What Will the GOP Do About the Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Roy Moore?

Interesting

In the new WaPo reporting a girl gives her account of the pedophile Moore calling up her high school and asking her "What're you doing?"

"I'm in Trig class," she replied.

SHe did go out with him, eventually, only to be creeped out by his kissing her. Funny, he drove her to a "dark part of a parking lot" just like Beverly.

He told a 17 year old he "dates" girls her age all the time. That one was AFTER he was married bwa ha ha

I really hope Alabama does elect him and the Rs have to seat a child molesting pedophile. He can sit next to Greg Gianforte at the State of the Union
 
Trump backed someone else in the Alabama senatorial race. He could just say, "Don't look at me. I didn't back him for the job."

Hmmm. You are right. But I remain confident that Trump will find a way to the cess pit. :)
 
Hmmm. You are right. But I remain confident that Trump will find a way to the cess pit. :)

Trump's dilemma here is that if he dumps on Moore he is rightfully just pointing the finger at himself for being the same sleazy sexual predator. Folks are correctly pointing to the identical cases even without Trump weighing in at all. It's a no-win situation for both Trump and the Republicans. Their best bet is if Moore loses the election (probably not likely) and closets himself in his study with a loaded pistol. He'd be off the news platter in a week.
 
Trump's dilemma here is that if he dumps on Moore he is rightfully just pointing the finger at himself for being the same sleazy sexual predator. Folks are correctly pointing to the identical cases even without Trump weighing in at all. It's a no-win situation for both Trump and the Republicans. Their best bet is if Moore loses the election (probably not likely) and closets himself in his study with a loaded pistol. He'd be off the news platter in a week.

Yeah but these GOP loons have no decency any longer and to his dying breath Moore will proclaim is innocence.

Professional asshole David Horowitz basically said a Teahadist would have to murder someone in order for Horowitz to NOT vote for him.

The bar really is that low: don't murder someone and you'll still have my vote.
 
I gave Leann Tweeden the benefit of the doubt and listened to her story. I was not convinced. Not one bit.

She tried really hard to make it seem like she was "sexually assaulted" and it traumatized her for life, but she went too far. I'm sorry, this is not a situation where she was a terrified 16 yr old in a dark car with a slimy 32 yr old man.

She was an adult who'd posed in Playboy and other places, and had a sex chat/video site where she sat naked in a hot tub asking guys to call her. A virginal little flower she was NOT.

That doesn't mean she couldn't have been sexually assaulted: of course she could have been. But she spoke and acted like she'd never ever encountered a sexual situation before in her life. Why no! (Hey guys! Hit me up for some steamy chat!) Her whole account did not ring true. A true reaction would have been, simply, "Oh, gross. What a pig." But there was nothing in that situation to bring on the horrible trauma she was trying to evoke.

She was made so "uncomfortable" on the whole USO tour because there was "sometimes" a "casual" atmosphere and "sexual jokes" (by everyone) AS IF she just stepped right out of church and it was all so shocking to her sensibilities! No, that's a bunch of bull.

Interesting factoids. She just happens to appear regularly on Fox, particularly on the Sean Hannity show. And, Roger Stone coincidentally tweeted that she would be sharing some "news" later today. So Stone, a notorious dirty trickster, knew about it.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Republican sleazeballs jumped on the bandwagon and made a false cry of rape, and here we go.

When a Beverly Nelson comes forth with a real story about Franken or any Dem, I'll be the first to admit it, but this is crap from the stinker.

Note to Leann: You wore big black glasses and no make up and barely combed your hair. That was also a dead giveaway.
 
Omg eek! Ahh! He . . . he . . . treated me like some kind of common sex object!

s560x316_Leeann_Tweeden.jpg


Just to be clear, this is not slut shaming. If Leeann had come out with a believable story of being ACTUALLY sexually assaulted, it wouldn't matter one bit that she's a ho.

Here she is today, on her way to her PhD in Homemaking:

th


Also: there's no proof he stuck his slimy liberal penis, I mean tongue, in her mouth.
 
Last edited:
Latest Fox News poll puts Doug Jones ahead of Roy Moore by eight points.

But we all know that they're fake news.

1510863596290.png
 
I'm not at all surprised that you think of the charge as being just a friendly little case of sexual predatory behavior by someone in a position of great responsibility, Box. ;)
cross out Moore and write in Bill

What branch of service were you in?
 
cross out Moore and write in Bill

Or Donald Trump. I don't (and never have) defended Bill Clinton on this point, but he's old news (not as recent in the news on current behavior as even Bush senior). Our current president is the worst of the sleazy predators lot who are going at the moment.

What branch of service were you in?

I was career CIA. Not military, but every bit as serving abroad in the crosshairs as any one in the military.

Donald Trump was a dodger of anything that would give him a hangnail.

I have no idea why you asked (or of whose cowardly alt you are).
 
This is exactly why I refuse to join in the Franken bashing. Democrats need to have a damn backbone. This was a political hitjob by Hannity Stone and probably Dump himself to take out a Dem Senator in retaliation for and because the GOP was embarrassed by one of their own who had aggressively sexually assaulted teenage girls.


The GOP only win by dirty tricks and creating false equivalencies.

Franken taking a photo mock touching this woman, who was famous for being a playboy playmate and nude model, as a joke, is nowhere in the same league as a grown man undressing and sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and nearly raping a 17 year old girl. It is also not the same as Dump bragging about grabbing womens genitalia, and when 15+ women came out about being harassed and attacked by him, he called them all liars and said he would sue them.

