Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would tend to go with the general consensus here.

If we are both high the sex is absolutely fuckin' incredible. Our bodies move together in an unbelievable rhythm.

Taint a bad thing at all! :D
 
I get horny when smoking, but my wife doesn't smoke so I haven't actually had sex while high...which kinda sucks..sounds like it would be a lot of fun
 
sex while stoned....its more relaxing, it feels better, it seems to make her pussy feel warmer and wetter on my cock. I love it when she grinds back against me in doggy, and I can feel her juicy, peachy arse rubbing on me. I love the feeling of her wet, warm mouth sucking my cock. But best of all while high as anything, is the feeling of those huge, soft, bouncing tits being wrapped around my throbbing cock.

To sum up....

Love it!
 
I get horny when smoking, but my wife doesn't smoke so I haven't actually had sex while high...which kinda sucks..sounds like it would be a lot of fun

If you were high and had sex, then you have had sex while high.

While it is much better if you both are high and on the same mental wavelength, it is not necessary.

Is sex better for you after smoking a joint? Or is it the same either way? I would guess it is at least a little better.....for you anyway.
 
I do not smoke pot these days. But back in college, I was a wake 'n baker. I had sex high many times and, to this day, I remember the most earth-shaking orgasm I ever had like it was yesterday. A very hot, shapely co-ed and I had a few beers and smoked a joint or two (1978-era pot) and began to play.

I ate her pussy and she came and came. Then she sucked on my cock for a nice, long while. Then I climbed on her and we began to fuck. The sensations were so enhanced. I was so conscious of her big tits against my chest. I could feel her pussy tight and wet and warm around my cock gripping the whole length of it. She must have been right in tune with me because she was moaning and talking like she never had before. She had another orgasm and as she built to her third she begged me to cum with her. It was an out-of-body experience. I felt like I pumped a gallon of cum into her. My cock was so hard and just seemed to be hitting her spot because she shook and quivered like she was dying. I stayed inside her for a while and my cock stayed semi-hard for quite a while. I know I was blown away by her and she thought I was a super-stud.

BTW, pot is a serious drug and can be addictive in my opinion. Quitting was very hard for me. Have fun and stay safe.
 
Sex high

So me and my wife don't smoke pot but a few
Years ago we decided to have sex out on a balcony over looking the ocean at
A hotel we were at well the floor below us was having a party and they
Where smoking we where out on the balcony having sex
And getting high and it was amazing for the both of us
We fucked 6 or 8 times out there it was amazing
 
Never smoked pot but I did get carried away with a friend of mine after she and I got buzzed on alcohol.
 
four best memories (there were others)

I had my first 'high' sex on pot in my early twenties and it turned into our first marathon event - 9 AM 'til after 6 PM. Nine hours of fun with bathroom breaks and no food. I can't remember how many times we both came. The main reason we stopped was because we got the munchies! I'll never forget what she said to me and I quote: "My pussy will never be the same" LOL!

Two years later, I dated a different gal and we screwed many times on pot. Fantastic. She was pretty wild and would try any drug which was not my way. She ended up going through Lifespring (EST with a heart) and after that, she was totally nuts so we split.

A few years later, I dated a gal who was a Law Enforcement Professional (she always had the best pot because she knew where to get it) and she could not cum without having smoked before sex. It worked for her - and for me!

Then came Jenny ... literally. We almost always got high before we had sex and it was the best sexual relationship of my life. She is the only woman who could keep me hard after I came and make me cum more than once during a single screwing. Sadly, she became ill and died from bowel cancer (she had Crones Disease) and I miss her.

In recent years I dated a gal (in her 50s) who had been molested as a child and the only way she could relax enough to enjoy having sex was to be VERY high on pot. One and only one time she let me finger her g-spot and she came massively and she squirted (!) but for some reason it scared her, so she never allowed me to finger her G-spot again. Sad.

Pot has a relaxing effect on a person and often, it can operate as an afrodesiac. I have to say I miss the mellow 'good pot' from the 70s compared to the turbo-pot of today.
 
Weed, yes, but I'm only good for one round then I fall asleep in a lust buzz cloud.

Our drug of choice is Adderall. We both have a script to treat borderline personality disorder. Sometimes we take a few extra (10mg, time release), lock the doors, pull the shades and screw like no tomorrow.
 
Husband and I aren't "potheads" per se but one of our enjoyments is sex after "smoking". Some of the most instense orgasms I have is after partaking of cannibis. Anyone else love sex while high?

yes. touch is so intensified for me
 
omg...i can barely walk when im high. i have a problem that i feel gravity is pulling me in every direction. i always fall haha. i've tried having sex when i'm high...most of the time i pass out during the sex or pass out right after.
 
It's been twenty years but I remember having sex a few times while high. It took some getting used to and cotton mouth totally killed it. It took some practice to get used to it. Of course we never stopped at a joint so maybe that's why. Now sex on lsd, that was tricky! Also weird, really really weird. I remember finally cumming and seeing the most amazing colors and flashes of light. She was not amused, unfortunately. Did I mention it was really really weird?
 
Ok, I have had sex on the following drugs; pot, speed, acid, ecstasy, coke, ice and shrooms.

Shroom sex is amazing! The colours, the intensity, the connection... ohhh... Acid is similar but shrooms are so much better.
Ecstasy is very hard to avoid fucking on for me. I just want to touch and be touched and I get so ridiculously 'horny' (I hate that term for women, as women lack the horn with which to be horny).
Coke can be overwhelming, and also distracting. Same with speed and ice.
I can no longer take any of the above stimulants and hallucinogens.
I still smoke pot and to be honest, probably too much. With my husband, the sex is good regardless. :) Oh but when he's drunk at exactly the right point he can't cum. Those are gooood nights.
 
I never get totally blitzed. Just enough to feel buzzed. Usually it is just beer, a glass of wine, or the occasional vodka tonic or Tequilla shots. I like Jose Cuervo Gold, Aboslute Vodka, and I
drink domestic beer. I find I get more affectionate and a little less inhibited this way. Miss Maiden Minx's coke comment reminded me of the movie "Casino" where sharon Stone talks about fucking while on cocaine.
 
Absolutely love it. The best orgasm I ever had was while stoned. Unforgettable stuff. Everyone should try it at least once.
 
while I have never gotten high myself, I have had sex with a few girls that were. I will say even that was amazing. Their inhabitions seem to have lessened.
 
Where has my post gone from here :confused:

I'm sure I've posted in this thread on numerous occasions :confused:
 
I don't remember feeling a difference. I will need to try again.

It depends what your on tbh

Magic mushrooms with weed is a combo that makes the gates of heavenly vagina open up and produces masterful results, as well as thinkin your no longer human :D

I once thought I was a dragon and believed the woman I was fucking was a snake :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top