Southern Gentleman [Open to 1 male]

Things were escalating quickly, and Charlotte hummed against his lips in anticipation. Sure, she had slept with her fair share of guys on the first date, it was nothing new to her, and she was more than willing to hand herself over to such a gentleman.

She traced her tongue along the shape of his lower lip as her hand trailed from his hair, her fingertips tracing the shape of his chiseled pectorals, then to his abs.
 
Charlotte s hands felt so good as they rubbed down his chest and torso.
That's when a slight pang of guilt came over Grant. Had he given her to much wine to lower her inhibitions. This girl was special and he knew it . If the relationship was going to go further it would have to be when they were both fully capable of making decisions not impaired by alcohol consumption.
Char it's getting late I'd better be getting you home Grant said as he stood her up. But you have to promise you'll go with me to the fair tomorrow.
 
When Grant broke the kiss, Charlotte stopped her hand just above the waistline of his jeans, their eyes connecting once again. "Home?" She questioned him as the two of them stood up. She couldn't holdback the sigh of disappointment. Was it something she did? She narrowed her eyes at him, her vision struggling to focus through the faint haze caused by the alcohol, or maybe it was just from the lust she had been overcome by. "Uhm, yeah, I guess." She nodded her head subtly.
 
Pulling up to Charlotte house Grant once again helped her out of the truck. This time instead of letting go he let is hand slide down to her supple bottom. Grabbing both cheeks he pulled her tight to himself . As you can tell I've had a wonderful time tonight he said as he stared into her eyes knowing she could feel his hardened manhood against her soft belly. It's been that way since we were sitting on the swing he emphasized as he grabbed her butt cheeks tighter and wiggled her body against it. He leaned in again giving her a passionate kiss.
You better get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8 well get some breakfast and I'll show you some of the sights before we hit the fair.
He lightly swatted her backside as he admired it while she walked away. Waiting till she was safely inside before getting in his truck. He practically cursed the morals of a Southern Gentleman as he began to count the minutes till he would see this remarkable woman again
:rose::
:rose:rose:
:rose: :rose::rose:
:rose::rose::rose:
:rose
 
Grant woke up with a raging woody. Thoughts of Charlotte racing through his mind.
He was tempted to relieve himself but thought better of it.
After a shower and some morning grooming he headed to to pick up the lovely lass from New York. Come in he heard her Say. Walking in could see her through the half open bathroom door clad only in a towel applying her last touches of makeup.
 
You look beautiful in the morning Grant told her as she came towards him. Still wearing only a towel . They embraced and he kissed her deeply . His hand wandered down to the hem of the towel. Gliding it back up he felt like a school kid all over again as he made contact with her bare cheek
 
Charlotte swept a makeup brush gently across her cheek as she added the finishing touches. A gentle knock sounded at the door, and she glanced sideways at the clock, which read 7:56. "Wow, punctual.." She thought to herself before calling out that the door was unlocked. She gave herself a once over in the mirror, adjusting her white towel ever so slightly around her bare chest.

Moments after he stepped into the room, he greeted her with a passionate kiss, his hand wandering swiftly beneath the towel. It was as if he were beginning with where he left off last night, which left Charlotte dreaming of what could have been
 
breakfast

Being a Gentleman Grant believed it wasn't right to have sex on the first date. Not that he never had but those relationships never lasted . A one night romp was not what he was looking for . Yet it took everything he had to stop last night's play from being one of those nights. He knew they had both drank a little more then and he didn't want to take advantage of Charlotte by putting her in a position that she might regret.
Today however was a different story.
Seeing Charlotte in the towel started is Blood rushing all over again.
Then when he tasted the sweetness of her kiss and his hand began to caress her bare backside
He knew right away what he was going to have for breakfast.
It was Charlotte
 
Charlotte's hands made her way to either side of Grant's neck and she pulled away ever so slightly, her forehead resting against his. "Well, good morning to you, too."
 
It just got better now that I'm holding you once again Grant Replied. I could hardly sleep last night. Every time I close my eyes I kept seeing your pretty face. Beating myself up about what an idiot I was for taking you home. Thinking about how nice it would have been to have you laying there next to me.
By the way I love your outfit.
 
"Oh, this old thing?" Charlotte joked as she looked down at the towel that was the only thing keeping her unexposed. Being so close to Grant, she could swear that she could feel the growing bulge in his jeans through the thin fabric of her towel.
 
She was having a major effect on him. His member began to grow as he held her tight . Not wanting to be to obvious about his affection Grant took a small step back.
Let me take better look at It he said as he backed away .
Taking both her hand in his left. Grant lifted her arms above her head. With his right hand firmly planted on her waist he gave a slight push . The movement caused Charlotte to begin a slow pirouette like the ballerina she could easily pass for . It also had the added benefit of raising the old towel just enough to reveal the cusp of her cheeks as she turned
 
Charlotte spun herself in a slow circle, giving her ass a gentle shake as it came into Grant's view. She couldn't help but laugh as she returned to face him pulling his face to her once more to plant a soft kiss upon his lips.
 
The view of her sweet ass and the soft kiss she gave him caused more blood to flow tto to his manhood. Letting both hands slide to her cheeks he pulled her close. Lifting up a bit as he did.
He wanted Charlotte to feel the effect she was having on him
 
Charlotte could feel his growing manhood pressing between them, his Wrangler jeans resisting more tension. She smiled into the kiss as she slipped a slender hand between them, tracing his abdominals between the thin fabric of his t-shirt before dipping lower, massaging ever so gently at the bulge in his jeans.
 
He felt her rub over him . He felt a little light headed as even more blood rushed to his privates
He felt like he was burst right through his jeans. Please take it out soon he thought to himself. Charlotte must have read his mind . Moving her hands to undo his button just as her wardrobe malfunctioned and the towel feel to the floor
God she's magnificent thought Grant as he reveled in her nakedness
 
I hate being on page 4 Grant said as pulled her close and kissed her again letting his hands glide over her now bare back
 
Back
Top