And it is OK for liberals to say there is a difference between these acts because there is a difference.
 
I think it's a great setup--for Franken to agree that he will resign for what little is being floated on him and he admits to if Trump will resign for a shitload of evidence he won't admit to but just sits there (including in his own in-public actions and words) as obviously true. :)
 
I agree.

It's a problem for the media, especially women broadcasters, etc. Of COURSE they can't call Leeann Stone Tweedum a Hannity hack. They have to support the women accusers, or at least appear to, when you know any woman with a brain can smell a faker, or at least, a HUGE exaggerator. But they can't say it. Their hands are tied. They're not about to suggest a woman is making a false/crap allegation.

But I'm not Mika Brzezinzki. I find fake rape/abuse allegations just as appalling as ACTUAL sexual assault, and I've had some unpleasant experience with them in real life.

I knew the Bannons of the world were just waiting for the moment they could trot out a puppet for their own ends. So they grilled Leeann, dug up the photo, and coached her.

Prediction: they will comb through every bit of Franken's life, esp his work in comedy in the 70s and 80s and they will find more instances of jokes that will be tweaked into "sexual harassment."

Poor Leeann! She was so traumatized!

This is exactly why I refuse to join in the Franken bashing. Democrats need to have a damn backbone. This was a political hitjob by Hannity Stone and probably Dump himself to take out a Dem Senator in retaliation for and because the GOP was embarrassed by one of their own who had aggressively sexually assaulted teenage girls.


The GOP only win by dirty tricks and creating false equivalencies.

Franken taking a photo mock touching this woman, who was famous for being a playboy playmate and nude model, as a joke, is nowhere in the same league as a grown man undressing and sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and nearly raping a 17 year old girl. It is also not the same as Dump bragging about grabbing womens genitalia, and when 15+ women came out about being harassed and attacked by him, he called them all liars and said he would sue them.

And it is OK for liberals to say there is a difference between these acts because there is a difference.
 
8 women came forward with their stories.

A ninth woman came forward to support one of the victim's testimony. Alabama is telling these women that they do not matter. Highly placed political officials are stepping forward to support Roy Moore.


Roy Moore is Alabama. Why will Alabama vote for Roy Moore, despite his reputation ? He is rigidly anti-abortion.


A letter from Kyle Whitmire
November 16, 2017


Mr. McConnell, you and your machine had a choice to make, and you threw everything you had behind Luther Strange.

It was obvious to everyone here that Strange had made a corrupt bargain. As Alabama's attorney general, Strange was supposed to be investigating whether Gov. Robert Bentley had used state resources to carry on and cover up an affair. But then this vacancy opened up in the United States Senate and Strange solicited the appointment from Bentley. It stunk, and every Alabamian smelled it.

But when other, more palatable Republicans, tried to mount campaigns to challenge him in the primary, you, Mr. McConnell, sent a message -- stay out of the race or be burned alive. Your super PACs openly threatened to blackball any political consultants who helped Strange's opponents. Even when Alabama Senate Pro Tem Del Marsh pleaded with you to stay neutral, you didn't listen.

You thought you knew better. You didn't.


The prospect of an alleged child molester taking a seat in the United States Senate is too much for you, as it should be for everybody.


And no matter how many women come forward against Moore, there's nothing they could say to sway Moore's disciples. They are now living in an alternate reality, where your party has given people permission to ignore facts they don't want to believe.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf...h_mccon.html#incart_most-read_opinion_article
 
Alabama is telling these women that they do not matter.

This is going a bit far. Nobody who has spoken up yet is "Alabama." I won't be surprised if he wins, but Alabama can't be fingered for anything until Alabama actually votes. Right?
 
This entire thread:

"Haha, your political party has an old, creepy guy who has had sexual assault charges lodged against him."

"Well so does yours."
 
This entire thread:

"Oh fuck, your political party has old, creepy guys who have had sexual assault charges lodged against them."

"Haha, well yours has one, too."
Fixed for ya. Just out of curiosity, of which old, creepy guys, who now hold or are seeking office, are you thinking? I think the oldest surviving creep is multiple groper George Herbert Walker Bush (R), but he's out of the game now.
 
This is exactly why I refuse to join in the Franken bashing. Democrats need to have a damn backbone. This was a political hitjob by Hannity Stone and probably Dump himself to take out a Dem Senator in retaliation for and because the GOP was embarrassed by one of their own who had aggressively sexually assaulted teenage girls.


The GOP only win by dirty tricks and creating false equivalencies.

Franken taking a photo mock touching this woman, who was famous for being a playboy playmate and nude model, as a joke, is nowhere in the same league as a grown man undressing and sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and nearly raping a 17 year old girl. It is also not the same as Dump bragging about grabbing womens genitalia, and when 15+ women came out about being harassed and attacked by him, he called them all liars and said he would sue them.

And it is OK for liberals to say there is a difference between these acts because there is a difference.
In the photo I've seen of Franken and Tweeden, his hands are not touching her jacket at all.
 
This entire thread:

"Haha, your political party has an old, creepy guy who has had sexual assault charges lodged against him."

"Well so does yours."

The Republicans have such a one as the leader of their party and they pussyfoot around him. I don't think you can top that one with a deflection.
 
Back
Top