Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're welcome :)

Yeah I might be a cool chicka but i still have the female disease ;)

that didn't cum out right...

you're welcome :)

Yeah I might be a cool chicka but i still have the female disease ;)

I will admit... that even hearing that... I'd still want your legs wrapped around my head.

(and... rant on... it will teach us all a bit about how to better treat our ladies...)

I will admit... that even hearing that... I'd still want your legs wrapped around my head.

(and... rant on... it will teach us all a bit about how to better treat our ladies...)

Having our legs wrapped around you head is one nice way to be GOOD to us ladies' :)

and being good to you....

Having our legs wrapped around you head is one nice way to be GOOD to us ladies' :)

would be a pleasure... would you hold me tight to reward me for such close attention to your needs?? to make sure I was involved in each moment of your pleasure?

Naughty :devil: ..id love to have it remedied though. 2years since a mans hand so much as brushed up against my hard nipples..sighs

Something is wrong with the world when there are so many people who don't even get to enjoy the simple pleasures of carnal experience.

You look amazing from what I see. I can't believe that it has been 2 years since a man's hand has brushed up against you. I would so love to help you make up for all that lost time.

ohhhh no!

Naughty :devil: ..id love to have it remedied though. 2years since a mans hand so much as brushed up against my hard nipples..sighs

So how long since a hard cock put a nice dollop of cum on your hard nipples to be licked off??

Hi denrick my day was okay thanks. How bout you?

RE no boob action.

As much as id like to go and look for possible gropers going up to guys and asking them to grope me might give wrong impression :D

I like sex, i like it a lot but I got sick of one night stands. So I took a break and its lasted longer than i thought. But now im back in the market so hopefully not much longer to wait :)

Back