How do you like your pussy licked ?

That sounds really nice.. tender, slow, teasing, prolonging, never eneding.....

Doesn't it?!!?

Just going back through and catching up on some of my older posts I forgot to subscribe to..and I forgot about this delicious thread!

BTW...You look beautiful in your av/pic! ;)

I love when a man is eating you out, and playing with your nipples at the same time.

*happy sigh*

A tongue on my clit and someone squeezing my nipples at the same time makes me cum in about 8 seconds. And hard!

Licking

From my point of view the best way is after it is fill and needing cleaned.

I love having my clit lightly sucked on. With a finger or two inside rubbing my g-spot. Hmm, just divine.

A woman needs this just as a man needs a woman's lips around his hard penis.... relax into this and have a blissful orgasm... or three or four.... and then see what he does to you....

I might just be that man, darling....

( -' :kiss:

mornings sounds like a great idea, too.... what time zone, and when must you leave for work?

Not really a fan. I always think it will be a good idea but feel uncomfortable when it happens. I would rather be in a position of submission. I feel like I should want it.. but I've had it done like 3 times in the past year and I do not care. I would much rather suck his cock.

Not really a fan. I always think it will be a good idea but feel uncomfortable when it happens. I would rather be in a position of submission. I feel like I should want it.. but I've had it done like 3 times in the past year and I do not care. I would much rather suck his cock.

You are the first woman I've heard of that didn't like it at all. Maybe you haven't had the right person lick it the way it should be licked? But then again maybe it's just not your thing. I don't think you will have many men that would complain that you would rather suck his cock.

You are the first woman I've heard of that didn't like it at all. Maybe you haven't had the right person lick it the way it should be licked? But then again maybe it's just not your thing. I don't think you will have many men that would complain that you would rather suck his cock.
It's not that I don't like it- it just brings up bad feelings, I guess, now that I think of it. A few things:

1) it feels good but I feel guilty for something being all about me and it makes me feel self conscious, uncomfortable, and feel pressure to finish quickly which then stresses me out and it doesn't work at all. SO I avoid it for that.

2) It took a while to even really let my husband do it in the first place because I had 2 people do it before which were bad experiences. First was a girl when I was 12 (she was a few years older) who I had an affair with. I experimented with her once and she blackmailed me to continue. I did not enjoy it and I am not really attracted to girls so I felt very awkward. I told her I didn't want this done but she wanted to and insisted.. The other was the first guy I slept with and he treated me awful and would never listen to no. When he went down on me, it wasn't for my pleasure- it was a method of control. He would lick right on the most sensitive part before I could even have a chance to get aroused. I would tell him it was so intense it hurt and he just grinned at me in a creepy way that scared me pinned my legs down and continued, faster even when I started to cry. I hated it. I told him I didn't like it, but he would do it anyway. The truth is, he technically raped me a few times too but I didn't want to see it that way at the time so I told myself things to make it my fault.

So all of that is why it took so long to try it in the first place but in the end it didn't matter. All of that aside, I don't feel comfortable receiving anyway. Not just with sex- I hate presents on birthdays, Christmas, baby shower... all makes me feel very awkward and I honestly just feel uncomfortable. I can't handle people doing anything for me. I like to do things for people, not the other way around. Just the way I am. Hence why I derive 10X more pleasure from giving head then receiving it.

Hmmmmm let's see..........

My favorite is being fucked with a 10 in dildo and having my clit licked and sucked at the same time!!! :devil:

It's not that I don't like it- it just brings up bad feelings, I guess, now that I think of it. A few things:

1) it feels good but I feel guilty for something being all about me and it makes me feel self conscious, uncomfortable, and feel pressure to finish quickly which then stresses me out and it doesn't work at all. SO I avoid it for that.

