The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

Like it was mentioned above. Communication is the key. Start off slowly. May I suggest dressing up sexy and see how he reacts when other men look at you. Ask you to dance. Buy you drinks. If he likes that take it a step further and flirt with someone.

Mostly what it would do to our relationship. It’s a turn on for me and I know I can probably handle it. But I wouldn’t enjoy it if he didn’t and I’m just worried he might freak out afterwards. We just got over a rough patch and I’m happy with the way it is now. Don’t want to mess it up.

If you don’t want to mess things up then just reserve those fantasies for pillow talk.

And honest communication is big. But if you think you can really handle it and you realize maybe hubby can too,have him give you some rules to follow. Let him feel like he has some say.

QUOTE=Kris035;89599055]Mostly what it would do to our relationship. It’s a turn on for me and I know I can probably handle it. But I wouldn’t enjoy it if he didn’t and I’m just worried he might freak out afterwards. We just got over a rough patch and I’m happy with the way it is now. Don’t want to mess it up.[/QUOTE]

This may be the most common fantasy for married men. And your husband thinking about you engaging in DP, DV, pulling a train with the Swedish Men’s Olympic Water Polo Team, whatever, is not uncommon either. Communication and boundaries are good advice and since you’re already discussing this is a good sign. For us it was wonderful but you are the expert on your husband and marriage.

Fair warning: If and when you find a man your husband may get fixated on how he compares. The other guy’s cock is bigger, fatter, more skilled, and he/they will be. I know from personal experience that your man will need reassurance that you love him ONLY. Reclamation sex is best and someone with a one time chance to fuck a woman with her husband will put on an inspired performance.

Don’t lie but maybe prevaricate if you’re not certain he is ready. We had nearly two years of false starts be before it finally came together. For us picking up strangers avoided entanglements.

Enjoy your adventures

Something I always fantasize is an affair with my husband's best friend.
And my husband always encourage and push me to meet him.
How beautiful, isn't it? But still I wonder why and what husbands love to see this and have this happen.

Always my biggest fantasy and roleplay idea!

Something I always fantasize is an affair with my husband's best friend.
And my husband always encourage and push me to meet him.
How beautiful, isn't it? But still I wonder why and what husbands love to see this and have this happen.

Always my biggest fantasy and roleplay idea!

It is one of mine too; although mine is much less receptive than yours seems to be. He is usually more supportive than not vis a vis my fantasies, and doesn't get angry at ones he just doesn't get on-board with. Except he sort of does with this one, which I can understand in some ways. There are some of my friends I won't leave him alone with, others I'd love to.

It is one of mine too; although mine is much less receptive than yours seems to be. He is usually more supportive than not vis a vis my fantasies, and doesn't get angry at ones he just doesn't get on-board with. Except he sort of does with this one, which I can understand in some ways. There are some of my friends I won't leave him alone with, others I'd love to.

That's nice.
On of the lovely thread I love to read again and again. Its so nice to see how many people love it and enjoy it in real.

I’m with Lizzie on this...I need that help!

Damn. Wish I could help your husbands to go along with it.
If I were married,my wife could give head to any guy she wanted. As long as she felt safe. It is a total turn on. I’ve been with girls who were hesitant to do it,but I always assured them it turned me on.

Back