Imagine a well-loved book turned into an x-rated one

Since I like incest stories, perhaps 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe', which would have scope for plenty of brother/sister sucking and fucking (although for Literotica tastes, the ages would have to be raised a bit). There are also anthropomorphic animals and mythical beasts, which might be a turn on for someone.

DH Lawrence's 'Sons and Lovers' is a book I know only from the title, but it's a tantalising prospect for that alone. Mother/son incest is my favourite type of incest.
 
Three Musketeers

Someone's already said it, but the Three Musketeers has it all to make an x-rated book. Four guys on the road just fucking their way round France. So many scenarios, mostly gangbangs, and some great bisex opportunities. All that flowing hair and beards, sword play, great erotic punning and banter, and a line of deflowered gals and guys in their wake. Who was that masked man? Tally Ho!
 
The Diskworld books he should have had young witches, a lot of fertility rites and stuff, dancing naked round bonfires etc
 
Pride and Prejudice could be made to work because the societal pressure and repression would create dramatic tension, against which the characters' hidden desires would conflict. Elizabeth could be a secret sub and Darcy a secret dom, and they have to overcome their mutual disdain for each other to reveal their true natures and desires to one another, with a big romp at the end, featuring cuffs and crops.

To Kill A Mockingbird could be turned into a story of wild incest between Mayella and her father Bob and of interracial lust between Mayella and Tom. Scout (assuming she's over 18 if the story is going to be here at Lit) could carry on a wild kinky affair with Boo, with him leaving sex toys in odd places for her to find and use. Meanwhile, Atticus, working against the type of his straight-laced public reputation, is a bondage sub who submits regularly to his femdom, the local librarian. The local KKK chapter is just a front for wild gay male group sex. The local sheriff's deputy infiltrates the group to find out what they're up to and gets drawn -- reluctantly at first but then enthusiastically -- into their activities and is gang banged.

I haven't read this in a few years but I thought this was already kind of implied? At least that's what I've always thought was going on.

I was trying to think of some that I think would be interesting but my mind went to mush and all I can come up with is Alice In Wonderland...I think her and the white rabbit could probably have something going on. Or her and the caterpillar. The Mad Hatter?
 
Instead of The Three Bears, we could have The Three Bares. Imagine the possibilities with that!
 
I haven't read this in a few years but I thought this was already kind of implied? At least that's what I've always thought was going on.

As best I can recall, the book leaves that question open, but it certainly has that vibe to it. Bob Ewell is an abusive and controlling man who exploits Mayella for just about everything else, so it wouldn't be a stretch.
 
I haven't read this in a few years but I thought this was already kind of implied? At least that's what I've always thought was going on.

It's hinted at, and left open to interpretation. My suggested version would fill in the gaps, so to speak.
 
TV shows

It's not just books. I'd like to see some TV shows made into X rated movies. Does anyone remember Silk Stalkings? Surely that was just a 2 hour porno edited into one hour for TV. An hour of those guys fucking must have ended up on the cutting room floor.
 
Since I like incest stories, perhaps 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe', which would have scope for plenty of brother/sister sucking and fucking (although for Literotica tastes, the ages would have to be raised a bit). There are also anthropomorphic animals and mythical beasts, which might be a turn on for someone.

DH Lawrence's 'Sons and Lovers' is a book I know only from the title, but it's a tantalising prospect for that alone. Mother/son incest is my favourite type of incest.

I always thought Swallows and Amazons had a lot of potential for that. John, Susan, Nancy and Peggy. Titty and Roger would've been too young but John with all those girls.... and they were always off on their own.
 
I posted in another thread about giving a decent sex scene to James Bond (maybe Pussy Galore, from "Goldfinger", although she's definitely gay in the book) or Captain Kirk (maybe finish that famous kiss with Lt. Uhura. Oh, wait; that's my fantasy). I also mentioned Nick and Nora Charles from "the Thin Man" by Dashiel Hamett. (A smart, sexy, sophisticated couple, who I imagine are kinky AF).

How about "Time Enough for Sex" as a sequel to Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love". There's lots of variety in getting Lazarus Long laid.

I re-read three Travis McGee books over the summer. John D. MacDonald got McGee into bed regularly. But one minute he's tracing his finger down her spine, and the next minute they're having breakfast on deck. McGee needs to get some!
 
How about "Time Enough for Sex" as a sequel to Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love". There's lots of variety in getting Lazarus Long laid.

That would be To Sail Beyond the Sunset; although it could stand to be a bit more graphic in place of the "fade to black" just when things get good.
 
Late to the party, but a bad adaption of Lord of the Rings was made into a film: The Lord of the G-Strings. So it can be done.


Although I enjoy a good parody as much as the next guy, I would much rather see someone take a genre and recreate it rather than attempt to take someone else's world and abuse it.


Let's face it, there didn't seem to a shortage of hobbits or men in Middle Earth, so there had to be plenty of reproducing (and practicing) going on.


The same is true in a lot of seminal works (no pun intended).

Where did all the "orphans" come from in Dicken's works?
The ultimate sex without consequences in the Time Machine.
They had to be doing more than drinking in those cantinas in Star Wars.
Sex around the World in 80 Days.
Gulliver's Travels.
Long John Silver. Why do you think they called him Long?

The possibilities are endless.
 
It's not just books. I'd like to see some TV shows made into X rated movies. Does anyone remember Silk Stalkings? Surely that was just a 2 hour porno edited into one hour for TV. An hour of those guys fucking must have ended up on the cutting room floor.

TV shows . . . Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman . . . she brings sick frontier people back to health through . . . unconventional treatments. Sex and Jane Seymour works for me.
 
I can’t believe no one has said this yet, but Of Human Bondage!

Even though it’s more about a guy trying to find his place in the world as well as love, companionship and yes, sex...there is plenty of room to amp it up. There’s a selfish bitch who could be a Domme and into actual bondage as we know it. There’s an older woman; a younger woman; a woman who is kind of an airhead, but an airhead who reads, so she could be really into erotica; and a starving artist who might be desperate enough to resort to porn or prostitution. The book also follows his career path, so there are plenty of opportunities for worktime fun as well! ;)
 
Last edited:
The Nutcracker. It would feature a female dominatrix. You can guess the rest. :D
 
I've seen a number of classics and fairytales redone erotically as comics or films. And the world overflows with pervy fanfic. Music can be tarted-up too -- I have stories here based on folk and pop songs. Anything can be pornographed. Except maybe Kafka's METAMORPHOSIS. Unless you're into cockroach sex. Banana slugs were enough for me. Well, maybe pastiche Kafka with archy & mehitabel.

For pr0nizing classics, try an alternate POV, like MOBY THE DICK as told by the whale, or SNOW WHITEY as told by the seven horny multiracial dwarves. (I base this on a theology class project to rewrite Genesis from the serpent's POV.)
 
I've seen a number of classics and fairytales redone erotically as comics or films.

I've thought about trying a fairytale. Snow White has endless possibilities. Cinderella with a magical glass dildo rather than a glass slipper. Anne Rice did a very odd erotic take on Sleeping Beauty and turned it into three novels. Beauty and the Beast would work well. So would Little Mermaid.
 
Given the number of women Roland beds in his quest, I reckon the "Dark Tower" books by Stephen King could be turned quite raunchy. Not to mention Eddie and Susannah.
 
Back
Top