2) It took a while to even really let my husband do it in the first place because I had 2 people do it before which were bad experiences. First was a girl when I was 12 (she was a few years older) who I had an affair with. I experimented with her once and she blackmailed me to continue. I did not enjoy it and I am not really attracted to girls so I felt very awkward. I told her I didn't want this done but she wanted to and insisted.. The other was the first guy I slept with and he treated me awful and would never listen to no. When he went down on me, it wasn't for my pleasure- it was a method of control. He would lick right on the most sensitive part before I could even have a chance to get aroused. I would tell him it was so intense it hurt and he just grinned at me in a creepy way that scared me pinned my legs down and continued, faster even when I started to cry. I hated it. I told him I didn't like it, but he would do it anyway. The truth is, he technically raped me a few times too but I didn't want to see it that way at the time so I told myself things to make it my fault.

So all of that is why it took so long to try it in the first place but in the end it didn't matter. All of that aside, I don't feel comfortable receiving anyway. Not just with sex- I hate presents on birthdays, Christmas, baby shower... all makes me feel very awkward and I honestly just feel uncomfortable. I can't handle people doing anything for me. I like to do things for people, not the other way around. Just the way I am. Hence why I derive 10X more pleasure from giving head then receiving it.

I think I commented on what happened to you on the regrets thread and I can see why this is uncomfortable for you. I'm sorry you had to go though that.

You deserve to have someone give something to you from time to time. It's great that you like to give, I just hope that those you give to appreciate you.

I think I commented on what happened to you on the regrets thread and I can see why this is uncomfortable for you. I'm sorry you had to go though that.

You deserve to have someone give something to you from time to time. It's great that you like to give, I just hope that those you give to appreciate you.

I find most people who receive don't appreciate, but that's ok. They don't need to. Even giving is a selfish thing really- I receive good feelings from it. It's not like I get nothing out of it.

Thank you for your comment. You are sweet. :)
I'm ok with my past. And, I mean, that's what it is- passed. It makes me appreciate my present and future and not take things for granted. I don't think you can really know what it's like to be really happy unless you have been really unhappy. That's my rationalization and I am sticking to it. :p

I'm a guy and I love licking pussy. However the best has to be when she is sitting on top of my face. She gets more control, I get to bury my face in her pussy and then also get an amazing view of her body hovering above me, tits bouncing. It's just wonderful.

I find most people who receive don't appreciate, but that's ok. They don't need to. Even giving is a selfish thing really- I receive good feelings from it. It's not like I get nothing out of it.

Thank you for your comment. You are sweet. :)
I'm ok with my past. And, I mean, that's what it is- passed. It makes me appreciate my present and future and not take things for granted. I don't think you can really know what it's like to be really happy unless you have been really unhappy. That's my rationalization and I am sticking to it. :p

Thanks, so much.

Stick you your guns, it's all about what makes you happiest in life. :D

AG isn't alone

My first fiance' had the same bad experience (ex-boyfriend), and she could not shake that memory. If I was REALLY persistant, and we were more than a little buzzed, she could take it. She was not comfortable with it otherwise, and never climaxed from oral.
The @$$holes that ruin (too strong a word) scar, women for the rest of us need a good beating.

I know you want to hear from women, but this thread has me thinking about one of my favorite things about going down on a woman.

When I go in 'cold' (hasn't been any foreplay, I just sneak up and decide it's something I'd like to surprise her with), licking and nibbling all around, without directly touching her lips, she begins to open naturally. Each lick is a little salty or scented or whatever, but natural. But there is always one lick -- and you only get one per session -- where it starts out as just skin, and then mid-lick I make contact with her sweet juices, either because I've reached the source or because it has started to flow.

It's like that feeling you get in your mouth right before the first sip of orange juice, where your tongue is tingling in anticipation. Then after the first sip, it's gone.

I love, love, love that first taste. All the more when we get there slowly.

I like long tongue strokes from above my clit down to my hole, and I love teasing--licking my clit fast and hard, then backing off and tickling me lightly with tongue.

I like long tongue strokes from above my clit down to my hole, and I love teasing--licking my clit fast and hard, then backing off and tickling me lightly with tongue.

Oh wow, very very nice. :D Do you also like him to get it very wet or just moist?

Back