New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Hi BW!

And hello again boots! Long time no see - though the av pic is worth the wait ;)

i giggle a little and then went and over thought it. Pigs wouldnt normally eat other pigs would they...
She was kinda on the right track but got her message wrong.

Lol dude pigs eat everything insight as long as it will stand still long enough..
Maybe she was implying that police weren't only pigs but cannibals as well?

Lol dude pigs eat everything insight as long as it will stand still long enough..
Maybe she was implying that police weren't only pigs but cannibals as well?

I did think that. Many animals will do that.
Hmmm suppose. Still doesn't quite fit.
Mind you i think i'm just emotional about the wasting of the bacon.

I did think that. Many animals will do that.
Hmmm suppose. Still doesn't quite fit.
Mind you i think i'm just emotional about the wasting of the bacon.

Must be the waste of the bacon its way to expensive to chuck about lol

Better than vegetarian bacon?

It's the hollandaise which is the real essential...

I'd take tofu over low fat Bacon any day.
Least tofu is just plain and you can add whatever flavor ya want
That crap just taste awful lol

I agree - tofu's not that bad. But then there's always steak...

Nice day in Auckland? It was good here in Welly till about 7 when a front came through...

I agree - tofu's not that bad. But then there's always steak...

Nice day in Auckland? It was good here in Welly till about 7 when a front came through...

Actually I've moved.. now down Christchurch way.. offered a live in hotel management job so I took it within a heart beat
Not to bad down here f*cking cold lol

Actually I've moved.. now down Christchurch way.. offered a live in hotel management job so I took it within a heart beat
Not to bad down here f*cking cold lol

Haha - oh right. And here I was thinking there weren't any hotels in Christchurch anymore..!

Lol well there is more now with the rebuild :D people always need somewhere to stay..

When down for work it's been hard to find a place - but maybe not now with an inside contact :D

I passed through last week actually - it does look like things are finally moving along, and a good male to female ratio for you to work with apparently ;)

When down for work it's been hard to find a place - but maybe not now with an inside contact :D

I passed through last week actually - it does look like things are finally moving along, and a good male to female ratio for you to work with apparently ;)

I got a spare room! If you need a place to crash let me know :D
Or I'll put you up at work for mates rates aka half price

Oh and hey - anyone going to any of the cricket?

Not a huge fan but got free tickets to the game vs. England here. Only half a day out but a good game though!

Oh and hey - anyone going to any of the cricket?

Not a huge fan but got free tickets to the game vs. England here. Only half a day out but a good game though!

Had some freebies myself so thought id pop in after work. Didnt bother in the end as the game was almost over haha.

I'm hanging out till Easter - it's been far too long since the last four day week...

Back