has an absolutely smoking body.

I wouldn't deny any of them though.

Latina Dating Tip #5

If you're thinking of asking your Latina girlfriend if she wants to try
something kinky this weekend, just go ahead and assume the answer is yes.

(if you don't already know by now we'll agree to just about anything in bed
she's probably already getting bored and planning to leave your ass any day! :D )

tumblr_njdf0porPG1u71biio1_400.gif

tight_dresses_46.jpg

Which one looks like she'd be the most fun in bed and why?

(you can say the blonde if you must - I promise I won't be mad.
however, there is a CORRECT answer ;) :) )

The leggy woman on the right. Can look her in the eyes while she wears heels and also have those long legs wrapped around you, press those over her head and stretch her out as well .:cool: The other women look nice while she looks BAD.:devil:

Sofia and Salma are my other two role models/girl crushes - thankx for posting! :kiss:

Latina Dating Tip #3

If you're having a fight with your Latina girlfriend and her nipples get hard,
it doesn't mean she wants to have sex (well, it might :rolleyes: )
it probably just means arguing is in her blood.

(we are a very passionate about everything people you know ;) :) )

tumblr_oshn73WDkN1v7j49wo1_540.jpg

I would fight to see this!

It is off to a wonderful and arousing start. Thank you Lizzie!

What I like about Latinas is that they are extremely extroverted, passionate and fearless about offering their opinion on any subject.

In a conversation with virtual strangers in Brazil, and within just a few minutes of meeting them, I got to listen to a conversation between a young couple and an uncle (in the young man's family) who asked the female "so, when did you first give him a blowjob?!" She answered with humor and without hesitation or embarrassment.

Also, Latinas dress really well and surround themselves with color and light. They are bold and beautiful.

It is off to a wonderful and arousing start. Thank you Lizzie!

What I like about Latinas is that they are extremely extroverted, passionate and fearless about offering their opinion on any subject.

In a conversation with virtual strangers in Brazil, and within just a few minutes of meeting them, I got to listen to a conversation between a young couple and an uncle (in the young man's family) who asked the female "so, when did you first give him a blowjob?!" She answered with humor and without hesitation or embarrassment.

Also, Latinas dress really well and surround themselves with color and light. They are bold and beautiful.

That is ALL true! :D

You know us well, sir!

I have no idea what she is saying when she talks about the weather, but I'll watch Yanet Garcia tell it like it is any chance I get!

how_s_the_weather_today__by_todossomoscacahuate-d9n2g9m.jpg

It is often said that opposites attract.

Everyone is different, yet do Latinas - because they are generally outgoing by nature - prefer introverted companions? Does it go for Latinos in general?

Back