What have you stuck up your ass?

I think the "strangest" thing would be a bar of soap. i was at a hotel, it was shaped like and egg, and I lubed it up and stuck it in. My ass apparently liked it because it sucked it right out of my hands and it became lodged inside. I spent the next 40 minutes trying to shit it out. Handles, boys and girls, are important!
 
The first time I discovered the joy of rectal insertion, I went wild that weekend. I took: markers, hairbrush, screwdriver handles, and even worked up to about 7" of a thick-handled shovel.
My brother played the steel guitar, I loved his bars: chrome-plated brass with rounded ends, one was 3/4 in, the other a full inch diameter, and heavy. About 3 3/4 inches long. And the cold of room temperature metal felt neat as it slowly warmed up. I never did tell him; often wished he'd have caught me
 
Years ago when I was a teenager I used a frozen stick of butter, it was the first time I had placed anything in my ass, nice until it melted all over the toilet and my mom needed it for cooking that night, never told her what happened.
 
if large is strange, then

The largest would be an empty beer bottle, that takes some time and effort to open up far enough. The other large item is the business end of a baseball bat. I really like playing with that toy. I do have some video of one of those playtimes, if anyone is interested.
 
I've been told several times I have my head up my ass...that would have to be the largest insertion!
 
off the top of my head: markers, plunger, coke bottle, electric toothbrush, vibrator, butt plug

my absolute favorite was my cusins high heels. i inserted one up there by sitting on it. the trick is getting it at the right angle. then i came all over the other heel and licked it clean

the whole high heels thing is so fucking hot never thought to do that with one lol.

This whole topic has my precum soaking my boxers :| i've only ever inserted a finger and pen in my ass, would love to take a nice big cock, whilst one fucks my mouth :)

i am soaked as well this is a hot thread for sure, you should expand your anal play it can be very exciting.

as for me the things ive ass fucked would be markers, banana, fingers, aneros toys, glow stick (break the hook off and file down so it is smooth), tampons (max absorb lol), lip stick tube, ice cream scoop handle, hair brush handle, drum sticks, and screw driver handles.
 
easier question would be what havent i had in my ass .... i love having my asshole stretched wide. biggest thing ive fucked it with was a 1 litre steel thermos
 
had a 8 inch vibrator up my arse last night was the biggest thing so far, also had toothbrushes, hairbrushes, vibrating razors and of course fingers lol
 
Ice cubes (Small ones). You have to wait until they melt but you'll have quite a rush while it lasts ;)
 
insertions

I used a palmolive deoderant can last night in the bath, felt great then a slightly larger plastic hand cream jar. I t was only 2 inches long but stretched me open.
 
My favorite thing to put in my ass is my broom handle. its studded at tue end if.it like if it was a dildo. i recently came into possesion of a small baseball bat that i want to try. just havent gotten the courage or time yet.
 
My favorite thing to put in my ass is my broom handle. its studded at tue end if.it like if it was a dildo. i recently came into possesion of a small baseball bat that i want to try. just havent gotten the courage or time yet.

I'd like to put you up my ass
 
Fingers, butt plug bad even a very large realistic dildo cast for a porn star. nd oh yes...nice hard cocks;)
 
.

Wife was a sleep yesterday morning, i was horny so got up showered, enjoyed an hour long enema session then slowly worked up arse loose until i could slide shampoo bottle into it.
Felt great and she slept thru the whole thing. :)
 
wow this got me thinking.

my own fingers.
then pens, markers.
then I discovered long neck beer bottles. had a lot of fun with those over the years.
used my wife's vibrators. the small one first then worked my way up to the big one which really stretched me.
I worked the night shift, all alone in this big building, would go into the ladies room, put a condom on the toilet plunger and fuck myself silly on the couch in there.
I got a small butt plug and vibrator after my divorce, oh yeah and anal beads.
hot dogs and even celery sticks!

not sure if I got everything.

Wow this brings back lot of memories. Don't do it anymore.

But I think I may have a beer or two in the refrig!
 
Back
Top