The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adds her to the girl pile he is cuddling

Awww nothing could be worse than that stands game we played last night!

Would be dragged into cuddling, but only if the Lady Tess permitted her presence.

Dude, that was just all kinds of awful. If I were a stronger pvper, I would have died a little inside lol. I kinda think Strands has turned into joke. The tanks were not always that fast. Gates were stronger. You had to actually fight for graveyards to win. I kinda hate that map now.

Would be dragged into cuddling, but only if the Lady Tess permitted her presence.

Dude, that was just all kinds of awful. If I were a stronger pvper, I would have died a little inside lol. I kinda think Strands has turned into joke. The tanks were not always that fast. Gates were stronger. You had to actually fight for graveyards to win. I kinda hate that map now.

Yeah. it has gone the way of AV.

but at least I had good company.

yawn s
Ok back too bed!

Thst day is today, beautiful.

drags Tess back to bed then curls his broad, strong frame around her almost protectively. Letting his natural body heat seep into her skin.

Sweet dreams.

:kiss:

I actually did go back to sleep and got to stay that way, I am shocked. Now I get to write and cook all day, yay!

Awww.
Thanks to my boss, I can buy myself a Valentines present.
A pack of Smirnoffs and cookie dough.

Fuck you, I'm doin' it.

That's usually the case. I was surprised I got back to sleep. I dreamt I was still awake, though. It was very confusing.

That's usually the case. I was surprised I got back to sleep. I dreamt I was still awake, though. It was very confusing.

That's actually happened to me several times. It was really bad once when I was extremely sick. I think it was actual hallucinations and not dreams, though

That's actually happened to me several times. It was really bad once when I was extremely sick. I think it was actual hallucinations and not dreams, though
In high school, my dad used to wake me up for school, but I'd fall back asleep, but I'd be dreamig that I'd woken up. So my dad would get really annoyed with me and wake me up again and I'd be very, very confused.

*Sighs* going to be a long day at work...It's 1 and non of the first start cases are done....I think I'm going to be trapped here really late tonight...I almost want to be here all night...so I can stay home tomorrow...

Just one post needed for Armphid and I'm all caught up.
Wootwoot!!

ETA:
Izza battle of the booties, DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back