1

SeanH said:
Fuck off, retard.

Sean, stay cool, I show you something. ;)


Last year, my husband ( we have been married for several years now) accused me of having an affair. Although I didn't, and having finally managed to make him believe that I hadn't, I certainly didn't want to go through that again.
I had toyed with the idea of getting a piercing through the years, but didn' t have the guts to try it. But, after six months of fighting about a nonexistent affair, I thought it might be time to do it. I talked to a few friends who had gotten various piercings, did quite a bit of research, read articles on BME, and finally talked myself into it.

I remembered reading about a girl who had her labia pierced, then padlocked, which, I must admit , turned me sooooo on. I got to thinking that I could do that to prove my fidelity to my husband. A locked up pussy would certainly prevent any affairs on my part, Plus I thought that it would be very cool to be at someone else's command...Not able to have sex at all unless they felt like unlocking you

I decided to do it. My intention was to get it done without him knowing it, then simply hand him the keys to me one night over dinner.

I contacted the local piercing studio in my town and got some information. I made an appointment for the next week. Keeping my secret was the hardest part up to then... I wanted to tell everyone what I was going to do.

Finally, the day came. I was quite nervous, but decided to take a long bubble to soothe my nerves, and I need to shave my pussy anyway.

I wore a long skirt with no panties, and went to the studio. I was quite impressed by the cleanliness and professionalism of Ringman, the gentleman who did my piercing. He knew how nervous I was, and talked to me through the whole procedure. I told him that I felt kind of trampy getting a padlock, and he told me that it is not at all unusual, which helped calm me even further.

There were numerous pictures of females with all kinds of parts pierced, and he even was able to show me a few who had padlocks. The site of that was incredible, and got me a little worked up, despite my nervousness.

The procedure was over quite quickly, and although there was a great deal of pain, it was still not as much as I had envisioned. Although I have to admit, the sound of the lock clicking into place was a bit unnerving, but very sensual at the same time.

Ringman went over cleaning and aftercare, then I was on my way. Driving was a bit difficult, but I only live a few miles from the studio, so I managed ok.

I decided to give myself a few days to heal, wearing nightgowns to bed so my hubby wouldn't see my new addition. during the days, when hubby was at work, I would play a little with it, feeling the slight weight tugging at my lips. I even invited my sister over to see it, at which point i was totally shoacked to find out that her nipples had been pierced for two years.

I planned a very romantic dinner at hubby's favorite restaurant that Friday. It was wonderful and we were dreesed to the nines. I had on a long black dress and heels, looking as sexy as i felt. The padlock swinging freely between my legs (I have given up wearing panties). All night long I fantasized about standing up on the table and dropping my dress to the floor to let everyone see my newly locked womanhood, which got me even more hot than I already was. Finally, at dessert, I handed him the box with my keys in it. He had a very perplexed look on his face when he opened the box. I told him that I didn't want him to ever think I was cheating on him again, and so I did something to prove that it couldn't happen. I scooted next to him and parted the slit in my dress to give him a view of the padlock. He almost fainted right then and there.

It has been a Year now...he keeps me locked most of the time. I think he enjoys the power. We had not practiced any kind of bondage play before, but now tih me locked, we have been experimenting with cuffs, gags, ropes... It drives me crazy, which I love. I am turning into a little bondage slut,which he loves. Recently, we have been talking about another item I read here about a clit leash. I can't wait.

Until then,

Amy
 
Lol. That's fucking absurd.

Hey look sis.. I have a padlock on my pussy! Wanna finger me?

Fuck.
 
Cunning way to throw him off the scent that you are still having an affair and enjoy taking it up the shitter, eh?

Good story though!

Woof!
 
Last edited:
dgreen said:
You did when you hit Submit Reply with this ridiculousness.

you better STFU.
I have more money.
~40,000,000 £
thaks to my granny Dorothy
 
Nuggy said:
you better STFU.
I have more money.
~40,000,000 £
thaks to my granny Dorothy

You should thak her real hard. Thaks for backing me up.
 
SeanH said:
Fuck off back under whatever rock you crawled from, you lying little cunt.

sorry Sean, I don't have a cunt. I have a dick and 2 balls.
 
Back
Top