Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So aroused tonight.............

attachment.php

This has to be one of the hottest threads ever! Stuck at work today, but this is making it worth it. Can't wait to go home and wrap this in some of my wives panties!

Attachments

• IMAG0445.jpg
    IMAG0445.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 195
I have worn panties full time for the last three years, going on four, with my wife's approval. She says she likes me better in panties than in briefs. I wore them whenever I could for many years before revealing my desire to wear panties full time. As my wife puts it, even if a woman doesn't approve, a few square inches of cloth are hardly enough to end a relationship over. Even if a man's partner doesn't approve, the man's rights have to be considered. Relationships should never be based entirely on one person's needs.

Men in Panties

Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

I think it is very sexy and refreshing for men to use panties. I wear my wife's (she loves Victoria's). I once asked a former girlfriend to bring me one of her mother panties, just used, she brought me, a kind of warm , orange things.

It feels great!

I like woman panties, not for everyday ordinary wearing, but sometimes. I like when a ladyfriend of mine takes off her panties, I sniff them and I put them on, later we play, I lick her, we fuck, but I have the panties on, of course I need to pull them a little low, but I still have them on, and I feel the tension below the balls. She likes it to.

I have on very cool lace tonight.
These are my favorite panties, I love to play in these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back